Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

to your knowledge has here ever been a team tournament???
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:46 AM)Leonwind Wrote: I know that...still...if anyone has a pic of this custom please email me or pm me the pic!

Now to begin the search!

I FOUND IT! its in greyscale, but it looks...

BITCHIN! (Guitar noise plays)

For those of you who watch Attack of the Show, you will get that joke.

Anyway, here it is. also what the hell is that Lucifer beyblade? looks totally bad carpJoyful_2

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Queen/3992/

EDIT: I didnt see that post until after i made this one. either way, the link doesnt show up. this one does.
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:02 AM)DarkBlader1 Wrote: to your knowledge has here ever been a team tournament???

Not at the WBO...
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:00 AM)Extic Wrote: The link works for me, and I don't think the post was edited?
No, I did not edit the post.

It's strange how some members can see the image while some cannot. :\
for me, only a Yahoo Japan page appears with Japanese (that i cant read) and there are no pictures at all. my link works though
What is the best Hasbro Attack stadium be it HMS or Plastic Bey or anything to buy right now
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:16 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: What is the best Hasbro Attack stadium be it HMS or Plastic Bey or anything to buy right now
... By Hasbro ... This is a good question ...
Pegasis Thunderwhip or TT Standard Stadium and if i cant get an attack one a standard will do right?
It'll probably cost you just as much as an attack stadium off of G Market.
If you're going to import, just go all the way.
will the beyblaes from beyblade metal fusion be effected by the Magnestadium because i now a store that sells it and i will buy it if it works
but sould i just get it cuz its the only stadium i can get locally that looks like a attack steydium
What does it look like?
Pictures?
Is it the magnedome dx? or an old TT stadium? or a Hasbro stadium with a Magnetray?
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:38 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: What does it look like?
Pictures?
Is it the magnedome dx? or an old TT stadium? or a Hasbro stadium with a Magnetray?

hasbro
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:41 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Nooooooooooooooooooo

whats wrong with it?
I just got flame sagittario and i exchanged my defence beyblades 145 with the C145. According to the beywiki, C145 is supposed to be the best defence track available. Well I see a diferent point of view. In my opinion, it's pretty bad. Every time the bey wobbles, the spikes on the C145 slap the floor and slow the beys speed. I see that as a Major set back. If anybody knows a good use of C145 and if C145 is better than 145.

PS: I was using the following beys for test: Rock leone C145WB and S

THANKSStupid
There's your problem S. It will make it lose balance easily, therefore the claws hit the stadium, use WB/B
C145 and GB145 are the two best Defense Tracks to date, if I'm not mistaken. C145 won't lose as much Stamina when compared to H145 and ED145 when it scrapes the Stadium floor. The best thing you can do with C145 is: MF Earth Bull C145WB.

Also, your question and my answer should have gone to this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo

Sorry mods.
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote: There's your problem S. It will make it lose balance easily, therefore the claws hit the stadium, use WB/B

Ya but I also used WB and pretty much same effect, but wasn't much so I think its ok. ty
Doesn't anybody find the LauncherGrips to be lose. I got the sagittario hasbro one.
Where did the name Tornado Ridge originate?
(Aug. 21, 2010  12:31 PM)Sora. Wrote: Where did the name Tornado Ridge originate?

I would assume from one of the Tornado stadiums from HMS: Tornado Attack, Tornado Balance, etc...
Are the Hasbro Ripcords compatible with the Japanese launchers and vice versa)

(sorry, a bit out of the loop)