Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 01, 2010  3:59 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Can someone tell me how to fix my string launcher i was toying with it and now it wont retract. Unhappy

Here this isn't mine but I was watching it yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y
Thanks man you are a life saver Smile I tried it and when i release it it isnt going back in -.-
(Aug. 01, 2010  4:04 AM)souless1234 Wrote: No its normal, are you using S? Because S tends to lose balance easily.

Yeah dude but is it a better option to use SD?
(Aug. 01, 2010  4:37 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Yeah dude but is it a better option to use SD?

Yes. SD is a much better stamina bottom than S. S loses balance much easier. However, C145 is a bad track for Stamina. The claws extend too far and reduce the precession of a bey. You might want to consider switching to 145 or DF145 for a Stamina bey.
Would A Storm Leone 100HF be good against a Rock Leone 145WB?
So I finally built a decent stamina combo only to find out stamina types get tossed around as if they were a old plastic Beyblade
EDIT: wow I forgot my question is this normal or is just my combo Flame Bull 145SD?
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:29 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: So I finally built a decent stamina combo only to find out stamina types get tossed around as if they were a old plastic Beyblade

Well Stamina usually rapes defense because stamina has a high defense and attack usually
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:31 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Well Stamina usually rapes defense because stamina has a high defense and attack usually

Stamina-types do not have high Defense and Attack. They have high Stamina, thus the name. Libruhhh
Dang. I got told. but yeah they are good against attack and defense not so much balance. but yeah Storm Leone 100HF or Rock Leone 145WB? because I'm getting my brother a two pack and I can get the Red Horn Uppercut Pack or the Lion Gale Force Wall Pack. And those are the star beyblades of those sets. but One comes with dark Bull(RHU) the Other with Flame bull(LGFW)
Lion Gale Force Wall comes with more top tier parts.

LFGW: 145, WB, Flame, Bull, 100.
RHU: Storm, 100, Bull, SD.
Hmm but Would Storm Leone beat Rock Leone in a battle I'll put up a link to a pic of Storm Leone http://walmart.scene7.com/walmart/flash_...oryid=4171
If you're using PTW, then no.
If you're using another stadium, I don't know.
What exactly is PWT. I'm new to beyblade
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:42 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: What exactly is PWT. I'm new to beyblade

Pegasus Thunderwhip, the Hasbro stadium that is horrendous.
Ok well I also found a Rock Pegasus pack and it comes with Flame Sagittario C145S and Rock Pegasus 105WD. But In your opinion what is the best bey around
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:34 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: but yeah they are good against attack and defense not so much balance.
Stamina types are not good against Attack. :\

Attack Types have an advantage over Stamina Types.
Stamina Types have an advantage against Defense Types.
Defense Types have an advantage against Attack Types.

But of course, having an advantage does not necessarily mean a guaranteed win.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:46 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: But In your opinion what is the best bey around
The Bey listed here.

If you are referring to a Beyblade uncustomized, then Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD would be good choices for Attack and Stamina respectively.
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:57 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: It's because it doesn't have enough momentum to overcome air resistance for as long.

That and gravity, of course. Joyful_2 (Still hate this face...)
Hey guys does anyone know when the second wave will come out in Canada or USA? Also what beys will be coming out? I just checked today at my local walmart and they only had 1st wave beys... Also I hear some people are getting flame sagittario and storm capricorne... Where is this Canada or us?
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:03 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys does anyone know when the second wave will come out in Canada or USA? Also what beys will be coming out? I just checked today at my local walmart and they only had 1st wave beys... Also I hear some people are getting flame sagittario and storm capricorne... Where is this Canada or us?

Some stores in Canada have gotten some of the second wave already. But most stores should have them sometime in August. Not too sure about the Us, but should be similar.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:03 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys does anyone know when the second wave will come out in Canada or USA?

No one knows for certain.

(Aug. 01, 2010  6:03 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Also I hear some people are getting flame sagittario and storm capricorne... Where is this Canada or us?
Both.
Honestly, we know more about what Takara Tomy has planned for the next 3 months than Hasbro does for the next month.

Both, Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorn are available in store.

There have been sightings of some new beys. We have reports on Rock Orso and Flame Libra. Several new face-off packs have also been spotted.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:09 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Honestly, we know more about what Takara Tomy has planned for the next 3 months than Hasbro does for the next month.

Both, Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorn are available in store.

There have been sightings of some new beys. We have reports on Rock Orso and Flame Libra. Several new face-off packs have also been spotted.

Also the Super Vortex Set, but Hasbro is probably lazy that's why they don't really have any firm confirmation dates
How would one work the HF/S base from Storm Aquario? i dont know how to switch modes
just got it today along with Rock Aries and Dark "Gasher"
how would i make a combo with said blades?
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:31 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: How would one work the HF/S base from Storm Aquario? i dont know how to switch modes
just got it today along with Rock Aries and Dark "Gasher"
how would i make a combo with said blades?

Pull down the tabs on the bottom, twist, and push back up.

For combo help, use the Build me a combo! thread.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:32 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Pull down the tabs on the bottom, twist, and push back up.

LOL this doesn't work for me, a kid I know told me to do it for him, I used pliers and it still didn't work but his is probably busted