Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 16, 2010  2:48 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Is quetzalcoatl a hard beyblade to use?

I can't use Quetz 90RF.
Oh i see i'm just curious why is it so hard to use. I have read several peoples post saying it's difficult to use?
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:39 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Oh i see i'm just curious why is it so hard to use. I have read several peoples post saying it's difficult to use?

Some people like Cpt. Squirrel over there find it hard to bank it at the right angle.
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:40 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:39 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Oh i see i'm just curious why is it so hard to use. I have read several peoples post saying it's difficult to use?

Some people like Cpt. Squirrel over there find it hard to bank it at the right angle.

Yah, when I use Quetz, it either scrapes the floor or it just has no power.
Oh ok im decent at banking i have been trying to practice it.
Are there any articles on banking?
All I do is bank because I don't like the sliding shoot, and I'm still not able to use Quetz 90RF...
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:45 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Are there any articles on banking?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Banking
Thanks so its mainly being able to use the slide and shoot method?
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:54 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Thanks so its mainly being able to use the slide and shoot method?

Most people here bank (me included) instead of using sliding shoot, actually.
The first one is from A-115 Booster Bakutenryu Zio Dragon, and the second is Scissors Arm from Crab Diver.
(Aug. 16, 2010  6:28 PM)♥ Wrote: The second one is Scissors Arm from Crab Diver, and the second is from A-115 Booster Bakutenryu Zio Dragon.

Got me confused Tongue_out
I was wondering what they were too, thanks Grin
I assume he meant the first one was from A-115 Booster Bakutenryu Zio Dragon, since that one has a dragon on it.
Oh, oops, sorry. Yeah, thanks. :]
What are the official types of the Counter, Cyber, Bakushin and Sol metal wheels?
Ty in advance.
Are there any other ways (excluding the Pain Stripper) of removing the paints of painted wheels?
(Aug. 16, 2010  8:36 PM)fogot Wrote: Are there any other ways (excluding the Pain Stripper) of removing the paints of painted wheels?

I don't think there are. Use them a lot?
The sides of my painted wheel are all gone. But I can't seem to remove the paint inside and in the bottom of the wheel.
If it can be chipped off by other blades, I assume it would be relatively easy to chip it off yourself. However, what you would use to do that, I dunno.
This is the best I could do witha screwdriver:
[Image: IMG_1245.jpg]
Question? where can i found out when is the new wave of mfb will come out n the U.S. n if u kno can u tell me plz?
I've read that your not suppose to launch a Defence type at full power against an attack-type..Why exactly?
I've seen that the imapact between them both makes them go flying across the stadium. But,How does it work? Like,what does launching at 60-70% do than full power?Reduce the impact?
And is it just Attack-types to not launch at full power or is it other types aswell?
(Aug. 16, 2010  9:36 PM)blacklightning Wrote: Question? where can i found out when is the new wave of mfb will come out n the U.S. n if u kno can u tell me plz?
There is no way to know. Nobody knows.

H2O Wrote:What are the official types of the Counter, Cyber, Bakushin and Sol metal wheels?
Ty in advance.
Counter is Defense; Cyber, Attack; Bakushin, Attack; and Sol, Balance.
http://i28.tinypic.com/qpjvw1.jpg

Stratus G Wrote:I've read that your not suppose to launch a Defence type at full power against an attack-type..Why exactly?
I've seen that the imapact between them both makes them go flying across the stadium. But,How does it work? Like,what does launching at 60-70% do than full power?Reduce the impact?
And is it just Attack-types to not launch at full power or is it other types aswell?
Hm, if you launch a Defense Beyblade using Wide Ball, for instance, at full power, it will act as an Attack type itself, while it is not built for that, the right parts are not used. As far as I know it is just to make sure that the Defense type remains in the centre, as it should.
(Aug. 16, 2010  10:04 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: I've read that your not suppose to launch a Defence type at full power against an attack-type..Why exactly?

When launched at full power, a Defense combination utiliizing WB will circle around the stadium. This means it will be closer to the stadium exits, and thus be much easier to knock out.