Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 13, 2010  10:14 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Is the Lightning L Drago Stadium any good?

It actually looks like the best Hasbro stadium so far, (though not as good as a TT one).

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...ium-Review
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:14 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Is the Lightning L Drago Stadium any good?

Here is the thread for it. Check it out, and draw your own conclusion.
Oh yeah, Okiblaze, don't you live on a marine base?
That could be part of it :V
I recently had a brilliant idea...

So I was looking at my Storm Cancer CH120 F, and trieing to find a way to make it's Spin Track Work Properly, and...

I thought and thought, and then I thought about adding a small spring to keep it in the desired position.

Now to my question.

Is this a legal modification, because it restores lost performance that would be there if the track worked properly?
Of course it's illegal, you're inserting a foreign substance.
It wouldn't even work good.
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:40 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Of course it's illegal, you're inserting a foreign substance.
It wouldn't even work good.

I tried it, and it worked nicely.
really? post some results please? id like to see this for myself, even if WBO considers it illegal. i am curiuos now

Are there any differences between Sparkling Attacker's spark disk and the spark disk sold seperatly?
Doesn't Sparkling Attacker make sparks with the AR, not the WD?
If it came with spark discs, I'd buy one of the NIB ones on eBay in a heartbeat.
so wait a sec. the Sparkling Attacker's AR makes the sparks!? not that Spark Disk?!?!

1) Was Spark Disk ever released by Hasbro?
2)If so, what other parts did it come with? (hasbro no have part boosters)
3) Agian, if so, are there mold diffeeences beyween the TT and Hasbro?
4) What other parts besides Jumping Base were sold alone by TT? thats for all beys btw. if any repeat questions 1-3

i know it is alot but all help is appreciated. if you dont wanna post, pm me
BTW: I know that Spark Night doesnt spatk and that Hasbro's Sparklimg Attacker wont make sparks (i hate you right now hasbro. seriosly, not everything cool is dangerous. stupid morons)
Leonwind, I'm sure Hasbro took away the ability that Sparkling Attacker had in order to spark.

Also, it had a small possibility to create a fire, so it was a logical decision, albeit one which you may not agree with.
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:32 AM)Leonwind Wrote: so wait a sec. the Sparkling Attacker's AR makes the sparks!? not that Spark Disk?!?!

4) What other parts besides Jumping Base were sold alone by TT? thats for all beys btw. if any repeat questions 1-3

BTW: I know that Spark Night doesnt spatk and that Hasbro's Sparklimg Attacker wont make sparks (i hate you right now hasbro. seriosly, not everything cool is dangerous. stupid morons)

sorry. guess you missed my edit. forget about sparkling attacker for now. i am intetested in the spark disk. that is what the questions are directed towards
did you just say fire? those sparks are supposed to burn cold. how could they start a fire? you would have to intentionaly try to start a fire in order to do such a thing. i dought it could happen by accident, otherwise TT wouldnt have made it
(Sep. 13, 2010  11:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Oh yeah, Okiblaze, don't you live on a marine base?
That could be part of it :V
Toys 'R' Us are definitely main distributor of Beyblade items everywhere in Japan. I am quite sure they share Apita and Ito Yokado's places amongst the most popular, although for some reason Beyblade tournaments never happen in Toys 'R' Us ...
Whats a prediction of when america will get thermal pisces? Because i migh order it off ebay and i dont want to get it right when america gets it
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:02 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Whats a prediction of when america will get thermal pisces? Because i migh order it off ebay and i dont want to get it right when america gets it
There is no good prediction. It might already be available somewhere with the little we know of Hasbro's releases ... We cannot answer your question.
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:02 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Whats a prediction of when america will get thermal pisces? Because i migh order it off ebay and i dont want to get it right when america gets it

Sometime between next week and next year.

Nobody knows.

EDIT: Kaived.
about how long does life after death work for zombie beyblades?
Whats an "ok" stamina type that probably wont get released by hasbro soon? Tongue_out and no, i cant afford grand ketos
Well customs are better, but are you talking about a out of the box combo?
Probably Virgo DF145BS ?
Yeah, out of the box. I dont want to take the mold risk with virgo though
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:42 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:32 AM)Leonwind Wrote: so wait a sec. the Sparkling Attacker's AR makes the sparks!? not that Spark Disk?!?!

sorry. guess you missed my edit. forget about sparkling attacker for now. i am intetested in the spark disk. that is what the questions are directed towards
did you just say fire? those sparks are supposed to burn cold. how could they start a fire? you would have to intentionaly try to start a fire in order to do such a thing. i dought it could happen by accident, otherwise TT wouldnt have made it

As Arnold Schwarzanegger would say: "Answer the question!" (please
stamina dude- no idea. check the wiki. they have an article for zombies. hope that helps
Soysauceexp-The release of beyblades here in the US correspond to the anime. Right now, in the anime, Tsubasa was just introduced along with Earth Eagle (despite my hatred for the anime, its something to watch when nothing else is on) The beys are buyable just a month or 2 before there anime apearance. hope this helps
A month or two befire they appear? Weird... We dont have earth eagle pr flame libra yet

Also, which one
Is better in terms of performance?
Ms or es?
are you sure? eh ill go check toywiz.

ok maybe its like a month or less
checked toy wiz. Flame libra and Earth Eagle are already released, as well as Storm Caricorn and Rock Orso, who arent in the anime yet. In addition, Rick Scorpio, Burn Fireblaze, and THERMAL PiSCES are all being released this month. man the US is fast!
Does anyone know how to strip the PTW of it's paint?