Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

man no one has an answer for my question...
Quote:Okay thank you very much but one more thing what spin track and pt would make L.LDrago top tier
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:24 AM)ss4chris Wrote: man no one has an answer for my question...
There is always the Stores with Beyblades in stock thread, which has what we are aware of ...

fjrocks366 Wrote:Okay thank you very much but one more thing what spin track and pt would make L.LDrago top tier
Perhaps what is in the Metal Fight Beyblade Competitive Combos topic ?
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:24 AM)ss4chris Wrote: man no one has an answer for my question...

this should go here.
oh and ebay Smile
yeah but the websites have the heavy metal launcher grip sold out or out of stock so my question was more specific.

so does anyone know of a site or user that has heavy metal launcher grips for sale so it can go hand in hand with my driger heavy metal beyblade? ^^

@ nojo: ive checked belive me. they don't have any heavy metal launcher grips. its mostly metal fight.
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:29 AM)ss4chris Wrote: yeah but the websites have the heavy metal launcher grip sold out or out of stock so my question was more specific.

so does anyone know of a site or user that has heavy metal launcher grips for sale so it can go hand in hand with my driger heavy metal beyblade? ^^

@ nojo: ive checked belive me. they don't have any heavy metal launcher grips. its mostly metal fight.

its mostly metal fight cause its the newest thing Tongue_out
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:26 AM)Dan Wrote:
Quote:Okay thank you very much but one more thing what spin track and pt would make L.LDrago top tier
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago CH120RF

thx would it be still attack type?
lol yeah i know but i still like the old beyblades, expecially the heavy metal series before metal fight came out. So im looking for a launcher grip to go with a beyblade i ordered. Anyone know where i can get one thats not out of stock? ^^
fjrocks366 yes very much so
My ripcord broke and now im sad..... I've only had it for 3 weeks and it broke. I was launching corectly and the ripcord was straight. I wasn't pulling too hard either. Anyway to stop this from happening again?
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:38 AM)Akel Wrote: My ripcord broke and now im sad..... I've only had it for 3 weeks and it broke. I was launching corectly and the ripcord was straight. I wasn't pulling too hard either. Anyway to stop this from happening again?

I can diagnose several ways to prevent it from happening.

1. Don't use it... not very good but it won't break
2. Use a beylauncher...
3. Pull softer and at a straight angle parallel to the exit of the launcher (make sure the winder is straight too)
4. Buy extras.
@ moss. Is that a reply to my question? ^^
No it wasn't
What is a beylauncher, is it that thing that like u push a button and you're blading?
haha no its like a light launcher but it has a retractable string instead of a ripcord
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:11 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: What is a beylauncher, is it that thing that like u push a button and you're blading?

It's the hasbro equivalent to a string launcher.
[Image: 780472.jpg]
nojo your link is broken
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:12 AM)Moss Wrote: nojo your link is broken

fixed.
im having a hard time chosing between ldrago & strm pegasus
This belongs to Purchase Consultation. Pick Storm Peg. it is way better. (Out of box)
Is Rock Leone C145WB a good defense customation? If not can you please tell me a better one? Thanks Smile
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:04 AM)DarkDraciel Wrote: Is Rock Leone C145WB a good defense customation? If not can you please tell me a better one? Thanks Smile

It's okay. Check the Competitive Combos thread for the best Defense combinations.
is there any difference is between the clear/semiclear engergy rings/wheels and the ones that r a solid color