Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Benkei originally called it and wrote a draft. We need to go back and clean it up.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-Quetz...ight=quetz
so daegor are you thinking on making it or do you guys have any sites about Quetzacoalt.
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:00 AM)alt36 Wrote: so daegor are you thinking on making it or do you guys have any sites about Quetzacoalt.

No, I'm not going to write it. Beywiki articles should be written by people who have the beyblade. I do not have Queztalcoatl.
I have been meaning to write one, but my stupid carp always expected someone else to do it...

I have enough experience from all of the articles I've edited to write a compelling article; I hope.
Is it just me, or does WF lose the flower pattern from banking faster than RF?
^^^^ Avoid adding useless comments like that, for you can get warned. By they way, I've been watching some videos on youtube about recent beybladers doing homemade battles, who possibly are from USA, or Canada, etc, since most are early releases. I've noticed that many of this vidmakers, in their battles, before launching the blade, they attach it to the launcher and keep twisting it in a way that it makes a cracking noise, which I find annoying. If anyone understands what I'm talking about, does twisting your blade until a cracking noise is made from the launcher damages the launcher? Of course, while the winder is already in the launcher.
I think it does, but I'm not entirely sure. It's certainly not good for it.
If it does, it would be good for a famous vidmaker to make some tutorial about it. You know, because then we'll have a massive launcher breakage =/.
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:32 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Is it just me, or does WF lose the flower pattern from banking faster than RF?
None of the plastic attack bottoms can retain a flower pattern after making contact, or long after a solo launch.

(Aug. 02, 2010  4:38 AM)Flosal Wrote: If it does, it would be good for a famous vidmaker to make some tutorial about it. You know, because then we'll have a massive launcher breakage =/.
I love ratcheting joints, but that grinding is annoying and could potentially strip gears.
Does the paint on Gravity Perseus come off?
(Aug. 02, 2010  5:08 AM)BangBang Wrote: Does the paint on Gravity Perseus come off?

Yes. The paint on any painted wheel (Gravity, Galaxy, etc.) comes off with contact.
The paint on Gravity Perseus doesn't seem to chip off as badly as Galaxy Pegasus, it just wears down.

It might just be mine, but That's what I've noticed.
Can anybody make me a neater avatar and a picture for my signature?
This isn't the right place to ask. This is for questions concerning aspects of the hobby.
hey, i was wondering if hasbro is going to release some beyblades like aquario and poison serpent? Also that beypoint thing they have in the show. Also i was going to pay the 10$ for a passport but, where exactly are the tournaments and stuff?
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:05 AM)ChronicBeyblade Wrote: hey, i was wondering if hasbro is going to release some beyblades like aquario and poison serpent? Also that beypoint thing they have in the show. Also i was going to pay the 10$ for a passport but, where exactly are the tournaments and stuff?

Poison Serpent will be released. Aquario will likely be released. Both of these won't show up for around a year, though. Hasbro has not announced any plans to release the Beypointer. I doubt it will ever come out.

Check WBO General and the Official Events forums to see where tournament interest is.
whut all beys are left spin only
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:19 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whut all beys are left spin only

In MFB? LDrago, Lightning LDrago and Meteo LDrago (Not Released Yet). See a pattern?

Also, Gravity Perseus can spin in left and right.
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:19 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whut all beys are left spin only

LL Drago, L Drago(Pre-HWS), and Meteo L Drago(Forgot the correct name for it, correct me if I'm wrong)

EDIT: HEAR ME RAWR!!!! Daegor Argh!
is the pattern the L in the names or that there all L-drago
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:22 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: is the pattern the L in the names or that there all L-drago

It is that they are all LDrago...