Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 30, 2010  9:58 PM)gokkar Wrote: The only one of those questions that I know the answer to is about the Sagittario offer. Go to www.beybladeoffer.com

thanks for the link. for some reason, i cant connect to that page. "Internet explorer can't display the webpage" it keeps saying. I sent the problem info over to microsoft, but nothing has changed thus far. does anyone else have this problem when clicking the link?

Quote: Leonwind

strange. the chrome on the beys should have added weight. try comparing the individual parts to see if any mold changes were made, no matter how slight. maybe Hasbro did this intentionaly.

i know there are Cyber Driger, Dranzer, and Draciel, but are there any other anime exclusive beyblades?

how much would the extreme stadium cost now adays? (the one that rotates in the center and has the wall that collapses when hit) is there or will there be a stadium like that for MFB?

thanks in advance=)
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:45 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:42 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I got Dark Wolf DF145FS for the DF145 track, did I make a bad choice?

Depends what you got it for.
But yeah it was a pretty bad choice.
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:42 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I got Dark Wolf DF145FS for the DF145 track, did I make a bad choice?

Depends what you got it for.
But yeah it was a pretty bad choice.

I don't really get what you mean by "It depends what you got it for", since I already stated that I got it for the track.
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:47 PM)megablader2 Wrote: There are better blades which come with that

Which ones?
(Aug. 30, 2010  9:33 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: ^ You haven't been reading the tests, have you? I think it's in the Customization Forum - there have been numerous (I think) threads in regard to this. Even I received better results with 145 than DF145.

But, let's not get too side-tracked here.

Was this a reply to my post or pegasis105rf's?
Virgo DF145, Libra DF145, Pisces DF145. Anyway testing has shown that 145 and DF145 are about equal for stamina.
PTW vs MFB attack stadium which is better?
MFB attack stadium 1000000%
Can PTW be considered an attack type or what?
MFB Attack Stadium is the best stadium currently released. PTW is carp. MFB is by FAR a better stadium, as long as it doesnt have a huge bump in it like mine D8

No, PTW can be considered carp. That's about it. It is really bad for attack types. Stamina dominates in this stadium.
Oh so it's a stamina stad pretty much?
Sort of. It was probably originally inteded to be for Attack types, or maybe it was meant to be balanced all around, but the slope simply isnt steep enough for Attack types to have any power in the stadium. Therefore, Defense and Stamina are left, and generally, Stamina beats Defense.
It is a bad stadium. Do not even try to give it a type.
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a bad stadium. Do not even try to give it a type.
Well If you say so i won't but I'm in need of a cheap decent stadium badly
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:38 AM)gokkar Wrote: How much are you willing to spend?

10-25 bux american
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:39 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: 10-25 bux american
Just slightly more and you could get an Attack Beystadium on GMarket.
Hm...I suppose PTW isn't as terrible as people sometimes make it out to be. Is it great, no, but to be honest, it's actually okay. In your budget, I think that it is your best/only option. :\
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:39 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: 10-25 bux american
Just slightly more and you could get an Attack Beystadium on GMarket.

I'm on an allowance Sux being fourteen and an aspiring blader
I would have that same feeling, but I just had my 15th Birthday and got enough money to order an Attack Stadium. Unfortunately, it came damaged, and I'm having trouble returning it. But I digress...
gokkar, your link doesnt work, as i said before Tired
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:45 AM)gokkar Wrote: I would have that same feeling, but I just had my 15th Birthday and got enough money to order an Attack Stadium. Unfortunately, it came damaged, and I'm having trouble returning it. But I digress...
Ha. Boy do I know how that feels, i had an old cyber draciel stadium and i burned the mofo before i got a chance to use it again
Is this a good Beyblade?
It's parts are
Face Bolt: Pegasus
Energy Ring: Sagitario
Fusion Wheel: Storm
Spin Track: C145
Performance Tip: RF
No. I don't see where its strength would be. If all you have are Pegasus and Sagittario, use Pegasus uncustomized, its very good.
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:55 AM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote: Is this a good Beyblade?
It's parts are

GO to the build me a combo page and I'd reccomend a WB because if you don't have one than c145 will screw you over and also get a rock or dark wheel
You should know that dark is the most horrible wheel ever.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:00 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:55 AM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote: Is this a good Beyblade?
It's parts are

GO to the build me a combo page and I'd reccomend a WB because if you don't have one than c145 will screw you over and also get a rock or dark wheel

I would not reccomend Dark or Rock. Dark is the absolute worst wheel made, and Rock has too much recoil and is outclassed for Defense by Earth.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:02 AM)gurugulu Wrote: You should know that dark is the most horrible wheel ever.

Yea it has little to no stamina benefits and it has no attack power (but it has decent d)