Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 05, 2010  3:50 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: how do you switch lightning l-drago from upper mode to multi hit mode

I believe you turn the Clear wheel.
Quote:L Drago's unique function is mode change. Turning it 180° allows one to switch between two modes on the Metal Wheel; Upper to Multi-Hit Mode. The Clear Wheel allows this differentiation since it covers three of the six protrusions at all times.
thanks daegor and souless
I might buy a Dragoon MS UV But its tip is just like RF but its grip and im wondering if it wears of?
Yes it does
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:20 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: I might buy a Dragoon MS UV But its tip is just like RF but its grip and im wondering if it wears of?

I don't think it does my rubber base has been around for about 5 years and I can still use it, it wears down but really slowly
Can you turn a Beylauncher R into L by replacing that figure 8 that is behind the hooks? Also how to do you unscrew the hooks its pretty tough to take out.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:39 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Can you turn a Beylauncher R into L by replacing that figure 8 that is behind the hooks? Also how to do you unscrew the hooks its pretty tough to take out.

You'd have to replace the prongs as well.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:39 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Can you turn a Beylauncher R into L by replacing that figure 8 that is behind the hooks? Also how to do you unscrew the hooks its pretty tough to take out.

You'd have to replace the prongs as well.

It wouldn't matter this would be illegal anyways
Umm so I assume you can just replace the figure 8 and prongs to make it into a left spin. But, won't you also need to change the rotation of the main gear?

Also I am just planning ahead, if it seems that the winder that comes with LLDrago is short. (only 1 member told me it was standard size)
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:44 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Umm so I assume you can just replace the figure 8 and prongs to make it into a left spin. But, won't you also need to change the rotation of the main gear?

Also I am just planning ahead, if it seems that the winder that comes with LLDrago is short. (only 1 member told me it was standard size)

Yes which means you need to rewind the string differently as well as turn the Beylauncher the opposite direction when your about to let it retract itself
Ugh, screw it then. If someone manages to successfully do what I ask and make a fail safe tutorial, i'll be interested again. I can't risk another launcher not retracting because of tampering :l
It's unlikely but I'm sure some kid will try this, just by a TT it's easier for yourself
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:42 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: what are tt beys and is there order kids that go there to the wow tourEee
I supervised for the WoW Tour Beyblade tournament and it's not that fun. First of all. It's only like elementry kids. Also, you can't use your own beyblade, you have to use the one they give you. However, there are quite lots of people.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:26 AM)fogot Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:42 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: what are tt beys and is there order kids that go there to the wow tourEee
I supervised for the WoW Tour Beyblade tournament and it's not that fun. First of all. It's only like elementry kids. Also, you can't use your own beyblade, you have to use the one they give you. However, there are quite lots of people.

This is the first time they are bringing WOW Beyblade back rules might have changed buddy, but then again it would totally suck if they chose it for you
I supervised last week... And they dont choose for you. You choose. And the only choices are Rock Aries, Dark Bull, Storm Awuario, and Dark Wolf
Ya LOL! If you get Storm Pegasus trade it to some oblivious kid that has Rock Leone or Flame Sagittario; essentially any good uncustomized stamina/defense bey.

Edit: just read post, go for Dark Bull/Wolf then lol >_> What stadiums do they use?
They use the Thunderwhip. And for semi-finals and final rounds, they use those official ones. (Huge ones)
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:32 AM)fogot Wrote: I supervised last week... And they dont choose for you. You choose. And the only choices are Rock Aries, Dark Bull, Storm Awuario, and Dark Wolf

You can't make your own combos? I don't think I can enter what's the age limit?
Nope you can't. Well I don't think theres any age limits. But judging by size, they only let little kids enter.
Are the "huge ones" the one that is a big salad bowl with a moving center? If thats the case definitely one of the Dark series beys. Also what are the prizes?
Are there any differences between the Hasbro and Takara-Tomy Launcher Grip (besides the grip rubber)?
Does the metal assist fit onto the Hasbro Launcher Grip?
Yea it's like those, but there is not moving center. The prizes are a Metal Fusion T-Shirt, those YTV Magazines, a beyblade necklace, and you get a new Hasbro Beyblade that they give you randomly without choosing.
@ fogot do u keep the blade they let you use?
No. They take it back. Oh and also for semifinal and final rounds, they give you 3 beys randomly since for those rounds, it's best out of 3. Those 3 beys you get randomly are either, Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis, Dark Bull, and Flame Saggitario.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:37 AM)Sora. Wrote: Are there any differences between the Hasbro and Takara-Tomy Launcher Grip (besides the grip rubber)?
Does the metal assist fit onto the Hasbro Launcher Grip?

The grips by TT are the 3 Seg Grip and the Rubber Grip, not sure if theres another one however, Hasbro has the rubber grip and this winder grip thing they are planning on releasing it's a gimmick thing so get the one they have out now if you want one