Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 03, 2010  3:43 AM)W Wrote: were can i get quatzle now
We have a topic with a list of stores with Beyblade stock. Moreover, we have Authorized Dealers.
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:43 AM)W Wrote: were can i get quatzle now

If you're talking about Quetzalcoatl it can be obtained through yahoo auctions Japan or by buying the original MFB DS game.
Who can help me beat rock leonne?

I have dark wolf, and storm aries, and my friend has rock leonne and it gets dumb because i cant win Pinching_eyes_2 never...
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:56 AM)ChronicBeyblade Wrote: Who can help me beat rock leonne?

I have dark wolf, and storm aries, and my friend has rock leonne and it gets dumb because i cant win Pinching_eyes_2 never...

Doesn't this belongs to Build Me A Combo thread?

Rock Leone 145WB is easy to beat in MFB Attack Stadium...
yeah but i live in usa and i dont have those kinds of stadiums.
Then order one online
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:09 AM)ChronicBeyblade Wrote: this thread was useless.

...to you
Because you're supposed to ask your question in the Build me a Combo thread.
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:22 AM)ChronicBeyblade Wrote: sorry lol, i meant that as a joke,
WBO Community Rules Wrote:Before posting a new reply in a thread, ask yourself: does my reply contribute to this conversation in any way? If it does, go ahead and post it. If not, don't, or you could get in trouble.
Not uncustomized, but the Burn Wheel is top tier.
so a regular burn phoinex is bad
poision serpent and earth chilla are they good
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:42 AM)W Wrote: so a regular burn phoinex is bad
poision serpent and earth chilla are they good

burn is a top tier wheel for stamina. poison isn't really graeat for anything. and i have no idea what you mean by earth chilla... earth aquila/eagle? the earth wheel is top tier for defese and you get WD... which is also a really good stamina bottom.
ok so burn phoinex bad poisen serpent and earth chilla good all uncustomized
is there any way of contacting the beyblade company?
You can try giving Hasbro a call. Not sure about Takara/Sonokong.

Quote:ok so burn phoinex bad poisen serpent and earth chilla good all uncustomized
Burn Phoenix is good for the Burn wheel as others mentioned.
Earth Eagle/Virgo is nice for Defense types seeing as how you get Earth,WD(or GB145 with E Virg)
Poison Serpent is made up of mostly useless aprts, but SD is good.

You should search threads designated for the Bey because people discuss things like those there.
There is no "Beyblade company". Do you mean the companies that manufacture and distribute them? They are Takara Tomy, Sono Kong, Mani Limited, and Hasbro.

If you live outside of Asia, contact Hasbro.
Also, they have been known to never respond in any contributive way over the past years, so.
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:22 AM)ChronicBeyblade Wrote: sorry lol, i meant that as a joke,
WBO Community Rules Wrote:Before posting a new reply in a thread, ask yourself: does my reply contribute to this conversation in any way? If it does, go ahead and post it. If not, don't, or you could get in trouble.
Ive, notice sorry D:
what is round robin as in is it 3 beys vs 3 beys or is it 1 bey vs 1 bey but 3 rounds
niether. Also this is for questions about beyblade the hobby =/.
How often does the first mold of Earth break?