Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Does anyone know where to get a plastic generation launcher?
(Sep. 01, 2010  8:25 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Does anyone know where to get a plastic generation launcher?

If all you want is the EZ launcher from the plastic generation just buy one of the electronic tops. However if you don't wanna get ripped off just for an EZ launcher PM me and I may have a spare for you depending on where you are at.
DrigerGT is selling one.
With RS having been released, it seems as if attackers such as MF Pegasis 145RF aren't that great anymore, and the low attackers such as MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F are better. Was this the case during the HMS era with attackers being reduced when Bearing Core 2 was released? Or did the fact that Grip Flat Core (UM) and other bottoms were low mean that there wasn't a really a shift from high attackers to low attackers, as I predict there soon will be.
No clue, I think its too soon to tell here about RS I don't think any tests have been made yet.
Tests have been made animemun and it has been proved to be beast
check kei's thread.
I've looked all over the beywiki and the forums, but I can't find a list of all of the MFB releases. Does anyone have a link to one?
scroll down to MFB and you will find it
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List
[EDIT] 999TH POST (i'm almost antique hint hint nudge)
There is one so you didn't look hard enough. If you go on the product list there is a link to the MFB one.
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:06 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I've looked all over the beywiki and the forums, but I can't find a list of all of the MFB releases. Does anyone have a link to one?
You did not search "product list" on Beywiki.
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:06 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I've looked all over the beywiki and the forums, but I can't find a list of all of the MFB releases. Does anyone have a link to one?
You did not search "product list" on Beywiki.

I was searching for the wrong thing. I searched for "Metal Fight Beyblade release list"
why isnt the top tier attack bey storm pegasis 85 rf
Because no one has tested 85 and testing has shown that storm works best on 100.
but i thought the shorther an attacker is better
Not really. It depends on the wheel you're using.
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:51 PM)finnthehuman Wrote: but i thought the shorther an attacker is better
This is false. There are different types of attack, different sorts of Wheels.
ohhh ok thanks for helping me clear this up
i'm trying to decide whether to to buy galaxy pegasus or burn pheonix. i can get 2 burns for about $30 USD or i can get 1 galaxy for about $25 USD. which do you guys think would be best overall?
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:53 PM)icefang Wrote: i'm trying to decide whether to to buy galaxy pegasus or burn pheonix. i can get 2 burns for about $30 USD or i can get 1 galaxy for about $25 USD. which do you guys think would be best overall?
Hm, Burn Phoenix I think. You should use the Purchase Consultation topic however.
I have two questions about this; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

1. Is this the Magnicore tray, or something else?
2. Can this be used with a Hasbro stadium.
out of the two bottoms sd,and ms,which one has more stamina?
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:59 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I have two questions about this; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

1. Is this the Magnicore tray, or something else?
2. Can this be used with a Hasbro stadium.

It's neither. It's magnets for a Takara Magnestadium.

And SD > MS for stamina, although MS has better Solo Spin time.
I bought the pack of beyblades with Dark Wolf and Storm aries. Obviously Dark wolf isn't good, but is there any combos I could make with the two? I so can you put somethign like: Fusion wheel- etc. Also, wat is a good beyblade I should buy?
NO , there is no combo next time use the " Build me a Combo!" thread.
what booster bey comes with a WD bottom?