Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ah, thanks dude Grin
What do you guys think the best top tier attack blade is?
I like MF Lightning L Drago 90RF. I also like Pegasis 145RF. I know they're not 'top tier', but they're good enough to be.
Well i just bough gold quetz so im pretty pumped for that.
is toywiz a safe site for buying items or not
Is the Super Attack Type, Balance Style and Standard Type Stadiums any good? I know that the Attack Style Stadium is the most balanced, but the stores here in my country have horrible stock and those stadiums which I mentioned are the only ones available locally.

P.S.: I can't purchase online.
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:31 PM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: Is the Super Attack Type, Balance Style and Standard Type Stadiums any good? I know that the Attack Style Stadium is the most balanced, but the stores here n my country have horrible stock and those stadiums which I mentioned are the only ones available locally.

At the very least, they're better than Pegasus Thunder Whip. I dislike the Super Attack stadium though. I think the Balance one is fine?

Super Attack and Balance are the WBO tournament legal ones, iirc.
So, does the Balance Style Stadium have bias to any type? If so, which type?

I tried battling in the Super Attack Stadium once, and I saw that the sides of the Performance Tips of the Bey were rubbing quite hard against the raised thing in the middle. Doesn't this reduce Stamina?
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:43 PM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: So, does the Balance Style Stadium have bias to any type? If so, which type?
EDIT: See The LVJ's answer below.

(Aug. 07, 2010  11:43 PM)FierceDragon45 Wrote: I tried battling in the Super Attack Stadium once, and I saw that the sides of the Performance Tips of the Bey were rubbing quite hard against the raised thing in the middle. Doesn't this reduce Stamina?

Yes, it does. That is part of the reason I don't like it.
The only "biased" stadium is the Stamina stadium. The Balance stadium lacks a ridge which prevents attack types from self-KOing.
Why do MFBs generally beat the HMS?
Cause they are overall a better beyblade generation. Even the top tier hms attack combos have a hard time beating an uncustomised Libra.
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:11 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Cause they are overall a better beyblade generation. Even the top tier hms attack combos have a hard time beating an uncustomised Libra.

? Uncustomized Libra has BS, iirc. That's easy to knock out.
More so to easily knock off of balance than to knock out, but seeing where you're coming from is plainly obvious.
Ignoring that Left-spin is considered a "Forbidden bey" plot of the anime story.(Though this might have nothing to do with this.)

I haven't seen much from left-spinning tops.
Will this..hm(Dunno how to put it exactly)
Will there be more and different left-spinning Beys or is TT just doing more Right-spin Tops for a reason?
See: Plastic Gen pre-S series.
No left spin beys.
Just wait for a new system that will probably allow for both spin directions.
what attack blade is better storm pegasus 100 rf, quetzacoatl, or mf lightning l drago ch 120?
I believe he's referring to Quetzalcoatl 90RF. Storm Pegasis 100RF is performing very well for me.
(Aug. 08, 2010  6:36 AM)xCiegex Wrote: what attack blade is better storm pegasus 100 rf, quetzacoatl, or mf lightning l drago ch 120?

I prefer MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF over Storm Pegasis 100RF. I don't have a Quetz though.
i was looking on toywiz for beyblades and i noticed something called a "bit finder" what exactly is a bit finder?
Is Lightning L Drago better in a 100 track or 145 track ?
Try looking at the competitive combo thread.
Track 100 !!! Dude L.LDrago is an attack based bey 100 would much suit thte nbey rather than a 145 with would be the worst bey in century.