Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

With Beyblade finnaly out in the UK im happy. Just Recently got a few beyblades from my local Argos. But my question is that when is the next WBO tournement being run in UK. Or is nothing yet to be confirmed?
(Aug. 09, 2010  9:14 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote: With Beyblade finnaly out in the UK im happy. Just Recently got a few beyblades from my local Argos. But my question is that when is the next WBO tournement being run in UK. Or is nothing yet to be confirmed?
Ah, this is good news for the United Kingdom then. You should post pictures in the general Beyblade Metal Fusion topic.

Otherwise, no, I do not think the next tournament date is set. When it is, it will be added in the Upcoming Events box on the index.
Well, I hope this is the right place to ask this but I have a few questions and I've tried looking for the answers to them but couldn't find it.

Where do I find out what these abbreviations mean? Such as HF, CH and such. Is there a list I should look at or is it somewhere on the box I'm not looking at? I understand the numbers mean the height of the spin track, I believe? Like 100 = 10.0mm.
Also, is the rating system on the back of the box accurate, in terms of their star points given?
Last question, pretty stupid one but I'll ask it anyways since I don't know the answer to it, If I get L Drago and have a right spinning bey, can I still customize them together? Or Right tops only goes with right and left with left?
Check the Beywiki for your abbreviation needs.

And whevever you see stars rating a part, burn that piece of the packaging, it is never correct.

And you can switch around the face/track/bottom of left and right spinning beys, yes.
(Aug. 09, 2010  9:24 PM)Hakeo Wrote: Well, I hope this is the right place to ask this but I have a few questions and I've tried looking for the answers to them but couldn't find it.

Where do I find out what these abbreviations mean? Such as HF, CH and such. Is there a list I should look at or is it somewhere on the box I'm not looking at? I understand the numbers mean the height of the spin track, I believe? Like 100 = 10.0mm.
Also, is the rating system on the back of the box accurate, in terms of their star points given?
Last question, pretty stupid one but I'll ask it anyways since I don't know the answer to it, If I get L Drago and have a right spinning bey, can I still customize them together? Or Right tops only goes with right and left with left?

There's a Parts List. Just find the part that matches the letters you're looking for. If you want more depth, try looking up an article with the part on the BeyWiki (altough some newer parts aren't on there yet).

The star system is inaccurate.

Sorta... right spins can all be customized together, but the LDrago clear wheel is unique to Lightning and the Perseus clear wheel is unique to Gravity.
Does the Clear wheel impact performance at all? Aside from adding a bit more weight?

Edit: Also, thanks for the replies.
(Aug. 09, 2010  10:45 PM)Hakeo Wrote: Does the Clear wheel impact performance at all? Aside from adding a bit more weight?

Nope, weight, and weight distribution is it really.
Aside from looking cool as heck Grin
Are the Original Beyblade launchers compatible with the new Metal Fusion Beys?
(Aug. 09, 2010  10:45 PM)Hakeo Wrote: Does the Clear wheel impact performance at all? Aside from adding a bit more weight?

Yes. Bull and Aquario are very useful, and L Drago and Perseus only work with Lightning and Gravity respectively.
(Aug. 09, 2010  10:55 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote: Are the Original Beyblade launchers compatible with the new Metal Fusion Beys?

Nopers.
How come in wikipedia it says that Mizuchi is a girl? i read where it says she breaks Yu's blade o.o
Wikipedia is not generally edited by beyblade fanatics?
We wouldn't know, we aren't wikipediaers.
(Aug. 09, 2010  11:31 PM)metal fight Wrote: How come in wikipedia it says that Mizuchi is a girl? i read where it says she breaks Yu's blade o.o
You should read Beyblade Spirit instead of Wikipedia to be honest.
how do i prevent my bey stickers from fading
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:12 AM)tackslabor Wrote: how do i prevent my bey stickers from fading
The answer that is usually given is "clear nail polish".
but wont that make my bey heavier
and also does that help to prevent the stickers from slowly falling of you know like pealing off on the edges?
Is it possible to buy Beyblade Stickers?
dont think so but you get them when you buy your bey
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:21 AM)Lunar Wolf Wrote: Is it possible to buy Beyblade Stickers?

There are alternate sticker sheets that you can buy.
in your opinions do you think they will be releasing the takara tomy attack stadium in canada?(or a similar arena)
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:47 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: in your opinions do you think they will be releasing the takara tomy attack stadium in canada?(or a similar arena)
Never.
Three questions:

1: What is Recoil?
2: What is a Tornado Ridge?
3: Is there such thing as face bolts where the symbol is already on the face bolt instead of using stickers? Like painted on there?
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:47 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: in your opinions do you think they will be releasing the takara tomy attack stadium in canada?(or a similar arena)

No. Hasbro wants to avoid litigation, so they will never release a stadium with exits.

(Aug. 10, 2010  2:51 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Three questions:

1: What is Recoil?
2: What is a Tornado Ridge?
3: Is there such thing as face bolts where the symbol is already on the face bolt instead of using stickers? Like painted on there?

Recoil is when your bey gets sent flying instead of your opponent.

A tornado ridge is a ridge on a stadium that helps keep attack types in.

Yes, Takara Tomy does this with their earlier and later beyblades, but oddly not their middle ones.
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:51 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: 3: Is there such thing as face bolts where the symbol is already on the face bolt instead of using stickers? Like painted on there?
Yes, almost all of TAKARA-TOMY's Faces.

Other people will be able to give you more thorough answers for the two other questions.
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Never.

EDIT: Daegor explained it.

And, in response to why Hasbro won't release a stadium with exits, I say: Bah, America and their sue-for-anything mentality. Pinching_eyes