Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 14, 2010  4:28 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: dose the t-t lighting l drago starter always come wit a string launcher or w/e instead of a ripcord or is that just some because i saw some wit the string on other sites and the site i bought it from dosnt say

Yes, the Takara Tomy Lightning LDrago starter comes with a BeyLauncherL.
Has a Shadow fusion wheel ever been made?
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:56 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Has a Shadow fusion wheel ever been made?

No.
Hey everyone! This is a bit of a long one so I apologize in advance. I'm hoping someone can offer me some insight.

I'm new into Beyblades, and absolutely love it. I can already see myself getting very involved in both battling and customizing.

My biggest problem (as I stated in my Intro thread) is that I have a hard time holding the ripcord launchers and getting a good rip due to a lack of arm strength. I have MD (which affects the muscles of the body), so my upper body strength is significantly lower than the average person. Is there a better way to launch a Bey?

Thanks!
There is a launcher that is wind up or something, not currently available... I can't link you to it but someone else should be able to. That solves pulling the ripcord, I always thought a torque wrench would work well too... They had that in the old Beyblade series too, but it was considerably weaker than that of an actual ripcord. Although limiting and not exactly proven with MFB yet, the Zombie strategy is extremely lucrative. You should look it up, it's in the BeyWiki.
Yes, it's the Wind & Shoot Launcher.
A member has also done a short review here.

But of course, as Cherry stated, the Wind & Shoot Launcher is not nearly as powerful as the normal Ripcord Launchers or the String Launchers.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you have such a disease but I hope you can still experience the fun of Beyblading. Smile
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game Collector's Edition will have three releases in North America:

Toys 'R' Us' version will include Cyber Pegasis 100HF and a Metal Face.
Wal-mart's will have Bakushin Susanow 105F and a Metal Face.
Other retailers' will come with Counter Leone D125B and a Metal Face.

This game and its editions will come out around mid-November. Toys 'R' Us already has a pre-order on their version.

Source: http://ds.ign.com/articles/111/1113541p1.html

As for Europe, it appears that the releases will be more similar to Japan's: although not confirmed entirely, reports of press releases have been stating that the Wii Beyblade: Metal Fusion game, "Battle Fortress", will include Counter Leone D125B, and the DS game, Cyber Pegasis 100HF. Metal Faces for Europe have not been mentioned yet.

(Sep. 14, 2010  3:24 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Between the DS game, which one should i get? i dont know which bey is better between the 3. And other then the beys, the games are identical yes? Also, can you get these beys in individual packs? Or are these exclusive part/color variants?

As for the wii game for tye US, is there
comfrimation on what beys and parts will be included with the game depending on what retailer?

(does a small cheer for Metal Faces coming to the US=D)
Quote: Kai-V
It is really your decision. Take the one you like most. If at least Bakushin Susanow came with 90WF ...

No, they will most likely never be sold separately by Hasbro. However, Damle uses a Counter Escolpio in the second season, but it is not guaranteed to be released even if it was by TAKARA-TOMY.

I think there will be no Beyblade with the Wii game for North America.
Too bad about the wii version...
Wait, so does the Susanow (regular version) come with 90WF while this version has the 105F? and when you were talking about Escolpio, I assume you ment
the get the Counter Leone to make a Counter Escolpio?

And finnaly, how do the regular versions of these beys compare to thier originals? are there any part/color differences from thier TT counterparts?
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:23 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Too bad about the wii version...
Wait, so does the Susanow (regular version) come with 90WF while this version has the 105F? and when you were talking about Escolpio, I assume you ment
the get the Counter Leone to make a Counter Escolpio?

And finnaly, how do the regular versions of these beys compare to thier originals? are there any part/color differences from thier TT counterparts?
The Japanese Bakushin Susanow has 90WF, yes. The Hasbro release will only have 105F unfortunately ...

No, I was referring to the Counter Escolpio that is in BB-86, which Damle uses in Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion.

They should be exactly the same, except for Bakushin Susanow of course.
Hey guys, do you know the average length of time before the Rf runs out?

Please answer me. And tell me if I posted this on the wrong thread. Wink
It varies with how much you use it. If you use it constantly, may take only a few weeks.
Man. So after that occurs, you need to find a new RF? Speechless
Yes, if you plan on using a combo that runs an RF. On Beywiki, it suggests you to purchase multiples of Storm Pegasis so you can have that very valuable RF - I strongly suggest you do so if your current financial state allows for it.
Why does balance beyblades stay in the middle of pegasus thunder whip stadium when you launch them
Because their bottoms don't allow for aggressive movement.
How long should an MFB Attack Stadium last a person?
Any chance of getting Like.. Local tourneys? :o
ooh im so scared? whaddya gunna do? go cry about it. and in fact, you checked it out so you believed me.
(Sep. 14, 2010  5:18 AM)CherryICG Wrote: There is a launcher that is wind up or something, not currently available... I can't link you to it but someone else should be able to. That solves pulling the ripcord, I always thought a torque wrench would work well too... They had that in the old Beyblade series too, but it was considerably weaker than that of an actual ripcord. Although limiting and not exactly proven with MFB yet, the Zombie strategy is extremely lucrative. You should look it up, it's in the BeyWiki.

its called the wind and shoot launcher, and you can buy it at walmart. you may think its cool, and it is, but the launch is significantly lower and sometimes the bey doesn't come off the launcher right. its decent for his case but i wouldn't recommend it for a main launcher for anyone who can use a beylauncher
What are you talking about? someone already clarified that in a post much before yours, if you had propely read the thread.
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:32 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Man. So after that occurs, you need to find a new RF? Speechless

i heard that you can put nail polish (clear) on an rf so that it doesnt rub off does it work if it does try that dude
I was just testing my beys and my storm pegasus made a sound that was different than what a normal collision would make. is this the sound of smash attack?
how do i find a picture that would fit . i cant find any or does any one have a link were i can resize the picture? ty
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:48 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I was just testing my beys and my storm pegasus made a sound that was different than what a normal collision would make. is this the sound of smash attack?

I don't know what sound you are trying to say.
well to me a normal attack is "cling" and smash attack is "clang" is what i'm trying to say
A deeper more resonate sound would indicate a harder hit, but a smash attack is defined as a Beyblade accelerating in speed and then coming into contact with the opposing.
if that's a smash attack then i've done it plenty of times and it was really powerful
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:49 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: if that's a smash attack then i've done it plenty of times and it was really powerful

Hence "Attack" type?