Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 05, 2010  12:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In most cases I think opening your Beylauncher is just going to worsen the problem hah.

This.

Seriously, unless your launcher's already broken, don't open it up.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:55 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: no. it just sits there it wont retract

Then turn the prongs to make it retract :V
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:35 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: when are beypointers coming to the u.s.?

Never.
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:36 AM)Extic Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:35 AM)jbrister111 Wrote: when are beypointers coming to the u.s.?

Never.

How do you know that? They may come if HASBRO makes them.
No, they wont.

They aren't even used in Japan anymore.
Hasbro won't. It's too expensive to manufacture.

EDIT:Beaten
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:40 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: How do you know that? They may come if HASBRO makes them.

Which they won't.

EDIT: Double beaten.
How do I fix my R2F? When launched in any way, after a couple of seconds it just sits at the center of the stadium.
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:33 AM)Sora. Wrote: How do I fix my R2F? When launched in any way, after a couple of seconds it just sits at the center of the stadium.

Make sure your bottom is clean, and not covered with dust/dirt/grime.
whats better wd or sd
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:33 AM)Sora. Wrote: How do I fix my R2F? When launched in any way, after a couple of seconds it just sits at the center of the stadium.

Make sure your bottom is clean, and not covered with dust/dirt/grime.

I did. It still doesn't.
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:34 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: whats better wd or sd

It's personal preference. They both perform equally well.

(Sep. 05, 2010  1:35 AM)Sora. Wrote: I did. It still doesn't.

How many seconds are we talking about?
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:35 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:35 AM)Sora. Wrote: I did. It still doesn't.

How many seconds are we talking about?

Like, 5.
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:38 AM)Sora. Wrote: Like, 5.

Roughly the same amount of time as a RF? Because rubber bottoms do have bad stamina.
hey daegor what about with a earth eagle is dose earth eagle preform better with a sd or a wd
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:38 AM)Sora. Wrote: Like, 5.

Roughly the same amount of time as a RF? Because rubber bottoms do have bad stamina.

When it stays at the center, the spin velocity is still pretty high.
What stadium do you use, by the way ? You are certain that your Sliding Shoot is mastered ?
Attack stadium. I use the sliding shoot with a Light Launcher and grip. I find that it gives the same amount of power at banking shoot with a beylauncher.

Hm, you know what? I'll figure something out. My problem has spanned 9 posts, and someone else's question might still need to be answered.
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:41 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: hey daegor what about with a earth eagle is dose earth eagle preform better with a sd or a wd

Personal preference...
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:41 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: hey daegor what about with a earth eagle is dose earth eagle preform better with a sd or a wd

Its still only personal prefrence due to the fact that SD and WD are so similar in terms of performance.

Edit beaten darn you dough monger
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:52 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: To have a high spin velocity in order to spin longer, most of the weight should be focused on the outside, iirc.
High spin velocity is achieved by focusing the weight at the center. However, high spin velocity does not equal a longer spin time.
Focusing weight on the outside would cause the Bey to spin at lower RPMs, but can spin for a longer period of time.
Does anyone know where to get Takara-Tomy Beyblade in america?
You can't just buy Hasbro's bey.