Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 05, 2010  1:59 AM)Moss Wrote: You can't just buy Hasbro's bey.

Man! I thought mabye like a hobby store or something.
okay thx my lil bro wanted to know
I was just saying I thought a hobby store or something! LOL!
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:02 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: I was just saying I thought a hobby store or something! LOL!
I would assume that ali12345456 was thanking Daegor42 for answering his question, not you.
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:08 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:02 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: I was just saying I thought a hobby store or something! LOL!
I would assume that ali12345456 was thanking Daegor42 for answering his question, not you.

Oops didnt know.LOL
okay another question.lol. is there any bey hasbro released that has the spin track 90
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:18 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: okay another question.lol. is there any bey hasbro released that has the spin track 90
No.
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:18 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: okay another question.lol. is there any bey hasbro released that has the spin track 90
No.

EDIT: Kaived.
What does JB stand for? Its not on beywiki.
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:52 AM)Ochibi Wrote: What does JB stand for? Its not on beywiki.
EDIT: idk wat I was thinking LOL jagged bottom. no sorry its jog ball sorry guys.

Oh and how do you guys recolour your painted wheels?
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:52 AM)Ochibi Wrote: What does JB stand for? Its not on beywiki.

I beg to differ.

(Sep. 05, 2010  2:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I believe its for jagged bottom. don't quote me on that though...

It's Jog Ball.
Jog Ball

You should check the Beyblade Parts List next time.

EDITGrinough Monger, you knead to slow down a bit.
Oh i only looked on the list for the bottoms, my bad and is it any good?
How do you guys recolour your painted metal wheels?
It's still needs testing, but the current belief is that it isn't good for defense. Videos have shown it behaving almost like FS, oddly enough...
Oh ok thats really weird. Thank you.
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:58 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: It's still needs testing, but the current belief is that it isn't good for defense. Videos have shown it behaving almost like FS, oddly enough...

It's not odd at all. It makes perfect sense. If you shoot straight, it is balanced on a small protrusion, and if you bank it or it gets hit then it moves onto more surface area and moves.

Which is exactly how FS is supposed to perform.
oh ok I understand now.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:02 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:58 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: It's still needs testing, but the current belief is that it isn't good for defense. Videos have shown it behaving almost like FS, oddly enough...

It's not odd at all. It makes perfect sense. If you shoot straight, it is balanced on a small protrusion, and if you bank it or it gets hit then it moves onto more surface area and moves.

Which is exactly how FS is supposed to perform.

From the pictures I saw, it had the small spikes all over its surface, so I had the impression it never touches the "ball" part...
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:13 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: From the pictures I saw, it had the small spikes all over its surface, so I had the impression it never touches the "ball" part...
I believe the 'spikes' are slightly different depending on their location on the Bottom, but I too had the impression, from pictures, that it would never touch the Ball part hah.
I never said it went onto the ball? I said it moves onto more surface area, i.e. more spikes.
one time i was blading for like 3 days straight and when we stopped, my metal wheel was shiny again like it was new! reasons why? and how can i get it to stay like that?
When going against another blader in a tournament, when both of them launch at the same time, but one of them either spins out of the ring right away or misses the ring, does it count as a loss for that person? Or does it count as an error and the two have to start over?
(Sep. 05, 2010  4:42 AM)MorningMess Wrote: When going against another blader in a tournament, when both of them launch at the same time, but one of them either spins out of the ring right away or misses the ring, does it count as a loss for that person? Or does it count as an error and the two have to start over?

It counts as a loss.