Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 14, 2010  1:42 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: i was wondering wat would be the best stadium i could get in U.S. without importing
None of the Hasbro stadiums are good. Get an Attack Stadium; full steam ahead!
What's a good site that sells stadiums,grips and beylaunchers? (for a good price) other than toyking, leoshop, ebay and toywiz?

Can L drago be used with a hasbro orange string launcher?

Is $10 for a black launcher grip with red rubber and $10 for an orange beylauncher a good deal? Some1 please answer and ty. I'm planning on being in the top 100 best bladers (not number 1 cuz I dont have that big of a dream xD)
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:29 AM)TylerPT Wrote: What's a good site that sells stadiums,grips and beylaunchers? (for a good price) other than toyking, leoshop, ebay and toywiz?

Is $10 for a black launcher grip with red rubber and $10 for an orange beylauncher a good deal? Some1 please answer and ty. I'm planning on being in the top 100 best bladers (not number 1 cuz I dont have that big of a dream xD)
You would have to look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic, because there are not that many other sites ...

No. I believe I already told you this though ...

It is fine in my opinion.
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:29 AM)TylerPT Wrote: What's a good site that sells stadiums,grips and beylaunchers? (for a good price) other than toyking, leoshop, ebay and toywiz?

You would have to look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic, because there are not that many other sites ...

No. I believe I already told you this though ...

It is fine in my opinion.

I know you already told me, but wanna make sure, I wanna be good a beyblading Tongue_out
To be good you should know a left spin beyblade won't work with a right spin launcher.
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:54 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: To be good you should know a left spin beyblade won't work with a right spin launcher.

Thats why I ask questions, to be good Tongue_out Cuz I thought the beys came with LEFT spin launchers, I didn't know they were left spin beyblades xD
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:05 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Thats why I ask questions, to be good Tongue_out Cuz I thought the beys came with LEFT spin launchers, I didn't know they were left spin beyblades xD
Well, they do come with left-spin launchers, and are therefore only left-spin Beyblades.
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:05 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Thats why I ask questions, to be good Tongue_out Cuz I thought the beys came with LEFT spin launchers, I didn't know they were left spin beyblades xD
Well, they do come with left-spin launchers, and are therefore only left-spin Beyblades.

I still don't get it, the inside of L-drago's metal wheel looks like right spin beyblades,why can't a right spin launcher stick to l drago?
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:10 AM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I still don't get it, the inside of L-drago's metal wheel looks like right spin beyblades,why can't a right spin launcher stick to l drago?

Cause L-Drago is left spin only.
Even though it looks like it coul spin right.
It doesn;t.
if you had one, it would be obvious

considering all lightning l drago / l dragos come with beylauncher l, this is such a redundant question
One time I has a simple question and instead of asking it I looked and read around and found it, it was cool.

Anyways, why do people use C145? Even against low attackers it seems GB145 does better, plus it doesn't floor scrape so bad.
Well, in the Attack Stadium, it does a nice job of absorbing Quetzalcoatl 90RF's attacks. Eh, what's this?! Quetz is the only attacker C145 is useful against? Chief - Hmm ...
Is D125
Fragile in anyway? o-o
Considering how thin it looks.
Contact with the opposing wheel will never be made. D125 is too short.
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladebeyblauncher.html
This is a full set right? I mean BeyLauncher, ripcord and beyblade.
(Aug. 14, 2010  5:51 AM)DranzerUser Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladebeyblauncher.html
This is a full set right? I mean BeyLauncher, ripcord and beyblade.

Beylauncher doesn't need a ripcord, this is what comes with it the Bey itself, a tool and a Beylauncher
Oops, sorry, i never had a mfb beyblade. i am going to buy tomorrow.

my next question is:
Aries 125D

Weakness
Strength
Opportunity
Threat
Is it good for a beginner?
purchase consultation thread maybe
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:06 AM)DranzerUser Wrote: Oops, sorry, i never had a mfb beyblade. i am going to buy tomorrow.

my next question is:
Aries 125D

Weakness
Strength
Opportunity
Threat
Is it good for a beginner?

Your categories for classifying it are bad.
Where would you get Aries anyway?

Plus it sucks.
really? okay, thanks guys!
Is it better to have a heavier or lighter attack type?
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:53 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Is it better to have a heavier or lighter attack type?
Attack types generally need to be light weighted so that it will be easier to 'move around' resulting in a quick moving speed with RF.

However, heavier wheels that have their weight focus on the outside (eg. Burn, etc.) tend to move very fast with RF and (the spin) is harder to interrupt, resulting in a stronger Smash.

Some attack types need to be heavier due to its recoil (eg. MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF). Lightning L Drago is a wheel with excellent Smash Attack but very high recoil, a Metal Face and CH120 (which has a bit of weight) can help reduce its recoil together with RF (which has a excellent grip on the Stadium). Without the Metal Face, Lightning L Drago may be self-KOing itself a lot more often.
In response to Mc Frown and DranzerUser:

His categories for classifying it are actually the paragraphs you're supposed to use when writing your essay in the LNAT exam - pre university law exam in the UK... I don't know where he got that from.

Aries 125D is pretty lame, imo. theflightyellz has said that he really likes MF Aries 90RF, though I can't use it.
i am wondering as i only have one beyblade i am wondering should i buy a string launcher or another beyblade first