Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

aww thats a bummer but i know they exit(or the people just made them their selves.....hmm isnt it called cosplay i dunno.)
.....hmmm :\ o well thanks Kai-V

http://img.curecos.com/9886/376677b4ad99...-65x75.jpg
(Sep. 04, 2010  6:38 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: aww thats a bummer but i know they exit(or the people just made them their selves.....hmm isnt it called cosplay i dunno.)
.....hmmm :\ o well thanks Kai-V

http://img.curecos.com/9886/376677b4ad99...-65x75.jpg
People make their own cosplay, yes. They do not really exist for sale though, obviously. They must spend hours on each different costume.
Angry

i'm still waiting on an answer folkies

so i guess my new question would be:
I'm trying the beylauncher out but the shots are weak, i'm using a launcher grip and holding the prongs properly but it usually catches center-string and sliding shoots jam the launcher, output wise it's either equal t or less than a standard winder and has always had less output than a dragoon winder
Can someone help me find out this things problem?

---if i dont get an answer by 7pm my time (thats 6 hours), then i'll probably leave and not come back
(Sep. 04, 2010  6:55 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: Angry

I'm trying the beylauncher out but the shots are weak, i'm using a launcher grip and holding the prongs properly but it usually catches center-string and sliding shoots jam the launcher, output wise it's either equal t or less than a standard winder and has always had less output than a dragoon winder

---if i dont get an answer by 7pm my time (thats 6 hours), then i'll probably leave and not come back
Be patient ...

So you pull the string as much as possible, and you let go of it at the end ? Besides the stadium used, because a flat surface does indeed make Sliding Shoot less useful, I think that from what I understand, there is really just something technically wrong with your Beylauncher ... It "stops" or "jams" midway in the launch ? This is very wrong, using a Beylauncher is one of the smoothest movements in Beyblade.
...when my money goes away for nothing but junk that i was told was good junk but it winds out not being good, i get really really ticked...and when i'm ticked patience is non existent...

it only jams if i use that dirty-as-heck sliding shoot....
but yes it does catch mid-way making me release the string early and the one time i contiued to pull after it caught it started to rewind

oh btw: i gave up buying a blade to get it becuas eand only because i heard from here they were better...but if they eat up too much of my money to find one good one i'll stick to my dragoon winder and rip-cord shooters
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:08 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
Also, what does Beywiki mean in this sentence, it destroys it self or destroys the opponent? (Click to View)
Thanks!

When I read that, I thought it meant that it'd damage itself.
(Sep. 04, 2010  6:55 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: Angry

Don't sliding shoot with it...

The same thing happens with me when I try and do the sliding shoot properly, i.e. pull the handle back and push my arm out so it'd be like <- -> at the same time. Right before it drops from the prongs, it makes a grating sound and does kind of jam, thus resulting in a weak launch. Bank instead.
(Sep. 04, 2010  7:13 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: ...when my money goes away for nothing but junk that i was told was good junk but it winds out not being good, i get really really ticked...and when i'm ticked patience is non existent...

it only jams if i use that dirty-as-heck sliding shoot....
but yes it does catch mid-way making me release the string early and the one time i contiued to pull after it caught it started to rewind

oh btw: i gave up buying a blade to get it becuas eand only because i heard from here they were better...but if they eat up too much of my money to find one good one i'll stick to my dragoon winder and rip-cord shooters
The string is supposed to 'rewind' itself from the beginning ... You could bring the handle ten centimetres away from the launcher, or the whole length of the cord, and it will 'rewind' at all instances. Does yours do that ?

If it does not, then you somehow got a defective one, which is odd for Hasbro ... You would be highly unlucky since we all got working Beylaunchers from them. As was mentioned to you, if you want you should be able to get a replacement from Hasbro if you call them.

The only way your problem, if I understand it, can happen to everybody else is if the launcher was used a lot and severely, or that the person opened their Beylauncher and did not put it back correctly.
use Bank? uh what the heck is a Bank shot?

and that doenst answer my question because even when still, the shots are weak, wear than sliding to be honest.
aproximately 5hrs 30mins left before i get savagely ticked

EDIT:
Kai-V thing i'm getting at Kai, is when it CATCHES MID-WAY and i pull it FURTHER, to maximize perfromance it'll begin rewinding when there's still 50% of the string left to pull out
the string is twice as long as my dragoon winder, and it'll only pull out about roughly 49-49.5% of the string before catching and launching the balde prematurely
As I told you already, it really seems like you got a defective Beylauncher. I am trying mine right now, and it is very smooth as I wrote.

