Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what costume is better for my storm pegasis105RF
i have dark wolf DF145FS and
flame sagittario C145S
what could be a good costume????
answer me
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:20 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote: Another question. I have both storm Aqaurio and Flame Saggitario but Storm Aqaurio lasts longer any ideas?

change the track Wink
costume rofl this belongs in the build me a combo thread
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:37 AM)countdudoo Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: is thier metal under the paint of the beys that come with the super vortex battle set.

Painted metal Beyblades that may or may not have metal that is painted. Craziest idea ever.

what beyblades do you have???
i bought a lightning l drago in a asain super market so when i came home i saw that there was no logo, there was no takara tomy no sono and gg there was no fake or real logos but dose that mean its fake? becaus when i opened it the hf hade no hole in it please tell me
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:37 PM)ali12345456 Wrote: i bought a lightning l drago in a asain super market so when i came home i saw that there was no logo, there was no takara tomy no sono and gg there was no fake or real logos but dose that mean its fake? becaus when i opened it the hf hade no hole in it please tell me
It is indeed probably fake. the TAKARA-TOMY logo is always there if it is a real product. If you are unsure, post a picture of the box.
How do you determine if a blade has smash attack, force smash, or upper attack? Does it have to do with the dimensions of the blade; such as height, and weight?
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:04 PM)xCiegex Wrote: How do you determine if a blade has smash attack, force smash, or upper attack? Does it have to do with the dimensions of the blade; such as height, and weight?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...erminology
That probably helps at least slightly.
i just need to talk to someone who know a lot about quetz i ordered one should be here next week and i just have some questions about it. So if someone could pm that would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Ask a question. Don't just give us a head's up that you will have one. :\
Metal Wheels: 20

Storm
Dark
Rock
Flame
Lightning
Earth
Counter
Killer
Thermal
Cyber
Burn
Poison
Galaxy
Ray
Mercury
Infinity
Gravity
Bakushin
Sol
Vulcan

Tracks: 21

Down-forsce 145
Change Height 120
Claw 145
Horn 145
Eternal Defense 145
Tornado 125
Move 145
Defense 125
Gravity Bowl 145
Switch 145
Wing 105
Wing Attacker 130
Rubber 145
Armor Defense 145
Variable 145

Bottoms: 20

Rubber Flat
Flat Sharp
Wide Ball
Sharp
Hole Flat/Sharp
Semi Defense
Hole Flat
Ball
Wide Defense
Eternal Sharp
Quake
Semi Flat
Metal Sharp
Ball Sharp
Jog Ball
Right Rubber Flat
Coat Sharp
Extreme Flat
Around Shape
Defense

Can someone help me by writing the type of every part above in front of it (Attack/Defense/Stamina/Balanse)? ty.
Some of those have not even been released yet, and you can simply go on the official TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade website to see what types they write them as ... Some are slightly inaccurate, but most should be fine.

Some are very obvious too ... Such as D.
I do not know Japanese, and have tried to translate the webpage. Everything got translated but the names, so it didn't help.
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:21 PM)H2O Wrote: I do not know Japanese, and have tried to translate the webpage. Everything got translated but the names, so it didn't help.
The types are in the pictures, in clear English ...

Also, if you cannot identify those parts, then this is an effort you have to be ready to do. I do not know what you need all of this for, but you should at least try to work more than that for it. I think everybody here knows what Dark looks like, and so on.
I orderd a beystadium from hong kong about whats the average of days that they get to north america?
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:29 PM)Samkiwas Wrote: I orderd a beystadium from hong kong about whats the average of days that they get to north america?

2 - 3 weeks if you ordered standard SAL shipping.
Hey anyone who ordered from Dickson, how long did it take to come as he doesn't say it on the shipping info?
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:38 PM).:VirgO:. Wrote: Hey anyone who ordered from Dickson, how long did it take to come as he doesn't say it on the shipping info?

From his location to London, UK, it came within a week. IIRC, he uses registered shipping so it's faster than generic shipping.
Ok thanks!
Does the Beypointer work with hasbro launchers and grips?
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:05 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote: Does the Beypointer work with hasbro launchers and grips?

Yes, it still fits.
Is Toyking.com.tw safe? Is it legal? Should I get a angle compass for 5 dollars and 10 cents? Hope some1 can answer this Grin
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:29 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Is Toyking.com.tw safe? Is it legal? Should I get a angle compass for 5 dollars and 10 cents? Hope some1 can answer this Grin

Yes, it's a reliable seller. Ask McFrown. He's purchased from there.
Talking about reliability is theINtoy UK safe?
i was wondering wat would be the best stadium i could get in U.S. without importing