Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I noticed the Plastic-era keychains had winders with 100+ teeth, but are too small to fit anything but the keychain launcher. Has anyone figured out a way to exploit this?
Why do people hate Flame Libra? Why is it a bad beyblade?

Also, what are the Wave 2 Beyblades other than Lightning L-Drago, Earth Eagle, Rock Orso and Flame Libra?

Please answer my questions soon as possible! Grin
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:40 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Why do people hate Flame Libra? Why is it a bad beyblade?

Also, what are the Wave 2 Beyblades other than Lightning L-Drago, Earth Eagle, Rock Orso and Flame Libra?

Please answer amy question soon as possible! Grin

Flame Libra does not have any useful parts except maybe for flame... which is outclassed by burn or earth.

also wave 2 would depend on what hasbro wants to release in your area... it's mixed up for every region.
But does it do great in battle? Last long?
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:42 PM)TylerPT Wrote: But does it do great in battle? Last long?
not realy its a stamana type like sagitario but sagitario has better parts if i were you id get flame sagitario insted thats my opinion you choose heres a link for more info on flame libra

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...bra_T125ES

hope it helps
hey whats a ZOMBI beyblade????? in metal fusion?
none
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:55 PM)scorpionblader Wrote: well then what is a zombie beyblade?
This
Is it possible to make a MFB that would have the traits as a "zombie" type beyblade?
not really maybe something with earth? but it would only work against 3 beys.
are hasbro's mfb parts as good as takara or sonokong?because i need alot of important parts like c145,sd,wb,ect.and it willl cost me less money to get the hasbro ones,but i hear sometimes that hasbro doesn't make them as good as takara or sonokong.also are takara and hasbro mfb parts compatible with each other?
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:02 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is it possible to make a MFB that would have the traits as a "zombie" type beyblade?
i think that i made one im not so sure but when i battle with my other beys it did steal spin and it observed hits to make it stronger and that in metal fusion its either a balance or defence or stamana im not sure but i think it s a zombie beyblade
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:05 PM)stamina dude Wrote: are hasbro's mfb parts as good as takara or sonokong?because i need alot of important parts like c145,sd,wb,ect.and it willl cost me less money to get the hasbro ones,but i hear sometimes that hasbro doesn't make them as good as takara or sonokong.also are takara and hasbro mfb parts compatible with each other?
if you ask me hasbros are better becasse i battled with my frinds takara and he won 3 and i won 8
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:05 PM)stamina dude Wrote: are hasbro's mfb parts as good as takara or sonokong?because i need alot of important parts like c145,sd,wb,ect.and it willl cost me less money to get the hasbro ones,but i hear sometimes that hasbro doesn't make them as good as takara or sonokong.also are takara and hasbro mfb parts compatible with each other?

as long as they're MFB thyre compatible

And scorpionblader don't answer unless you're sure

Hasbro parts are fixed and usually free of flaws from the original manufacturer such as TT and SK. But TT has more Mold variations, which can be quite useful. Burn Mold 1 and Earth Mold 1 come to mind as very useful parts for top-tier Stamina combos. It all depends on how you build your Bey, and with what parts you use. But generally for sturdiness, I'd go for Hasbro.
I've got 2 questions first is my friend keeps saying that Earth Aquila is a balance type. I am telling him its either a stamina type or a defense type depending on the mold of the Earth Wheel. Second he is telling me that Rock Aries is a balance type too. Soo can you answer these questions for me?
Aries = Defense and Aquila = stamina never believe hasbro.
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:33 PM)Renn Wrote: I've got 2 questions first is my friend keeps saying that Earth Aquila is a balance type. I am telling him its either a stamina type or a defense type depending on the mold of the Earth Wheel. Second he is telling me that Rock Aries is a balance type too. Soo can you answer these questions for me?

Hasbro and Takara Tomy market them as Balance types, but they actually perform as Stamina and Defense types respectively.
I have the Answer for the Aries Question. Aries is a Defence type not balance! Tell your friend "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!"
how much does a dragoon ms usually cost
It's valuable, so I'd guess at least... $25, absolute minimum, if you can even find it.
Okay thanks Daegor and Mchlbant.
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:39 PM)ichigofanboy Wrote: how much does a dragoon ms usually cost

Use the Purchase consultation thread.

But I doubt you'll get a Dragoon MS for less than $40.
Is there any household substances (like cleaning solutions for example) that can damage the metal on a HWS Metal wheel?
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:00 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: Is there any household substances (like cleaning solutions for example) that can damage the metal on a HWS Metal wheel?

any substance that has the "corrode" symbol on it will damage the metal...