Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

maybe the chrome adds weight? i know a guy who chromes zoids and from what i have heard they are always slightly heavier when completed. try weighing each part seperatly and compare it to the regular Storm Pegasus 105RF. if i had to guess, Ldrago is the same. well, now i have anther excuss to get this set.

i heard there was a TV offer for this set and if you got it from the TV offer you also got a Flame Sagitario chrome as well? if so, can someone tell me what # to call?

finnaly, i know there are Cyber Driger, Dranzer, and Draciel, but are there any other anime exclusive beyblades?
Hm. Is there any way I could try to fix my ridged stadium? Gmarket messed it up, and my cousin sat on it. I almost got rid of the ridge, but theres still a bump.
Is CWD Defense Ring superior to Circle Wide for upper attack combos?
These were to breakdown the results from my testing earlier as requested:

Storm Pegasus 105RF
Face Bolt: 1.1g
Clear Wheel: 3g
Metal Wheel: 31.2g
Track: 1g
Bottom: .8g
Total: 37.1g

Storm Pegasus 105RF [Hasbro Vortex]
Clear Wheel: 2.7g
Metal Wheel: 30.6g
Total: 36.2g

I weighed Lightning LDrago from the Hasbro Vortex Set and it weighed in total about .4g less then the weigh listed on the wiki for the original.
Doesn't Hasbro have 3 Storm Pegasuses? One normal one, one with yellow vents, and the blue and red one from the super vortex? The last one concerns me.
(Aug. 30, 2010  10:06 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Doesn't Hasbro have 3 Storm Pegasuses? One normal one, one with yellow vents, and the blue and red one from the super vortex? The last one concerns me.

Yes they do. Why does it concern you?
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:34 AM)Sora. Wrote: Is CWD Defense Ring superior to Circle Wide for upper attack combos?

If it's the 17g+ one, yes.
Is there any difference between the Extreme Stadium, and the Ultimate Stadium Takara came out with for plastics?
Yes, lack of barrier fences and lower walls along with a wider base.

EDIT: Sorry confused with the new tornado stadium in this case its just coloration.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw a video on youtube (no copyright infringement intened) that said put clear nail polishon the rf to save it from being an eracer but its melting more help
The only way for RF to remain intact is not to use it.

Regarding it 'melting down' even more, it might react with the nail polish or something ...
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:31 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Is there any difference between the Extreme Stadium, and the Ultimate Stadium Takara came out with for plastics?
yes there is
(Aug. 30, 2010  7:35 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:31 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Is there any difference between the Extreme Stadium, and the Ultimate Stadium Takara came out with for plastics?
yes there is

it might be useful to him if you actually told him the differences

but what the hell
(Aug. 30, 2010  7:36 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  7:35 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
yes there is

it might be useful to him if you actually told him the differences

but what the hell
HAHAHAHAHA sorry i forgot

the extreme stadium has those 3 walls plus the walls that falls down and the ultimate doesent
I got Dark Wolf DF145FS for the DF145 track, did I make a bad choice?
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:42 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I got Dark Wolf DF145FS for the DF145 track, did I make a bad choice?

Depends what you got it for.
But yeah it was a pretty bad choice.
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:42 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I got Dark Wolf DF145FS for the DF145 track, did I make a bad choice?

Depends what you got it for.
But yeah it was a pretty bad choice.
There are better blades which come with that and also it seems that 145 and DF145 are about equal in stamina terms as well the fact that all the parts are bad.
^ Actually, apparently 145 is even better than DF145 in terms of stamina.
Not really. Testing hasn't proven that.
I feel so dumb now. FML Tired
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:55 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: ^ Actually, apparently 145 is even better than DF145 in terms of stamina.
no it isnt
^ You haven't been reading the tests, have you? I think it's in the Customization Forum - there have been numerous (I think) threads in regard to this. Even I received better results with 145 than DF145.

But, let's not get too side-tracked here.
(Aug. 30, 2010  9:57 AM)DoobieDickson Wrote: These were to breakdown the results from my testing earlier as requested:

Storm Pegasus 105RF
Clear Wheel: 3g
Metal Wheel: 31.2g
Total: 37.1g

Storm Pegasus 105RF [Hasbro Vortex]
Clear Wheel: 2.7g
Metal Wheel: 30.6g
Total: 36.2g

I weighed Lightning LDrago from the Hasbro Vortex Set and it weighed in total about .4g less then the weigh listed on the wiki for the original.

strange. the chrome on the beys should have added weight. try comparing the individual parts to see if any mold changes were made, no matter how slight. maybe Hasbro did this intentionaly.

i will ask agian:

i heard there was a TV offer for this set and if you got it from the TV offer you also got a Flame Sagitario chrome as well? if so, can someone tell me what # to call?

i know there are Cyber Driger, Dranzer, and Draciel, but are there any other anime exclusive beyblades?

how much would the extreme stadium cost now adays? (the one that rotates in the center and has the wall that collapses when hit) is there or will there be a stadium like that for MFB?

thanks in advance=)
The only one of those questions that I know the answer to is about the Sagittario offer. Go to www.beybladeoffer.com