Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Which Beyblades are in the Super Vortex Battle Set? I know that one of them is L Drago, but what is the other one?
yes they are.

EDIT: beaten.

Beyblast98: It's a recoloured lightning L drago, and recoloured storm pegasis, IIRC.
(Aug. 21, 2010  11:39 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Which Beyblades are in the Super Vortex Battle Set? I know that one of them is L Drago, but what is the other one?

Lighting LDrago 100HF and Storm Pegasus 105RF.

EDIT: Beaten? It was an edit.
I love how many posts on this page are mine.
Just curious, but: How much did the Bey-Ta machines cost to use in Japan?
And about how much would that be in USD?

I didn't see that information in the topic for those, and now I don't even see the topic~
ok thanks daegor 42 i wanted to be sure cuz i was afraid i broke mine or something
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:46 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:44 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Is a metal face, actually a face made of metal?

Not entirely metal, but mostly metal, yes.

ThanksSmile
(Aug. 21, 2010  11:45 PM)Extic Wrote: Just curious, but: How much did the Bey-Ta machines cost to use in Japan?
And about how much would that be in USD?

I didn't see that information in the topic for those, and now I don't even see the topic~

Freeeeee
They were seriously free?
Do they only work once a day per beypointer/beypoint card, or something? Pinching_eyes

Cause if not, that would be amazing. Tongue_out I could easily see me and a few friends spending an hour or two battling each other and the machine in turns on weekends.
Heck, I wouldn't mind dropping a few quarters every weekend to play a few times, if they had the rare beys. I think Hasbro would probably make money off that. But I dunno. It's probably not popular enough yet. :\
(Aug. 22, 2010  1:10 AM)Extic Wrote: They were seriously free?
Do they only work once a day per beypointer/beypoint card, or something? Pinching_eyes

Cause if not, that would be amazing. Tongue_out I could easily see me and a few friends spending an hour or two battling each other and the machine in turns on weekends.
Heck, I wouldn't mind dropping a few quarters every weekend to play a few times, if they had the rare beys. I think Hasbro would probably make money off that. But I dunno. It's probably not popular enough yet. :\
Except other kids would want to play with it too.

Also, I am very certain that it must be mentioned at least once in the Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go machines thread that it is free.
Orso Clear wheel
1:How much does it weight?
2Grinoes the bumps along the surface of Orso slow the Bey down due to Air resistance?(Dunno if thats the proper word for it)

Beylauncher Used For Both
Spin time Rock Orso C145B
2:54.0
2:48.3
3:01.2

Spin Time Rock Leone C145B
4:05.2
4:02.3
3:57.0

TrackGrin125
What is this suppose to do since its so close to the core of the track it cant protect anything?

Track:T125
Is this somewhat close to that of DF145?

BeyWiki:
Couldn't someone open up a topic about certain beyblades and put info and results from certain "Said Parts"? Not saying it HAS to be complete but atleast put info about certain known parts.
Example
Rock Orso D125B -Incomplete- Something close to that
Well Orso IS assymetrical,
Did you check your Rock molds?
You can find Orso's weight on kyoganken's site. It was mentioned often enough that you should find it easily using the Search function.

You have not really used good combinations at all to test Stamina ...

I think you will be able to find information on those two parts in the threads for the releases they respectively came with.
So I'm trying to get my sliding shoot right. Using a Storm Pegasus 100RF, in the Hasbro mobile stadium (old, decent one. Not new tiny one).
What usually happens is that the blade WILL move like it should, but seems to almost hug the walls, and will bash off the side often. Quite quickly, it's smaller circles just turn to one large circle, and it's almost as if I never did the sliding shoot in the first place.

I realise this post is probably a little vague, it's hard to describe, and it's 2am. But yeah. Any tips?
I wanna be able to beat my stock Flame Sagg consistently haha
(Aug. 22, 2010  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Except other kids would want to play with it too.

Ah, yeah, assuming it was popular enough. I'm still in the mindset that's it dead for some reason, even though they seem to be selling well. Tongue_out

EDIT: By "Ah, yeah" I mean "Of course I/we wouldn't be obstructing it for the whole time if there were other people wanting to use it".
(Aug. 22, 2010  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You have not really used good combinations at all to test Stamina ...

I was using a Defence-Type? It was the spin time results for both Clear wheels on that certain custom im using. When Orso was done. I swapped the clear wheel on the same top

And Mc Frown
These were Hasbro parts.
I'm not to sure what mold comes with Rock Leone 145WB here
(Aug. 22, 2010  2:26 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: I was using a Defence-Type? It was the spin time results for both Clear wheels on that certain custom im using. When Orso was done. I swapped the clear wheel on the same top
You asked if the shape of Orso slowed the Beyblade down due to 'air resistance', and this is not related to Stamina for you ? You were testing solo spin time anyway, which is normally not for Defense ...
(Aug. 22, 2010  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  2:26 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: I was using a Defence-Type? It was the spin time results for both Clear wheels on that certain custom im using. When Orso was done. I swapped the clear wheel on the same top
You asked if the shape of Orso slowed the Beyblade down due to 'air resistance', and this is not related to Stamina for you ? You were testing solo spin time anyway, which is normally not for Defense ...

I thought you meant since i wasn't using stamina parts for the testing it wasnt a real valid way to test if Orso was slowing it down.
It isn't due to air resistance, it's because it's assymetrical.
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:07 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It isn't due to air resistance, it's because it's assymetrical.

I've read the meaning of Assymetrical(Had no idea what it meant)
So,because Orso is uneven all around. It slows it down?
Wind resistance is also influential, not just weight distribution. Speechless
But I'd consider the balance factor to be MUCH more significant
(Aug. 22, 2010  3:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But I'd consider the balance factor to be MUCH more significant

Balance? Whats the balance to Orso?
And also asked a friend about the Assymetrical thing. She said due to Orso being that way. It may offer more power upon impact.
She said an Example would be someone getting hit with a smooth bat and a jagged bat. Saying the jagged bat will be slower,but making the impact upon the target harder than the smooth(May or may not be a good example)
Um, I think you mean weight distribution, and that is not a factor when it comes to .4 or so grams (for smash).
It IS however, a major factor for balance.

You mean like how you push the wall with your thumb, and nothing happens, but with a pushpin the wall is suddenly easily punctured. Right?
hey is storm pegasis 100rf good in the widesquare beyblade stadium?