Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

k trying to help a friend but i cant really describe what i am saying(i am bad at wording things) so

can somebody describe stanima types and where most of the weight should be and such....
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:42 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: k trying to help a friend but i cant really describe what i am saying(i am bad at wording things) so

can somebody describe stanima types and where most of the weight should be and such....

Stamina types are designed to take hits over extended periods of time. But because they weigh so little, they are easily knocked around the bey-stadium. To have a high spin velocity in order to spin longer, most of the weight should be focused on the outside, iirc. Also, Stamina wheels have to be smooth and circular. And shorter spinning tops last longer.
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:42 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: k trying to help a friend but i cant really describe what i am saying(i am bad at wording things) so

Well most of a stamina type's weight should be in the Metal Fusion wheel.
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:52 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

Stamina types are designed to take hits over extended periods of time. But because they weigh so little, they are easily knocked around the bey-stadium. To have a high spin velocity in order to spin longer, most of the weight should be focused on the outside, iirc. Also, Stamina wheels have to be smooth and circular. And shorter spinning tops last longer.

thanks and i gave you credit and i noticed your on bakudimesions cool Grin guessing your also on bakugan.com?? o wait thats offtopic XD
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:50 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:41 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Yes, I remember on DRACO's youtube channel that he had 2 vids. One with a tall top and one with a short one. The shorter one lasted longer.

Link. Also, it was probably the wheel or bottom, not the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfmW0qrX-5Y : With the tall top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2u6DiYmC-o&NR=1 : With the short top
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:59 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfmW0qrX-5Y : With the tall top.

1) Not a real beyblade.
2) Not using a stadium.
3) More than one test is needed to prove a point. Dark Wolf M145Q could maybe score one lucky win on MF-H Libra GB145RS. Does that mean Dark Wolf M145Q is better?
(Sep. 04, 2010  10:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:59 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfmW0qrX-5Y : With the tall top.

1) Not a real beyblade.
2) Not using a stadium.
3) More than one test is needed to prove a point. Dark Wolf M145Q could maybe score one lucky win on MF-H Libra GB145RS. Does that mean Dark Wolf M145Q is better?

1) I said "top" not beyblade.
2) Does it make a difference? The top is still spinning regardless.
3) ... Yea, I guess your right...
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:01 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: 1) I said "top" not beyblade.
2) Does it make a difference? The top is still spinning regardless.
3) ... Yea, I guess your right...

2) The playing surface does affect behaviour.

Also, solo spin time != stamina, btw.
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:43 PM)Aw Heck Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:35 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:17 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: 220minutes left.

No one cares about your threat. If someone has an answer, they will say it regardless of your leaving. Also, it's very childish to leave such a helpful website just because you're upset. You will miss out on a lot of information.

The information snt worth it if the information given isnt worth it if when i relay you guys say i'm wrong - thats happened once since i've been here, when i gave correct info

and so what if my 'threat', or rather, PROMISE, is meaningless to you guys, i'm a man of my word and i do what i say i will do

i simply want to know how to fix this piece of junk you guys recomended...because it took up 8 bucks of my hard earned and scarce monetary funds.

195min left

Ok, I may not have used a beylauncher before, I also may not be as regular of a blader as you are. However I am going to say even though there are some people on this forum I disagree with on some things that all in all this isn't a bad forum. I'm sorry you are having issues with your launcher. In addition like they said this is a new and unusual problem. In addition you aren't giving the time to truly figure this all out. Sure your BL is probably defective, but don't leave a forum because you've had bad luck with a product the people here usually have such good luck with. It would be a minor and petty thing to leave over. What I'm going to suggest is use your usual launcher gear for tonight. Make a video with help of your friends tonight on what your Beylauncher is doing, post it and lets figure it out exactly together. Then if its decided the only thing is to return it and get a fresh product then thats what we can do.

Otherwise I'm sorry you feel that this forum cheated you out of your good money and in fact there are no other beyblade communities on the net that will give you as much assistance as this one would.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:18 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: ...there are no other beyblade communities on the net that will give you as much assistance as this one would.

As much useful and accurate information anyways. I'm sure Hasbro is setting up a Beyblade forum soon... Concealed shot for the win...
How did the WBO cheat him out of money? It is a known fact that the Beylauncher is superior and he just happened to purchase a possibly defective product. IMO, he shouldn't be crying or whining that his particular accessory isn't working properly on the WBO, it is not like we are to blame for his misfortune.

EDIT: Out of the two string launchers I have from Hasbro, they all worked properly. There is a chance you may be able to fix it if you open up the launcher itself, there is a topic about fixing accessories somewhere in this forum.
Besides that, I doubt Aw Heck has given any correct information and been corrected about it.

In fact, there's been lots of the opposite; giving false information and being corrected.

Also, if you read up about beylaunchers, you would find that there are threads complaining about the beylaunchers and it's failings. I've seen it multiple times in seperate threads when recommending the beylauncher, often we reccomend buying two if someone is a heavy player.

spoiler for Aw heck:
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:21 PM)souless1234 Wrote: How did the WBO cheat him out of money? It is a known fact that the Beylauncher is superior and he just happened to purchase a possibly defective product. IMO, he shouldn't be crying or whining that his particular accessory isn't working properly on the WBO, it is not like we are to blame for his misfortune.

EDIT: Out of the two string launchers I have from Hasbro, they all worked properly. There is a chance you may be able to fix it if you open up the launcher itself, there is a topic about fixing accessories somewhere in this forum.

Agreed, which is why I mentioned that we didn't have anything to do with him ending up with a defective product and asking that he make a video tonight and show us whats happening so we can direct him to the right fix.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:18 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: words

On the contrary, if he's that lame that he won't accept that it's his own fault for being bad with the launcher, he should get out of here. Whether it's his fault or not, I could care less about his $7.99.
Just let him leave.

/everythingtodowithAwHeck

And no one ever answered me, can you add an extra set of Metal Balls into GB145?
I remember Kai-V saying it was illegal for tournament play to do so before, so my deduction would be yes, if someone asked if they were allowed to.

Purely deduction from one statement though.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:35 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: And no one ever answered me, can you add an extra set of Metal Balls into GB145?

I haven't tried it, but I don't see how you can get them in there. There is space though.

Unless you're asking about the legality, in which case, I dunno.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:37 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:35 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: And no one ever answered me, can you add an extra set of Metal Balls into GB145?

Unless you're asking about the legality, in which case, I dunno.

It's not allowed, since the balls would be 'foreign'.
Does anyone know how to make your beylauncher retract? I'm having problems with that video.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:53 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Does anyone know how to make your beylauncher retract? I'm having problems with that video.

Just let go and it shoul retract by itself. Sometimes mine doesnt because the line is twisted.
I think he means his beylauncher is not retracting and he tried a method showed in a video. If it is, I tried it and I failed to do is successfully.
might of asked before but thats like pages beyond pages back soo

whats the purpose of points and the beypoint card?
In most cases I think opening your Beylauncher is just going to worsen the problem hah.

And no, you cannot add other metal balls in GB145, and I had indeed already posted that somewhere.

Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote:might of asked before but thats like pages beyond pages back soo

You should read some Beywiki articles, and also the Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go topic.
To determine your rank in beyblade. The pointer was over-hacked in Japan, and were replaced with Bey-Point cards. If you reach a certain amount of points with a card, you get a prize.

EDIT: Beaten
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: .

Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote:might of asked before but thats like pages beyond pages back soo

You should read some Beywiki articles, and also the Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go topic.

okay thanks