Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 22, 2010  3:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Um, I think you mean weight distribution, and that is not a factor when it comes to .4 or so grams (for smash).
It IS however, a major factor for balance.

You mean like how you push the wall with your thumb, and nothing happens, but with a pushpin the wall is suddenly easily punctured. Right?

A: Oh

B:I geuss,sorta
But i think she ment along the lines of being hit by smooth bat(A bat) and a jagged bat(Close to being hit with a hammer i geuss?Let's say a hammer) I think you were correct but i somewhat didnt understand the pushpin and thumb example.

But Anyway. What type would you prefer Orso belonging to? I just bought it today,Mainly for the reason i wanted to use the clear wheel because i liked its design(And D125 has proven somewhat useful for my S.Pegasus)
I'd say it might be cool for wobblers with 230 but that's about it. With uneven weight distribution you can't do much.
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd say it might be cool for wobblers with 230 but that's about it. With uneven weight distribution you can't do much.

Hm..I'll try and find out SOME combo that could use it. Who's knows,I might make something top-teir(Very unlikely that i'd do that)
Especially considering the top tier combo list never changes.
(Aug. 22, 2010  2:03 AM)TraceKaiser Wrote: So I'm trying to get my sliding shoot right. Using a Storm Pegasus 100RF, in the Hasbro mobile stadium (old, decent one. Not new tiny one).
What usually happens is that the blade WILL move like it should, but seems to almost hug the walls, and will bash off the side often. Quite quickly, it's smaller circles just turn to one large circle, and it's almost as if I never did the sliding shoot in the first place.

I realise this post is probably a little vague, it's hard to describe, and it's 2am. But yeah. Any tips?
I wanna be able to beat my stock Flame Sagg consistently haha

My question got lost at the bottom of the previous page and thus went unanswered. Bumping to this page for practicality
(Aug. 22, 2010  2:03 AM)TraceKaiser Wrote: So I'm trying to get my sliding shoot right. Using a Storm Pegasus 100RF, in the Hasbro mobile stadium (old, decent one. Not new tiny one).
What usually happens is that the blade WILL move like it should, but seems to almost hug the walls, and will bash off the side often. Quite quickly, it's smaller circles just turn to one large circle, and it's almost as if I never did the sliding shoot in the first place.

I realise this post is probably a little vague, it's hard to describe, and it's 2am. But yeah. Any tips?
I wanna be able to beat my stock Flame Sagg consistently haha

It's what happens when I do the sliding shoot in my attack stadium. It grips the ridge very tightly and starts doing the flower pattern after 2-3 seconds - first small and then getting larger, but it rarely just does 1 large circle around the stadium constantly, unless it gets hit by something.
So am I actually doing it right then? Haha
Watched the BeyChannel vid, but that seems to constantly do the flower pattern straight after launching.
is there going to be a new series for beyblade metal fusion?
their already is a series of mfb blades xD
Are you refering to series 2 of the show or wave 2 of the toys
if you are refering to the series an educated guess would be sometime next year
and if your refering to the toys some time in the next month depending were you live
Will Hasbro's eventually start including face bolts that already have their face painted on? Storm Capricorn sure didn't have one.
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:49 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Will Hasbro's eventually start including face bolts that already have their face painted on? Storm Capricorn sure didn't have one.

I doubt anyone knows the answer to this, unless they either work at Hasbro or are time travellers.
I mean, I understand that no one knows for sure, but from the way things are going and have been going; what is it leaning towards?
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:50 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: I mean, I understand that no one knows for sure, but from the way things are going and have been going; what is it leaning towards?

I meant that no one can even guess. There's simply no way to.
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:50 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: I mean, I understand that no one knows for sure, but from the way things are going and have been going; what is it leaning towards?

Well, some of the Energy Rings in the 2 Packs have places on them that are painted, so its a possibility, but there is not really a way to tell.
should i get earth aquila or rock orso!?XD
100% Earth Aquila. It's parts are much better than Rock Orso's. Also in the future use the purchase consultation thread for questions about what to buy.
Hey...
Does an energy ring on MFB matter? Will it effect the spin due to air?
Does an energy ring matter on MFB? Does it effect its spin and the air?
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:19 PM)StarBlast Wrote: Hey...

On Stamina and Defense types, yes.

On Attack types, no. (exceptions, LDrago and Perseus)
Does an energy ring matter on MFB? Does it effect its spin and the air?

AHHH GLITCH >:o
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:21 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

On Stamina and Defense types, yes.

On Attack types, no. (exceptions, LDrago and Perseus)

What do you think is the best energy ring for stamina types?
Yes the energy ring is very important on stamina and defence but not on attack. Look at the competitive combos thread to see which ones you should use. Best wheel for stamina is Bull.
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:21 PM)StarBlast Wrote: What do you think is the best energy ring for stamina types?

Bull.
hey can clear wheel persus fit on any metal wheel or only gravity like lldrago
(Aug. 22, 2010  10:32 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: hey can clear wheel persus fit on any metal wheel or only gravity like lldrago

Pretty sure it can only fit on gravity, however I don't own a perseus so I wouldn't know.