Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ok I need some help. I just bought a Storm Pegasus today and I think that the paint from the Thunderwhip Stadium (only one available atm) is ruining my RF and wearing it down to point where it is useless. My RF's performance has decreased noticeably compared to when I first got it a few hours ago. Any tips?
Your RF is wearing down because it's rubber spinning at a very high rate. There's not much you can do about it.
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:51 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Your RF is wearing down because it's rubber spinning at a very high rate. There's not much you can do about it.

Yes, but I've read in many different threads here that a worn down RF is very helpful. But my RF is stopping it's aggressive spinning pattern MUCH more before usual, so I'm starting to think that it's worm down past a point of helpfulness.
All the gunk from the friction being produced from your RF messes it up, just rub it off and it'll be fine. RF's don't wear down that fast.
maybe too much dirt is on it try clean the tip
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:54 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Yes, but I've read in many different threads here that a worn down RF is very helpful. But my RF is stopping it's aggressive spinning pattern MUCH more before usual, so I'm starting to think that it's worm down past a point of helpfulness.

no there the best slightly used or about 10-50 spins in then its perfect
like 200+ its well worn a little to well and trust me i have one down to the plastic it will be rhf soon lol (rubber filled hole flat)

btw it was my only atk tip for so long also been using it atlesat 30-50 times a day for last 2 weeks
ok thanks everyone
when will there be official tournements in the united states
By official do you mean conducted by Hasbro, or by the WBO?

We have no idea about hasbro, but you can check upcoming events and the WBO organised play thread as to whether there are any WBO tournaments. The WBO itself does not organise the tournaments, WBO users in the area must take the initiative to.
Which is better?
MF Quetz CH120RF or,
MF Quetz CH120CS
MF Quetz CH120RF basing this off general assumption that RF>CS correct me if I am incorrect.
CS and RF are different. MF Quetz CH120CS is better according to the results in the threads dedicated to each.
Well different bottoms work in different ways, so maybe it is the other way around o:
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:20 AM)Dan Wrote: Which is better?
MF Quetz CH120RF or,
MF Quetz CH120CS

speed to stamina 1 low 10 high
rf 10 1
cs 8 3
so depends on oppenent
hey can u help me i just got the beylauncher suspension but i dont noe how to put the handle through the hole
thx in advance...
Do u have a Hasbro Beylauncher or a TT Beylauncher?
What GeneralHawx is saying is that the Suspension does not fit Hasbro Beylaunchers. But if you have TT I'm sure you can YouTube a vid of it..
Another question haha. ok this Thunderwhip Stadium is getting on my nerves, can somebody please post a link to a site where I can get a cheap MFB Attack Stadium? Thanks =3
Try GMarket they have Attack Stadiums for $35ish
i'm willing to pay up to the $30 area, and I tried gmarket.com but couldnt find em
which of the 3 is best? D-Wolf,D-Bull,or D-Cancer?
(Aug. 25, 2010  2:06 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: i'm willing to pay up to the $30 area, and I tried gmarket.com but couldnt find em

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...%CC%B5%E5z
Its about $40, but the seller overestimated so they will refund you the difference, prob in your Gaccount, not paypal. Check out the "How to use Korean GMarket" thread if you need more help.
definetely d-cancer for the track which is extremely versatile d-wolf for the track for stamina and d-bull for the clear wheel for defense and the bottom for stamina
It depends JJ, is it uncustomized or custom? And if custom please be specific.