Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 04, 2010  8:00 AM)Pisces777 Wrote: I use Burn Pisces DF145SD if that makes a difference. It performs really well but wondered if WD was a better option.
Since both SD and WD are very closely matched, you should really test the two variations of your combo (Burn Pisces DF145SD/Burn Pisces DF145WD) against an identical opposing Stamina Bey to see which variation you prefer.
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:17 AM)Pisces777 Wrote: Ok thanks!
Ah, I forgot to mention in my previous post.
You should also test your SD and WD against each other (eg. Flame Bull DF14SD vs Flame Bull DF145WD).
Does the hasbro version of earth eagle have the first or second mold of earth?
Is it safe to say thus far that most current Hasbro molds are the latest TT/SK molds?
ummm all of the hasbro parts are all mold 2 etc.

so yes
Will lightning and pegasis work?
Um.... no, Lightning is set for left spin while pegasis is set for right spin, the parts aren't compatible.
Anyone know when the Beyblade Metal Fusion toy line is being released in Australia?
should be approx. november 21st, IIRC.
okay i just got this string shooter and i launched my blades with it but Golly the shoots were weak

i got it specifically because i heard it was more powerful then shooter+winder combos

am i doing something wrong?
ffs everyone shut up

none of you have a good enough understanding of the question, nor the beylauncher. most of you have received warnings, since i'm sick of this.

Aw Heck, please ask your question again, and I will delete this SPAM.

Also, as ridiculously obvious this sounds, if you don't know the answer, shut the carp up.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:32 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:31 PM)Vamspapi Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:30 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:26 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: yes i bought it from a store but refund is OOTQ due to the fact i'm without transportation for the next oh say five days and the store is at least 4 miles from where i live, i'd thus rather make reapirs than walk in this heat to some store for a trade in
wait, so ur problem is it won't launch or it won't launch good?

The launch was weak.
@ AW HECK
are u holding the launcher the right way
using it with a Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Fight Beyblade Launcher grip,(nothing inside grip) grasping the prongs with my free hand's first two fingers (in-between pointer and middle) and i have tried both holding on and letting go after pulling it and no change both launches (10 tries each) were 50% of a launcher with my stand beyblade winders and only 25% of my dragoon winder's output

the launches are weak for some reason and i wanna know why because i gave up buying a blade for it.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:41 PM)Aw Heck Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:32 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:31 PM)Vamspapi Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:30 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:26 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: yes i bought it from a store but refund is OOTQ due to the fact i'm without transportation for the next oh say five days and the store is at least 4 miles from where i live, i'd thus rather make reapirs than walk in this heat to some store for a trade in
wait, so ur problem is it won't launch or it won't launch good?

The launch was weak.
@ AW HECK
are u holding the launcher the right way
using it with a Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Fight Beyblade Launcher grip,(nothing inside grip) grasping the prongs with my free hand's first two fingers (in-between pointer and middle) and i have tried both holding on and letting go after pulling it and no change both launches (10 tries each) were 50% of a launcher with my stand beyblade winders and only 25% of my dragoon winder's output

the launches are weak for some reason and i wanna know why because i gave up buying a blade for it.

mabye u could open it and then take a picture
that way we can see if there is something wrong
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:40 PM)♥ Wrote: ffs everyone shut up

none of you have a good enough understanding of the question, nor the beylauncher. most of you have received warnings, since i'm sick of this.

Aw Heck, please ask your question again, and I will delete this SPAM.

Also, as ridiculously obvious this sounds, if you don't know the answer, shut the carp up.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:48 PM)XBlader Wrote: mabye u could open it and then take a picture
that way we can see if there is something wrong

[explodes]

thanks for posting EXACTLY what you posted before, and EXACTLY what i said not to.
well i fidled with it and found out something: It's oftenly catching in the middle of the string and even when it doesnt catch the shots are still weaker than my Dragoon winder

however when it doesn't catch it's the exact same as my standard winders
i tried a a very subtle sliding shoot out and it caught dead-center of the string and the string got stuck, i had to meticulously pull it further to get it to rewind

i'm ticked, that money was for beyblades not some flawed piece of junk assumed high-output launcher.

so i guess my new question would be:
I'm trying the beylauncher out but the shots are weak, i'm using a launcher grip and holding the prongs properly but it usually catches center-string and sliding shoots jam the launcher, output wise it's either equal t or less than a standard winder and has always had less output than a dragoon winder
Can someone help me find out this things problem?
whats a destabilazer and can someone answer the question above me ..destabalizers are diffrent than zombies and spin stealers what but do they do exactly in battle?
I just bought 1 Karabiner Grip and I don't know how to put the beyblades on the little plastic strings? Can you guys help me? Or a pic would be very appreciated Smile
(Sep. 04, 2010  4:38 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I just bought 1 Karabiner Grip and I don't know how to put the beyblades on the little plastic strings? Can you guys help me? Or a pic would be very appreciated Smile

You put the strings through the tiny holes in the beyblade metal wheel and put it on the karabiner grip.

Sorry though I don't have a picture but you can go here he'll explain in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1fjVmDRJ-4
Thanks Smile
I was just wondering if this website is reliable or not

play-asia.com It has quite a few beyblade games from japan.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this
....idk if this belongs here but does anyone know where i can find clothes from the anime...like kyoya's jacket and such
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:33 PM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: I was just wondering if this website is reliable or not

play-asia.com It has quite a few beyblade games from japan.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this
Yes, Play Asia is reliable. You should have used the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic however.

Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote:....idk if this belongs here but does anyone know where i can find clothes from the anime...like kyoya's jacket and such
Those are not necessarily existing clothes hah. Therefore, just look anywhere, but you might never find them ... That question would belong more in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread.