Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

DIAMOND
I posted those answers on page 731
2nd post till last
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:25 AM)Nova Wrote: DIAMOND
I posted those answers on page 731
2nd post till last
Hmm, I'm pretty sure you didn't post that there is 1/8 chance of getting a Quetz part.
Also, you edited your post quite a while after you first answered the question. :\:

(This post was last modified: Today 05:26 PM by Nova.)
If I get a pegasis 145d would I be able to saw off the part that stops it from being left spin?, also would it be possible to get a saw blade and cut off the points and solder them on to the pegasis wheel?
(Aug. 04, 2010  11:29 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: If I get a pegasis 145d would I be able to saw off the part that stops it from being left spin?, also would it be possible to get a saw blade and cut off the points and solder them on to the pegasis wheel?

Probably, but that'd obviously be illegal.
How can i get a good stadium (EX: MFB attack stadium) for around 15 USD?
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:19 PM)jnf209 Wrote: How can i get a good stadium (EX: MFB attack stadium) for around 15 USD?
You can probably not get one for fifteen United States dollars, but for just slightly more, you can order one on GMarket, and if you purchase for at least thirty dollars at Leoshop/Toyking, you could also get one.

Also, 81ack dranz3r, you will need a very small and precise saw if you want to cut those parts ...
I tried looking through the forums for an answer with no luck. Are the MFB Beyblades made by TAKARA TOMY compatible with the MFB Beyblades made by HASBRO? I mean in terms of switching out parts. I currently only own the TOMY ones. Thanks! Stupid
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:38 PM)otastam Wrote: I tried looking through the forums for an answer with no luck. Are the MFB Beyblades made by TAKARA TOMY compatible with the MFB Beyblades made by HASBRO? I mean in terms of switching out parts. I currently only own the TOMY ones. Thanks! Stupid[/b]
Yes, they are compatible.
...Really?

They are the exact same product. Why would they release it differently? Or how could they be incompatible if they're the same product?
Thanks guys. I just wanted to confirm before I started picking up some of the Hasbro ones because I've been reading online that there may be differences between the alloy compositions between the two products and other small variances (minus the odd renaming of some of the blades =_=Wink. I was just curious whether some of the parts would have problems combining between the two products.
For the most part, Hasbro is releasing the second mold of a lot of the Beys. For example, H145 from Dark Bull is the reinforced version. So the only real "difference" I see is that Hasbro is releasing Beys with stronger parts, ones that have been reinforced from the first mold by Takara-Tomy.
And RF has a bar on it.
Hasbro's been pretty consistent with their products, short of the storm wheel thing, so compatability isn't something to worry about.
Is it necessary to do Beyblading on the floor? Or can I do it on a table? I can't really bend down to do it right now,so...
if its a leval surface and in a stadium you should be fine, but keep it around the same distance between you and the stadium as you would when you do it on the floor just in case something gets knockied out
I wouldn't do it on a flat surface. If you're testing, you wouldn't get accurate results, and the floor/table may harm your Bottom(s).
Great,because I'm going to be shooting videos,but I hurt myself yesterday and don't want to exascerbate it.
You either go to Korea on August 22nd (Tournament) to buy Burn Pisces or Black L Drago for 7000Won (Around 6$). Or you try to look for one online. DImsum2u has one but it's out of stock
I cant go to korea, but do you know when dimsum2u will get some more?
No. But it's pretty pricey
where can i get all the wbba speciel editions without going to korea?
Some are on eBay but they are expensive. Check dimsum2u's "rare wbba" thread. He has awesome deals for speacial editions
There may already be a question like this.
Am i able to put a Face sticker on a Metal face? Or would it be illegal?