Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 03, 2010  2:09 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Weight distribution.
ya isnt that how much it weighs if not can you explane so i can give you an answer thanks
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:10 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: ya isnt that how much it weighs if not can you explane so i can give you an answer thanks
It isn't, it basically it's where the weight is placed in an object

EDIT: read kai-v's explanation she knows more \/
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:10 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: ya isnt that how much it weighs if not can you explane so i can give you an answer thanks
The way it is placed around the centre of the piece. Bull's weight is distributed on the circumference in such a way that it helps the Beyblade's flywheel effect slightly and gives more stamina.
oh ok so ya its around the metal wheal and in the center of the spintrack hope it helps and ya its a preety good weight and dose not make the bey bad at all and what can i use to polish my bey and that a polish that wont ruin it ormake it bad thanks
Ummmm your explanation kinda contradicts itself
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:20 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Ummmm your explanation kinda contradicts itself
ok here let me explain it better its around the center of the metal wheal and the spin track so it is verry good
Bull's weight isn't around the spin track.... its only on the circumference i'm asking if the hasbro bull doesn't follow that statement
is it illegal to piant ur metal wheel since it might add weight
As long as the coat is thin it is legal.
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:25 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Bull's weight isn't around the spin track.... its only on the circumference i'm asking if the hasbro bull doesn't follow that statement
oh ok well all i know is that hasbros bull has a good weight to the circumference sory if im not helping much
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:26 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: is it illegal to piant ur metal wheel since it might add weight
but i dont think you can use it in the hasbro WBBA turnaments later one but other than that it is
It's ok, I'm glad people like to contribute. However, you really didn't help much (no offense) could some one clear this up for me please?
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:29 AM)mchlbant Wrote: It's ok, I'm glad people like to contribute. However, you really didn't help much (no offense) could some one clear this up for me please?
lol its ok i didnt uderstand the question that much lol but do you know any polish that i can use on my beys that wont damedge them or ruin them thanks
once last question for now..... how do you insert pictures from your documents to a private message
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:36 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: once last question for now..... how do you insert pictures from your documents to a private message
i realy dont know srry but how about you ask kai-v
Beyhunter
that's the wrong place to ask this is for the hobby not the wBO
and scorpion blader don't post saying you can't reply to someone
Clearly nobody ever reads these sections ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
ok but what kind of polish shold i use to polish my beys
Ok couple of questions so here I go...

1.) is poison just as effective as dark at being a bad part?

2.) does hasbro's sting shooter have as severe breakage issues as the beylauncher?

3.) what is it about rock's design that causes it's "famed" recoil?

Thanks in advance for any info
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:41 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: ok but what kind of polish shold i use to polish my beys
Stop SPAMming. If somebody has an answer for you, they will post.
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:45 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Ok couple of questions so here I go...

1.) is poison just as effective as dark at being a bad part?

2.) does hasbro's sting shooter have as severe breakage issues as the beylauncher?

3.) what is it about rock's design that causes it's "famed" recoil?

Thanks in advance for any inf

1. Yes. 2.They are them same thing some for the most part, Yes 3. I think it has too many large "gaps" , but really idk
Does Storm Aquario's Prefomance tip really change? And can it switch during battle?
(Sep. 03, 2010  3:16 AM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Does Storm Aquario's Prefomance tip really change? And can it switch during battle?

Yes, it does change, but it is not supposed to change in battle. It may change mid-battle if you do not lock it in place though.
(Sep. 03, 2010  3:16 AM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Does Storm Aquario's Prefomance tip really change? And can it switch during battle?
Yes, it changes from HF to S, as its name suggests. I believe there are instructions in the package.

No, unless it is defective.
(Sep. 03, 2010  3:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, it changes from HF to S, as its name suggests. I believe there are instructions in the package.

No, unless it is defective.

That's cool and it would be COOLER if it could!
What are the best wheels for attack out of the following?
Ray, Storm, Lightning, Rock, Quetzalcoatl, Leone, Libra, Pegasis, and Sagittario.