Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yeah realized now... my cousin said they came out already for 26.99 CAD for anyone interested
Is Flame Saggitario/ DF 145/ SD still a top tier stamina combo or hasnt it been tested enough?
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:29 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Is Flame Saggitario/ DF 145/ SD still a top tier stamina combo or hasnt it been tested enough?

It is a superb Stamina combo, but it is no longer top tier. It has been trumped by Burn and Thermal.
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:05 PM)sicat27 Wrote: Yeah realized now... my cousin said they came out already for 26.99 CAD for anyone interested

Well i'm interested in getting one but none of the wallmart or toysrus in my area have it in stock.
Which store did you see it in?
They said wal-mart but then it could be only in canada...idk . where are u at canada? us?
Well I live in Canada in the Toronto area. Do you know which walmart it's at?
does the wow tour use beypointers or something else
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:31 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:29 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Is Flame Saggitario/ DF 145/ SD still a top tier stamina combo or hasnt it been tested enough?

It is a superb Stamina combo, but it is no longer top tier. It has been trumped by Burn and Thermal.

In my testing, Earth > Flame.
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:46 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Well I live in Canada in the Toronto area. Do you know which walmart it's at?

wal-mart super center? otherwise check like superstore.
(Aug. 03, 2010  6:56 PM)bmullins123 Wrote: does the wow tour use beypointers or something else

They do not. In fact, Hasbro probably has no plans of releasing the Beypointer in North America.
ok what do they use then
I don't think Hasbro tournaments or even WOW for that matter will use some form of a complex ranking system. The Beypointer Ranking System was only released for Japan iirc. If you want to get the thrill of using a Points system, you should consider going to a tournament hosted by the WBO.
and thats for like the events on the homepage are hosted by the wbo
I hope theres a WBO tornament in newyork soon at least early 2011
That doesn't really go here. You can start a tournament by setting a location and time and getting atleast 8 participants. Then get it on the event proposals thread.
Does anyone know how to preserve stickers?
What MFB blades comes with the track 90? and are there going to be any wbo tournaments in the states? ( around new york city specificlly )
JFN
Qwetz and bakshin susanoo
the qwetz track is a 1/8 chance of getting in some pre hws boosters and starters

muslimboi
stickers always will fall off at some point but you should get some clear nail varnish and paint it over the top of your stickers
Where's the best place to buy ay kind of Beyblades?
Does anybody know if there are any mold changes that have been made to the Storm metal wheel?
as far as I'm aware of no.
well i think i found one, or mine just is oddly shaped. ill upload a picture in a minute and point it out.
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:23 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: well i think i found one, or mine just is oddly shaped. ill upload a picture in a minute and point it out.

that would be helpful... this is the first time I've heard of it. please upload the pic!

P.S. is it a hasbro mold?
Could you mix a hybrid wheel system beyblade with a Metal System(4-Layer Series) beyblade?
Well you could only mix the track and the bottom.