Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 15, 2010  4:53 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Is spray painting Bey Accessories allowed? My Saggitario Grip and the Bey Launcher looks like carp.

Yea I think it's legal, it's legal one Beys should be the same as launchers and grips
is someone trying to get an event running at fan expo? because if there is ill be down to go!!!
(Aug. 15, 2010  5:23 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: is someone trying to get an event running at fan expo? because if there is ill be down to go!!!

iirc, kei might be he posted that somewhere but i forgot where and daegor has mentioned it somewhere too
EDIT: NVM, I was being stupid.
which site can i find the cheapest attack stadium with the cheapest shipping price?
Is there a Beyblade fan base for the Older beybladers? I'm 18 and regained my drive to Beyblade when I heard about MFB but am not sure if there is a fan base for the older Beybladers like 16+ or 18+.
(Aug. 15, 2010  6:31 AM)BladerUnknown Wrote: Is there a Beyblade fan base for the Older beybladers? I'm 18 and regained my drive to Beyblade when I heard about MFB but am not sure if there is a fan base for the older Beybladers like 16+ or 18+.

Uh... this site?
Is there a special reason why the Pegasus CW in Storm Pegasus 100RF is chosen for top tier? Does it have anything to do with its weight, or weight distribution?
Or does it not really matter?

Personally I'd think that Gemios or Escolpio would make the bey slightly faster...
Doesn't matter.
I'd infact choose Leone as the 3 and 3 match up for a more even and less awkward weight distribution.
And I agree with your staement, and have said so before, though I think the effect is negligible.
(Aug. 15, 2010  7:36 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Is there a special reason why the Pegasus CW in Storm Pegasus 100RF is chosen for top tier? Does it have anything to do with its weight, or weight distribution?
Or does it not really matter?
There is no particular reason. It's just that Pegasis is more commonly used.
Because it came with the bey lol.
Once your RF is quite worn in, would 105 be better to make up for the height loss?
is [MF] Ray Unicorno CH120RF a good beyblade?
Why do pll say thunder whip stadium is so bad?

(what reasons do they say this)
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:56 AM)RAW Wrote: Why do pll say thunder whip stadium is so bad?

(what reasons do they say this)

You might want to read this thread to understand how this stadium sucks harder than Wyborg for attack types. Wink
Thanks just read it and understand now
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:51 AM)Ralo Wrote: is [MF] Ray Unicorno CH120RF a good beyblade?

Test it and let us know. Tongue_out
Hi guys,
which Beyblades are on this picture?

http://cgi.ebay.de/Beyblade-x-6-Anime-Ma...nzprodukte
Is a NIB Hasbro Zeus worth much?
Two questions, one Would a Rock Aquario 125SF and A Storm Pegasus 105RF pack be good to buy for a beginning beyblader or a Rock Leone 145WB and a Flame Bull 100HF pack? and
Where can I get a Bey Point counter
why does a silver quez cost more than a gold one i figured it would be vice virsa
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:57 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: why does a silver quez cost more than a gold one i figured it would be vice virsa

I think because shiny is better than yellow but I wouldn't know
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:57 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: why does a silver quez cost more than a gold one i figured it would be vice virsa
A lot rarer ...

fjrocks366, do not answer questions when you have no idea what you are talking about. Also, use the Purchase Consultation topic.
ok thanks kai-v for the answer