Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

does the L in L-drago mean left
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:24 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: does the L in L-drago mean left

It doesn't stand for anything. It is part of the name. However, the creator may have intended this second meaning.
awesome thanks daegor also sorry for all the questions but whut is a mech
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:21 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:19 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whut all beys are left spin only

In MFB? LDrago, Lightning LDrago and Meteo LDrago (Not Released Yet). See a pattern?

Also, Gravity Perseus can spin in left and right.

do you know when meteor(you spelled it meteo idk if thats right or not) is released? and do you have/ know where any pics of it
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:28 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: awesome thanks daegor also sorry for all the questions but whut is a mech

This isn't the right place to ask. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mech

(Aug. 02, 2010  6:29 AM)RockLeon Wrote: do you know when meteor(you spelled it meteo idk if thats right or not) is released? and do you have/ know where any pics of it

A simple search goes a long way. Wink
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-88-Me...ight=meteo
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:29 AM)RockLeon Wrote: do you know when meteor(you spelled it meteo idk if thats right or not) is released? and do you have/ know where any pics of it

It is called Meteo LDrago LW105LF.
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:30 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:28 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: awesome thanks daegor also sorry for all the questions but whut is a mech

This isn't the right place to ask. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mech

how did you do that that was awesome
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-88-Me...ight=meteo
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

weird name but thanks
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:33 AM)RockLeon Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:31 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

weird name but thanks

do you know where i can find a clearer pic of it? all i can really see is the face which is epic
Ok there's a fine line between a real question, and one that could've been answered using common logic. Yours is the latter, but being a caring member I'll answer anyways, no there isn't and for future reference keep this in mind, if there is a better picture or any other picture of it for that matter, the first thing that will happen is it's obviously gonna be posted, unless it's secret, like the one Kai-V saw of BB-95.
can u tell me the lowest meatle fusion parts
(Aug. 02, 2010  8:26 AM)W Wrote: can u tell me the lowest meatle fusion parts

The lowest track is 85. Escolpio is the Metal wheel that hangs lowest. I'm not sure about bottoms.
how can i counter higher blades with low blades
where can i get a limited CoroCoro black lightning L-drago
(Aug. 02, 2010  8:32 AM)W Wrote: how can i counter higher blades with low blades

Destabilize them.
(Aug. 02, 2010  8:32 AM)W Wrote: how can i counter higher blades with low blades

like i said fast and hit hard
(Aug. 02, 2010  8:38 AM)Dark_Wolf_Kai Wrote:

and like i said that would be doing very little you need to try to through off their balance like someone else said
(Aug. 02, 2010  8:32 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: where can i get a limited CoroCoro black lightning L-drago
This thread is for questions regarding Beyblade (the hobby). Your question shoulve have been asked in the Purchase Consultation thread instead.

Anyway, you could get it on online stores.
Or
Post a new thread in the Bey Marketplace forum to see if anyone is wiling to sell one.

However, you should note that the prices of the Black L L Drago are quite high. Also, it is not likely that anyone will be willing to sell you one, but it is always good to ask before giving up.
(Aug. 02, 2010  8:42 AM)RockLeon Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  8:38 AM)Dark_Wolf_Kai Wrote:

and like i said that would be doing very little you need to try to through off their balance like someone else said

hitting hard and going fast will do that if its a small bey and its against a big bey will get it off its balance becuz it will be hitting the Big Beys Spin Track and maybe even alittle of its Performance tip
is there a difference between thunder whip #1 and thunder whip #2
No offence but then why would they have different names.
Hitting hard and going fast is a rather obscure answer to tell you the truth...

As Daegor42 mentioned, the best way to utilize a low Attacker against a higher Bey is to destabilize it. It will also depend on the other person's Bey. For example, if they are using Burn Phoenix 135MS, it will be rather easy to destabilize it as S Bottoms will have problematic balance issues. Going against a Bey such as Flame Bull DF145/145SD may be a bit harder as D Bottoms tend to have a higher resistance.

Edit: This was in regard to an earlier post.
ok can you tell me in which way they are different

not including the colour
umm there number?
haha

how amusing

so there is for the battle no difference