Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 14, 2010  1:42 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Does anyone know how to strip the PTW of it's paint?

Using paint stripper would be my guess...
Where can I get that? And is it safe?
i wasnt really sure were to post this so im posting it here and i guess can u can say its a question so to say or a request is that u could plz update the beywiki for mfb because there are quite a bit of beys missing that should be listed and such and also it is slightly a question because i was wondering y u guys have not really been updating it is it because u r to busy wit the forms or wht?
The wiki only gets updated if a community member writes an article. Many people either don't have the time or the bey to write an article.

You're more than welcome to write your own and/or visit the beywiki article draft thread though.
Is the reason the galaxy pegasis set shipping is so high because of the area the seller is in? And if so, what websites have low shipping rates to california/u.s?
Are Galaxy, W105 or R2F showing any potential yet?
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:49 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: The wiki only gets updated if a community member writes an article. Many people either don't have the time or the bey to write an article.

You're more than welcome to write your own and/or visit the beywiki article draft thread though.

ahh ic i prolly could do a quite it of updates seeing as i have many of they beys the wiki lacks sadly tho i lack knowledge Pinching_eyes_2...
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:59 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Is the reason the galaxy pegasis set shipping is so high because of the area the seller is in? And if so, what websites have low shipping rates to california/u.s?

The reason the shipping is high is because it costs a lot to send such a large package by mail.
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:22 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:42 AM)Leonwind Wrote: [quote='Leonwind' pid='357536' dateline='1284420769']
so wait a sec. the Sparkling Attacker's AR makes the sparks!? not that Spark Disk?!?!

1) Was Spark Disk ever released by Hasbro?
2)If so, what other parts did it come with? (hasbro no have part boosters)
3) Agian, if so, are there mold diffeeences beyween the TT and Hasbro?
4) What other parts besides Jumping Base were sold alone by TT? thats for all beys btw. if any repeat questions 1-3

i know it is alot but all help is appreciated. if you dont wanna post, pm me
BTW: I know that Spark Night doesnt spatk and that Hasbro's Sparklimg Attacker wont make sparks (i hate you right now hasbro. seriosly, not everything cool is dangerous. stupid morons)

sorry. guess you missed my edit. forget about sparkling attacker for now. i am intetested in the spark disk. that is what the questions are directed towards
did you just say fire? those sparks are supposed to burn cold. how could they start a fire? you would have to intentionaly try to start a fire in order to do such a thing. i dought it could happen by accident, otherwise TT wouldnt have made it

As Arnold Schwarzanegger would say: "Answer the question!" (please

Please i beg someone to help me!
No
No
No
A few random ones (such as the OtC pack, that came with a Dragon Winder, a Left Launcher, and a Wide Defense WD)
how are hasbro beys compaired to takara-tomy
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:21 AM)dark_pegasus Wrote: who are hasbro beys compaired to takara-tomy

I'll assume you made a spelling mistake on "how". Anyway, the Hasbro molds are tougher to break.
realy cuz my hasbro pegasis smached to bits
I said it was stronger, not completely invincible.
But you are probably not taking care of your Beyblades at all. I have never seen a broken Storm Pegasis, so you definitely have something to change in your behaviour.
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:41 AM)dark_pegasus Wrote: realy cuz my hasbro pegasis smached to bits

what did you do? through it out a window or agianst a wall? The clear wheels, both TT and Hasbro, are made ofa very strong plastic. some may be stronger than others, but never the less, you must have done something awful to it in order to break it, specialy the hasbro one.
Should I launch beys with RF has hard/fast as possible because when ever I do that it ends up self-KO-ing.
I think you just answered yourself lol fail
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:50 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Should I launch beys with RF has hard/fast as possible because when ever I do that it ends up self-KO-ing.
I think the answer is "yes", but you really just have to control your launch. Try moving yourself or the stadium so you have a wall where it usually knocks itself out most on average. I assume it does that at the very beginning anyway, no ?
Yes, its always the very beginning, always going out into the top right, so I guess if theres a wall there instead it will remain inside. I'll try that tomorrow.
Quote: Kai-V (news thread)

The Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game Collector's Edition will have three releases in North America:

Toys 'R' Us' version will include Cyber Pegasis 100HF and a Metal Face.
Wal-mart's will have Bakushin Susanow 105F and a Metal Face.
Other retailers' will come with Counter Leone D125B and a Metal Face.

This game and its editions will come out around mid-November. Toys 'R' Us already has a pre-order on their version.

Source: http://ds.ign.com/articles/111/1113541p1.html

As for Europe, it appears that the releases will be more similar to Japan's: although not confirmed entirely, reports of press releases have been stating that the Wii Beyblade: Metal Fusion game, "Battle Fortress", will include Counter Leone D125B, and the DS game, Cyber Pegasis 100HF. Metal Faces for Europe have not been mentioned yet.

Between the DS game, which one should i get? i dont know which bey is better between the 3. And other then the beys, the games are identical yes? Also, can you get these beys in individual packs? Or are these exclusive part/color variants?

As for the wii game for tye US, is there
comfrimation on what beys and parts will be included with the game depending on what retailer?

(does a small cheer for Metal Faces coming to the US=D)
is it just me or is super vortex staduim quite horrible because every time i use rf and i do a launch wit even 80% power my storm peg just spins around the outside smashing into the walls and by the time it get to the iner ring it has no power
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:24 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Between the DS game, which one should i get? i dont know which bey is better between the 3. And other then the beys, the games are identical yes? Also, can you get these beys in individual packs? Or are these exclusive part/color variants?

As for the wii game for tye US, is there
comfrimation on what beys and parts will be included with the game depending on what retailer?

(does a small cheer for Metal Faces coming to the US=D)
It is really your decision. Take the one you like most. If at least Bakushin Susanow came with 90WF ...

No, they will most likely never be sold separately by Hasbro. However, Damle uses a Counter Escolpio in the second season, but it is not guaranteed to be released even if it was by TAKARA-TOMY.

I think there will be no Beyblade with the Wii game for North America.

xXblood-moonXx Wrote:is it just me or is super vortex staduim quite horrible because every time i use rf and i do a launch wit even 80% power my storm peg just spins around the outside smashing into the walls and by the time it get to the iner ring it has no power
It is not surprising that a Hasbro Beystadium is very bad.
dose the t-t lighting l drago starter always come wit a string launcher or w/e instead of a ripcord or is that just some because i saw some wit the string on other sites and the site i bought it from dosnt say