Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ok thnxs uda best diamond

which is the best/ cheapest iherd bb32 has dark wolf init and i alredy hav 2 thnxs
My Beyblade have alot of scratches (because i use them against each other alot). How can i cover up/ get rid of these?

EDIT:What i meant by scratches is chips in the paint.
Use paint thinner to remove the rest of the paint lol...
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:45 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Use paint thinner to remove the rest of the paint lol...

No i still want the paint on it!
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:51 PM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:45 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Use paint thinner to remove the rest of the paint lol...

No i still want the paint on it!

you could just put the same kind of paint they used or not use the bey itself
you could just put the same kind of paint they used or not use the bey itself
[/quote]

Ok I'll try that but I have to figure out what kind of paint is on it!
Can someone show me a picture of a real Japanese plastic box? I'm trying to get some off of ebay, but can't tell if they're real or fake.
Does anyone know why I cant add myself to the map?
that doesnt belong here beyblade master and the map has a malfunction
ok thanks for telling me!
and where should it go?
questions about the WBO
read the wikis or search .... Wide ball and Rubber sharp
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:37 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Can someone show me a picture of a real Japanese plastic box? I'm trying to get some off of ebay, but can't tell if they're real or fake.

I don't have a pic but look over the box as best you can for a Takara logo on the box since the plastic generation is before the Takara Tomy merger. It will be in katakana on the box so you cant miss it. If you see TT on the box for a plastic generation then that TT is for TT Hongli, an infamous bootlegging group from China, Bandai of Japan and Bandai-Asia are in the midst of a major lawsuit with them for doing bootleg gunpla models. These symbols are in the lower lefthand corner of the box.
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:37 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Can someone show me a picture of a real Japanese plastic box? I'm trying to get some off of ebay, but can't tell if they're real or fake.

Mmmm... stickied threads.
What's the code to make a spoiler?
Not the appropriate please but [spoiler] Something here [] <-in this box you put /spoiler
Does anyone know if (or where) to get seprate parts????

So I can get stonger!!!!!!!
ToyWiz but they charge quite a bit so you're better off buying the Beys
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:03 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: ToyWiz but they charge quite a bit so you're better off buying the parts

Like how much do they charge? Cuz If there seprate I dont want to pay more than $2.00.
I'm not spoon feeding you. You can go on their site and check, I made a mistake it has been corrected now btw.
I WAS JUST ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:28 PM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote: I WAS JUST ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.
Why ask when, in much less time than an answer could come, you could just go to their website and find out?
Ooooh, two seconds out of your life. Big whoop.
Asking questions is okay, but when you ask questions whose answers are easily, and immediately, available to you, it's just ridiculous.
I checked and they are way over priced! Its like a preformance tip for the price of a FULL blade!
How does the new Metal beyblade system work? I was into beyblade back in the age of the plastics, but when they were not popular anymore I couldn't find any and soon lost interest, but now I've heard about the Metal Fusion blades. Answers would be greatly appreciated =)