Hm, which makes me notice that there is a crack in my Beylauncher handle ... Damn.
Defective?

bah i wasted blading money on a DEFECTIVE accessory?

well it's good meltdown materials

i'll stick to my awesome super straight from-package dragoon winder rather than use or even desire to use some junk launcher that has such a possibility of being trash

still my timer stand: if there's no way to effectively fix it posted here in 5 hours and 20 minutes i'm leaving this place for good, seeing as this was the one lace that actually recommended the fool thing.
(Sep. 04, 2010  7:39 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: Defective?

bah i wasted blading money on a DEFECTIVE accessory?

well it's good meltdown materials

i'll stick to my awesome super straight from-package dragoon winder rather than use or even desire to use some junk launcher that has such a possibility of being trash

still my timer stand: if there's no way to effectively fix it posted here in 5 hours and 20 minutes i'm leaving this place for good, seeing as this was the one lace that actually recommended the fool thing.

Oh my days, stop throwing a tantrum. If you want to leave, leave. Kai-V's a don, and she's given you helpful information and you've not even said thanks...

You've possibly bought something that was defective. Go get it returned. Occasionally some products are defective, and beyblade accessories are no different. This means that there was also the chance of your dragoon winder being defective, but you were one of the 'few' who had were 'lucky' enough to get a perfect one. Stop acting like defective is the rule and perfection is the exception.

For what it's worth, I think there's a problem with your technique and not the launcher; you're most likely doing it wrong.
why would a facebolt break? this happened today beyman45's pegasus facebolt snapened around the screw area. how does that happen so i know how to prevent mine and the rest of his from breaking.
You can focus on Aw Heck's problem first and wait later to explain my question
(Sep. 04, 2010  7:47 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: For what it's worth, I think there's a problem with your technique and not the launcher; you're most likely doing it wrong.
This.

Is it even possible to fit an extra set of metal balls in GB145?
@ Cpt. Squirrel
you said, "Go get it returned." but in an earlier message is stated return/replace is OOTQ due to not having transportation to my local store, so sorry it's OOTQ

the only option is fix it by 6pm my time tonight so i can blade with my guests, or throw it in a garbage pail.

and nothing is wrong with my launch tech, in fact if anything is it would be how FAST i'm ripping it...

220minutes left.
Wouldn't it be better let a beyblade hit under the metal wheel (track or performance wheel if there is such a low track) than to hit the Metal Wheel directly?
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:31 PM)Akel Wrote: Wouldn't it be better let a beyblade hit under the metal wheel (track or performance wheel if there is such a low track) than to hit the Metal Wheel directly?

No, an "Indirect hit" throws the hit bey off balance.
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:17 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: 220minutes left.

No one cares about your threat. If someone has an answer, they will say it regardless of your leaving. Also, it's very childish to leave such a helpful website just because you're upset. You will miss out on a lot of information.
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:35 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:31 PM)Akel Wrote: Wouldn't it be better let a beyblade hit under the metal wheel (track or performance wheel if there is such a low track) than to hit the Metal Wheel directly?

No, an "Indirect hit" throws the hit bey off balance.

Which is what destabilisers do and they are very effective.
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:35 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:17 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: 220minutes left.

No one cares about your threat. If someone has an answer, they will say it regardless of your leaving. Also, it's very childish to leave such a helpful website just because you're upset. You will miss out on a lot of information.

The information snt worth it if the information given isnt worth it if when i relay you guys say i'm wrong - thats happened once since i've been here, when i gave correct info

and so what if my 'threat', or rather, PROMISE, is meaningless to you guys, i'm a man of my word and i do what i say i will do

i simply want to know how to fix this piece of junk you guys recomended...because it took up 8 bucks of my hard earned and scarce monetary funds.

195min left
What are destabilisers? I have never heard of that.
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:43 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: The information snt worth it if the information given isnt worth it if when i relay you guys say i'm wrong - thats happened once since i've been here, when i gave correct info

and so what if my 'threat', or rather, PROMISE, is meaningless to you guys, i'm a man of my word and i do what i say i will do

i simply want to know how to fix this piece of junk you guys recomended...because it took up 8 bucks of my hard earned and scarce monetary funds.

195min left
If we had a way for you to fix this problem that has never happened to us, it would be odd. At least, somebody would have suggested a solution for you already.

Seriously, we have given you the best information and advice we could give. If you are unhappy, then there really is nothing more we can do for you. It is not as if we are holding this piece of information secret from you.

It is also not our fault at all if the Beylauncher you bought is defective. For everybody else, it works very well.
What would you recommend to use to fix a facebolt?
Well, I would just put another one on but I guess.....Super Crazy Glue? Probally the most simple way to fix it but thats all I got.
dont anyone here know if there's a different in the bull clear wheel sold in the starter dark bull compared to the clear wheel sold with flame bull
note flame bull came out of a two bey pack
(Sep. 04, 2010  9:25 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: dont anyone here know if there's a different in the bull clear wheel sold in the starter dark bull compared to the clear wheel sold with flame bull
note flame bull came out of a two bey pack

Well, they're different colors.
Flame Bull, Dark Bull, and the Dark Bull from the two pack all have different colored clear wheels.
As to their weights, I can't give you any information.