Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is Rock Bull C145S decent, great, awesome, or omg its a nuclear bomb!!!!!?
(Aug. 15, 2010  8:06 PM)BitbeastBoy97 Wrote: Is Rock Bull C145S decent, great, awesome, or omg its a nuclear bomb!!!!!?
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Oh sorry I didnt know you could ask this there thanks Smile
(Aug. 15, 2010  7:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Once your RF is quite worn in, would 105 be better to make up for the height loss?
I've always wondered. Half a millimeter of wear should make a difference if half a millimeter makes a huge difference with the track.

I always wondered if formal tests were conducted with Storm against Earth. Stom___100RF spawned from testing only against Libra.
My cousins accidentally screwed the faces onto two of my beyblades to the point that the part of the face that is inside the track snapped.would it be illegal for me to use a small amount of super glue to rejoin the broken peaces?
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:12 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: Hi guys,
which Beyblades are on this picture?

http://cgi.ebay.de/Beyblade-x-6-Anime-Ma...nzprodukte

Dragoon S, Wyborg, Master Dragoon(?), A different coloured Griffolyon(?), Auto Change Balancer, and I can't remember the other one.
A few of those are probably wrong, sorry. D:
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:02 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: My cousins accidentally screwed the faces onto two of my beyblades to the point that the part of the face that is inside the track snapped.would it be illegal for me to use a small amount of super glue to rejoin the broken peaces?

Due to the effect of torsion, it will only snap again.
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:12 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: Hi guys,
which Beyblades are on this picture?

http://cgi.ebay.de/Beyblade-x-6-Anime-Ma...nzprodukte

Dragoon s, master dragoon, metal draciel, wolborg, griffoleon 2 and dranzer auto change balancer.
Okay so... 7 or 8 years ago I guess I was into the beyblade anime. My uncle went on holiday to Japan and got me some. These are limited edition crystal ones I believe. I have a clear Draciel with green weight disk and a clear Driger. Maybe have some more but haven't looked properly yet. I also have a black dragoon that is one that spins in the opposite direction with a different launcher, think this may be japanese also.

Anyway, are these rare? Worth a lot?

Thanks
Well they aren't except potentially the black dragoon, but the draciel s comes with a Wide Defense WD which is awesome.
so what might the black dragoon be? I can take a picture of it but not right now (tomorrow most likely)
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:13 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:02 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: My cousins accidentally screwed the faces onto two of my beyblades to the point that the part of the face that is inside the track snapped.would it be illegal for me to use a small amount of super glue to rejoin the broken peaces?

Due to the effect of torsion, it will only snap again.

It holds together really well but it snapped again after removing it a few times. I guess it can army least buy time for me to get enough money to replace it. Thanks, you too mcfrown
Yeah pretty sure its dragoon GT, just had a look in the list of beyblades on the site and it must be the special starter edition one.

hmm i have a white dranzer too with 'dranzer-v' on it as well.

Are any of them particularly valuable then?
Shot you a PM, I like Dragoon, so I'll probably buy it if you agree.
quick pic, but i've got to go now, will check replies later

[Image: 2d5jqs.jpg]
It's dragoon V
It's worthless (comparitively).
I'd buy the draciel s though.
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:46 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: What is the Beyblade Parts House?

A HK based Beyblade fan site I believe.
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:48 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:46 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: What is the Beyblade Parts House?

A HK based Beyblade fan site I believe.

Link please?
Considering the fact that Daegor lives in Canada I doubt he'll have a link. Also Mc Frown black recolours were released for Dragoon F, V, V2 and GT just so you know. Not sure about G though.
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:53 AM)megablader2 Wrote: stop being lazy just search on a search engine. Also Mc Frown black recolours were released for Dragoon F, V, V2 and GT just so you know. Not sure about G though.

I wouldn't have asked if I hadn't been searching around for the past hour and a half
Yeah I had this problem when i tried to look for it. The way you said it though was slightly demanding.
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:02 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah I had this problem when i tried to look for it. The way you said it though was slightly demanding.

I realized that after I reread it. My apologies.