Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The Pegasus Thunder Whip yellow and blue are exactly the same. Dark_Wolf_Kai, do not answer if you have no idea about the question.
would storm capricorn be good if you gave it a different spin track and bottom?
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:03 PM)xCiegex Wrote: would storm capricorn be good if you gave it a different spin track and bottom?
Yes.
Storm (any Clear Wheel) 100RF is a Top-Tier Attack combo.
i know i can get the 100 spin track from storm aquario but what other beyblade has it?
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:08 PM)xCiegex Wrote: i know i can get the 100 spin track from storm aquario but what other beyblade has it?
Capricorne 100HF (Metal System)
Lightning L Drago 100HF (HWS)
Cyber Pegasis 100HF (HWS. But only obtainable through buying the 2nd MFB DS game)

You should check the Beyblade Parts List next time.
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:08 PM)xCiegex Wrote: i know i can get the 100 spin track from storm aquario but what other beyblade has it?

one of the face off sets flame bull 100SF attack and balance set lightning l drago 100HF a couple of random boosters
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:11 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: one of the face off sets flame bull 100SF attack and balance set lightning l drago 100HF a couple of random boosters
Ah, I totally missed out the Hasbro Beys. Confused
Anyway, it is Flame Bull 100F, not SF, if I'm not terribly mistaken. :\
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:18 PM)Diamond Wrote: Anyway, it is Flame Bull 100F, not SF, if I'm not terribly mistaken. :\

I confirm that it is Flame Bull 100F, which comes in the Lion Gale Force Wall faceoff pack with Rock Leone 145WB.
were do u get the 85 spintrack and escolopio parts
(Aug. 02, 2010  5:20 PM)W Wrote: were do u get the 85 spintrack and escolopio parts

Check the Beywiki Parts List.
thanks now i know tthe blades i need for the parts
does anyone know when they are releasing the ds game for the us and if there will be a beyblade with it? Also does anyone know if the rock pegasus in the Beyblade Metal Fusion, Sagittario Flame Claw 2-Pack comes with the rf bottom?
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:11 PM)xCiegex Wrote: does anyone know when they are releasing the ds game for the us and if there will be a beyblade with it? Also does anyone know if the rock pegasus in the Beyblade Metal Fusion, Sagittario Flame Claw 2-Pack comes with the rf bottom?

Did you go to toywiz.com yet and look yourself its pretty obvious it does not
http://www.toywiz.com/sagflameclaw.html

I can under stand how the yellow corner can be hard to read (I had to take a few looks to try to see what it said) and I didn't see RF on either of them
no i couldnt even see it. the energy ring looks sweet though.
where can i get the stadiums that wbo uses for tornaments in canada ontario?
no where only online and wrong thread
Am I the only one who has problems getting the Hasbro MFB blades to stay in the launchers [the ripcord ones]?
It's mostly just the L-Drago from the Super Vortex stadium, but the Pegasus also doesn't like staying in.
I usually have to crank the gears in the launcher just to get the blade to stay.

EDIT: And cranking the gears doesn't even usually work for the L-Drago. D:
for the ldrago maybe you're turning the wrong way... pegasis i have no idea
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:49 PM)Extic Wrote: Am I the only one who has problems getting the Hasbro MFB blades to stay in the launchers [the ripcord ones]?
It's mostly just the L-Drago from the Super Vortex stadium, but the Pegasus also doesn't like staying in.
I usually have to crank the gears in the launcher just to get the blade to stay.

EDIT: And cranking the gears doesn't even usually work for the L-Drago. D:

Cranking the gears will just ruin your launcher, and won't help.
The problem you have is normal, and it happens also with the beylauncher.
For some reason, cranking the launcher makes the blades [or at least Pegasus], stay in better.
I know it ruins my launcher, but if I can't get a good launch without doing it, I'd rather do it and run the risk of breaking it.

I miss the old launcher system that locked into the bey. :\
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:34 PM)Extic Wrote: For some reason, cranking the launcher makes the blades [or at least Pegasus], stay in better.

It's not the cranking. It's the fact that you're hooking it in better. You're most likely not hooking into the Clear Wheel right.
I had my Ray Unicorno D125CS for about 3 days and my CS wont act like an Attack Type it would just make the Bey Stay in place or go in slow small circles Unhappy
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:45 PM)FullMetalBlader Wrote: I had my Ray Unicorno D125CS for about 3 days and my CS wont act like an Attack Type it would just make the Bey Stay in place or go in slow small circles Unhappy

have u tried banking or slide shootin?
Yep well the slide and shoot part but im not exactly sure what Banking is, i been trying to figure that out.
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:48 PM)Samkiwas Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:45 PM)FullMetalBlader Wrote: I had my Ray Unicorno D125CS for about 3 days and my CS wont act like an Attack Type it would just make the Bey Stay in place or go in slow small circles Unhappy

Yep well the slide and shoot part but im not exactly sure what Banking is, i been trying to figure that out. So what do i do?
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:58 PM)FullMetalBlader Wrote: Yep well the slide and shoot part but im not exactly sure what Banking is, i been trying to figure that out.
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:48 PM)Samkiwas Wrote:

Yep well the slide and shoot part but im not exactly sure what Banking is, i been trying to figure that out. So what do i do?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Banking its in the beywiki