Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Alright i just joined today and have some questions. My first, is what is PFB? My second is, What does this Quetzoul beyblade look like and where can i get one? If this isnt the place for question can you please teall me where. And espically thanks for any answers they are wanted and appricietated.
Quetzalcoatl can be seen in quite a few places, if you look through the various threads, or simply do a google image search.

In the beyblade marketplace, dimsum2u sells them. He is a WBO authorised dealer, so he is 100% trusted.

EDIT: woot, but i lost in terms of info D;.

anyway, you can buy it here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

read the first post carefully, and quetzalcoatl should be listed under "LIMITED VERSION" in the first post.

Also, the gold version looks like this:

[Image: superGOLD.jpg]
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:52 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: Alright i just joined today and have some questions. My first, is what is PFB?
PFB? I'm assuming you are referring to MFB (Metal Fight Beyblade)?

(Aug. 31, 2010  1:52 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: What does this Quetzoul beyblade look like and where can i get one?
The Bey is called Quetzalcoatl.
Quetzalcoatl 90WF can be obtained by trading 15000 BeyPoints for one (service only available in Japan). However, the campaign is over, IIRC.
You can also obtain it through buying the Metal Fight Beyblade DS game. However, the Wheel would be Gold in color with a purple Face, Track and Bottom.
You can also buy the Bey online, of course.

Anyway, questions regarding what or where to buy Beyblades should be asked in the "Purchase Consultation" thread

You should also take a look at the Beywiki articles and read around the forums.

EDIT: Beaten
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:21 AM)edobinoo Wrote: wat does a bmf attack stadium look like thnxs

No such thing.

A MFB Attack Stadium is the one I use in my videos.

yea srry dats wat i ment

i cant go on most video sites like utube and stuff here in china
soory i meant PTW not PFB my mines lost
PTW is the Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium released by Hasbro. It's pretty horrid, with only Takara Tomy (abbreviated to TT) stadiums being WBO certified for competition and fair play. The best stadium is the TT MFB attack stadium.

EDIT: dang, I gotta start keeping a quick list of links to give people.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:12 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: soory i meant PTW not PFB my mines lost
PTW is the terrible Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium from Hasbro.

Perhaps reading this thread could help improve your understanding on why "This stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types".

EDIT: Beaten(?) I got a link though, haha.
can somone post a pic of MFB attck stadium plz
You can search around for it, pictures and videos of it are really easy to find.
k but i culdnt find it on n e sites that sell toys cuz i wanna buy 1

is the regular or extreme beystadium n e good>?????
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:30 PM)edobinoo Wrote: is the regular or extreme beystadium n e good>?????
Regular Stadium? Or are you referring to the Standard Stadium?
Anyway, the Standard Stadium is a nice 'set' that offers two Stadium floors at a decent price.
However, due to the lack of a Tornado Ridge, Attack Types cannot be used competitively on both floors of that Stadium set.

The Extreme BeyStadium is horrible. It's expensive, and it's not WBO tournament legal. Tests done in that Stadium are also counted as 'inaccurate'.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:35 PM)edobinoo Wrote: does it break easily
If you use it 'normally' (just for playing with real, legit Beys), then it will not break easily at all.

If you decide to smash Beys into that Stadium with the Metal Wheel landing on the Stadium floor first, there is a good chance you will dent it.
If you decide to sit on it or abuse it any other way, it is most likely that it will break or get damaged.

So basically, as long as you don't abuse it, it's fine.
is standard better than attack???

(stadium)
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:39 PM)edobinoo Wrote: is standard better than attack???

(stadium)
No.

The MFB Attack Type BeyStadium is the most balanced Stadium out there that allows all types of Beys to be used Competitively in there.

As for the Standard Stadium, I mentioned before the reason it isn't as good as the Attack Stadium:
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:36 PM)Diamond Wrote: However, due to the lack of a Tornado Ridge, Attack Types cannot be used competitively on both floors of that Stadium set.
thank you shuld i go 2 japan site or bey market cuz i cant find n e on ebay
MY RFS NOT WEARING DOWN STILL ITS MAKING ME MAD>Unhappy
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:43 PM)edobinoo Wrote: thank you shuld i go 2 japan site or bey market cuz i cant find n e on ebay
Check the Bey MarketPlace first and/or make a [BUYING] thread there.
If no one is selling you one, then you might need to go to Japanese sites to purchase one (but it'll probably be a very expensive).

(Aug. 31, 2010  2:43 PM)edobinoo Wrote: MY RFS NOT WEARING DOWN STILL ITS MAKING ME MAD>Unhappy
I doubt it. If you use it frequently enough, there is no way it will not wear down. :\
is there n e quiker way of doin it
thanks agan uve been helpful
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:51 PM)edobinoo Wrote: is there n e quiker way of doin it
thanks agan uve been helpful
Launch the RF on low grit sandpaper. But that would probably be counted as illegal modification(?).

The best way is to use it frequently, it will eventually wear down. Be patient.
kai v told me if i do it on flat ground itll ruin my tip and since idont hav a legal stadium do u think a cooking pots lid wuld work Tongue_out (my dad owns a restraunt)
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:59 PM)edobinoo Wrote: kai v told me if i do it on flat ground itll ruin my tip and since idont hav a legal stadium do u think a cooking pots lid wuld work Tongue_out (my dad owns a restraunt)
If you don't have a legit Stadium. Get one. And only use your RF then...

There is no point trying to wear down your RF now...
soooooooooooo wuld a lid do ?

ima gettin 1(mfb attack stadium)
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:05 PM)edobinoo Wrote: soooooooooooo wuld a lid do ?
Ah, if you are so keen on wearing down your RF when you don't even have a Stadium yet...then yes, a lid would probably do (but might damage the Bottom too).

Actually, as long as you are spinning the rubber at high RPMs , it will wear down. (That is, unless you lubricate the surface to decrease the friction. But you would not want to do that.)

But seriously, you should only be wearing down the rubber in the Stadium when it arrives. :\
ok cuz i thought the lid mite work cuz its the same as the stadium howervr thers a screw in the middle Tongue_out

wat if it only spins on the bottm(the flat part)will it wear down properly??

thnxs srry if im wasting ur time
o yea and wats the diff between the BB-76, 9, and 10 stadiums
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:18 PM)edobinoo Wrote: ok cuz i thought the lid mite work cuz its the same as the stadium howervr thers a screw in the middle Tongue_out

wat if it only spins on the bottm(the flat part)will it wear down properly??

thnxs srry if im wasting ur time
o yea and wats the diff between the BB-76, 9, and 10 stadiums
A screw could potentially ruin the rubber of RF. Don't use with the lid.

But OMG... just don't purposely wear the rubber down, there is not point in doing that. It will wear down really quick once you actually use it frequently in a legit Stadium...
When it is too worn, you will probably regret wearing down the rubber so early.

BB-76, BB-32, BB-10 and BB-09 all come with the MFB Attack Type BeyStadium.