Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 02, 2010  8:36 PM)Samkiwas Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:58 PM)FullMetalBlader Wrote: Yep well the slide and shoot part but im not exactly sure what Banking is, i been trying to figure that out.
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:48 PM)Samkiwas Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:45 PM)FullMetalBlader Wrote: I had my Ray Unicorno D125CS for about 3 days and my CS wont act like an Attack Type it would just make the Bey Stay in place or go in slow small circles Unhappy

have u tried banking or slide shootin?

Yep well the slide and shoot part but im not exactly sure what Banking is, i been trying to figure that out. So what do i do?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Banking its in the beywiki

i tried this and its still the same thanks anyways Uncertain
You need to break it in. The sharp bit of the bottom is probably sticking out too much.
YES!! it worked thanks alot for the help
How do create sparks in a beybattle?
How do I change the mode of HF/S?
The wiki and the blade's package both say to "rotate" it, but it doesn't change. :\
I am confused. Is it better to use a beyblade with a low track against a beyblade with a high track? Or should another high track beyblade be good against another high track beyblade?
it depends if its a low track attack bey then yes
but if its a low track with a stamina bey then no
Can you change the direction you launch with the launcher grips that Hasbro produced,both the one that comes with F. Sag and seperately (horizontal/vertical launch)?
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:51 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Can you change the direction you launch with the launcher grips that Hasbro produced,both the one that comes with F. Sag and seperately (horizontal/vertical launch)?

Yes.
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:29 PM)Extic Wrote: How do I change the mode of HF/S?
The wiki and the blade's package both say to "rotate" it, but it doesn't change. :\

Do you see the X on it?Lift the two ridges that go above the other two ridges,then twist right,it should lock.
i was wondering why lightning l drago needs a metal face?
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:36 AM)xCiegex Wrote: i was wondering why lightning l drago needs a metal face?

Lightning LDrago has too much recoil to be effective without a Metal Face.
ugh that sucks because i have all the parts but the metal face. Also is flame sagitarrio a good stamina blade? What parts would i need to make it competitive?
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:10 PM)gurugulu Wrote: How do create sparks in a beybattle?

Spark only form if there is enough friction. The friction then produces heat from the metal and as some metal flies out, it is extremely hot and therefore creates sparks... Currently in normal playing conditions there is no way to make sparks without illegal mods.
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:41 AM)xCiegex Wrote: What parts would i need to make it competitive?
Perhaps you could actually read the first post of the topic you got redirected from ...
What is the best uncustomized defense Beyblade? I know Rock Leone is the second, but which one is the best? Tongue_out
earth virgo. Ironically it's your avatar.
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:56 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What is the best uncustomized defense Beyblade? I know Rock Leone is the second, but which one is the best? Tongue_out

(Aug. 03, 2010  2:57 AM)gurugulu Wrote: earth virgo. Ironically it's your avatar.

Actually, no. BS is not a good Defense bottom. I think Rock Giraffe R145WB is better at Defense uncustomized.
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:48 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:29 PM)Extic Wrote: How do I change the mode of HF/S?

Do you see the X on it?Lift the two ridges that go above the other two ridges,then twist right,it should lock.

Ah. Thank you so much. I was able to get it to work with that tip.
are beyblades bought from ebay from hong kong leagle
(Aug. 03, 2010  3:12 AM)W Wrote: are beyblades bought from ebay from hong kong leagle

Make sure they're not fake. Takara Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro beyblades are all WBO legal.

GG and TT Hongli are not.
k cause i need quatzle(cant spell) and escolopio
Before I entered the site, I bought Ray Unicorno from GG. And now I foudn out it was fake T_T. Has anyone bought this before? And how can the WBO Tournaments find out if people are using fake beyblades?
Dude stop asking and go to dimsum2u's thread. He has a "quatzle."