Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 26, 2010  3:13 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: is there any difference is between the clear/semiclear engergy rings/wheels and the ones that r a solid color

The clear ones are clear and the opaque ones aren't. That's pretty much it.
So if i used a regular face for EarthBull C145WB instead of a metal would it be a HUGE diffrence ir just alittle?
Also what bey has earth?
Earth Eagle. I think you'd be giving up more control and wieght.
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:20 AM)DarkDraciel Wrote: So if i used a regular face for EarthBull C145WB instead of a metal would it be a HUGE diffrence ir just alittle?
Also what bey has earth?
It does make a difference. Otherwise, it would probably be optional on the top-tier list.

Look on Beywiki. Seriously.
im just checking but Ldrago is the only left spin mfb out right now correct?Confused
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:24 AM)Strata beast Wrote: im just checking but Ldrago is the only left spin mfb out right now correct?Confused
L Drago, Lightning L Drago, and Gravity Perseus, the latter being also able to spin right.

And of course there will be Meteo L Drago.
Yes, the only other is Gravity Perseus which is barely out in Japan.
Hah: The new LDrago.. Beat.
what is the best customization for pegasis 105 RF?
storm_____100RF
and use the build me a combo thread like kai-v says
(Aug. 26, 2010  4:11 AM)ss4chris Wrote: what is the best customization for pegasis 105 RF?
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Is a Gold Aquario rare?
Hello people I am at the moment looking into buying a Battle BayBlade Stadium and well I seen the Hasbro ones and there totally cheap plastic like there OMG! Party hat plastic cheap and well I was hoping to get the Japaneses ones cause I hear there better some how not sure why (if u can tell me why that would be great) so well I was wondering if you guys can recommend me a really awesome battle stadium Thank you.
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:10 AM)Fogot Wrote: Is a Gold Aquario rare?

Yes.

(Aug. 26, 2010  5:12 AM)Drakozero7 Wrote: I was wondering if you guys can recommend me a really awesome battle stadium Thank you.

MFB Attack stadium.
They have similar plastics so it won't benefit you if your in it for plastics. It's the designs that effect the stadium. Anyways my question is can I use a WB as a attack type tip?

EDIT: Beaten question is still open.
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:17 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Anyways my question is can I use a WB as a attack type tip?

Technically, you can use any tip as an attack type tip, even ES. However, WB probably wouldn't be an effective attack bottom.
If a Gold Aquario is rare, what's this? http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Fig...ltDomain_0 (Just bought it)
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:22 AM)Fogot Wrote: If a Gold Aquario is rare, what's this? http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Fig...ltDomain_0 (Just bought it)

is it me or does it look like it was painted? maybe bc i on a failed mac atm ill look at it again if i get on my pc
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:22 AM)Fogot Wrote: If a Gold Aquario is rare, what's this? http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Fig...ltDomain_0 (Just bought it)

A gold Aquario...
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:19 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:17 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Anyways my question is can I use a WB as a attack type tip?

Technically, you can use any tip as an attack type tip, even ES. However, WB probably wouldn't be an effective attack bottom.
Just wondering thought it would be interesting to try out haha
No I mean like, is the price suppose to be like that?
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:26 AM)Fogot Wrote: No I mean like, is the price suppose to be like that?

Hm, I only said it was rare because it came in the first (or was it second) Random Booster. It wasn't the prize, but those are still out of print.

And it should have come with 105F, not 105B.
Ohh. So the one I bought isn't rare?
I notice people are using Thermal Bull DF145WD in videos. Where did the idea come from to use WD rather than SD? Could somebody link me to the post that states so, and should I abandon my search for SD?
Oh wait, it is 105B.

I would say it is rare in so far as it is out of production.

(Aug. 26, 2010  5:28 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I notice people are using Thermal Bull DF145WD in videos. Where did the idea come from to use WD rather than SD? Could somebody link me to the post that states so, and should I abandon my search for SD?

WD is also a top tier stamina bottom.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
Is the Bakushin Susanoo bayblade any good??