Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 31, 2010  6:59 AM)alt36 Wrote: what type is Rock Leone?

It's a Defense Type.
guys real quick is burn phoenix any good or is it just a collectable
what about aquario 105F, Fsaggitario C145S, or Dbull H145SD and preferably which one would you buy
(Jul. 31, 2010  7:39 AM)rentao Wrote: guys real quick is burn phoenix any good or is it just a collectable
what about aquario 105F, Fsaggitario C145S, or Dbull H145SD and preferably which one would you buy
These kinds of questions should be asked in the Purchase Consultation thread, but remember to post what parts you already have.
welll burn is currentlyu in test so im not so sure about that but flame saggitario C145S is a good buy and so as dark bull H145SD

EDIT: darn it got beaten
it's real hard to say if we don't know what you've got
Guys I know you all know this but I dont so could someone please tell me what is recoil
When 2 beyblades collide and your beyblade goes flying back from the impact and there is little to no movement on the opponent's beyblade. This is what we refer to as recoil. Your beyblade recoils back from the impact without doing damage or very little to the other beyblade. It kills spin and can even knock your own beyblade out if the recoil is strong enough and you're unlucky enough to be opposite an opening or pocket.
Recoil is when a Beyblade gets backlashed from a collision. In other words, when two beys collide, they usually get launched backwards after hitting each other. This is recoil.
EDIT: Beaten within the same minute...
(Jul. 31, 2010  2:27 PM)rentao Wrote: Guys I know you all know this but I dont so could someone please tell me what is recoil

We have the BeyWiki for this sort of question. Wink It covers most of the technical aspects of the hobby.

Avoid double posting.
Am I the only who thinks that imported blades shouldn't be allowed in tournaments in the u.s because of the advantage someone might have by having a part that hasn't came out yet here because not everyone has the luxery to own blades that havnt came out yet in the us?
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:29 PM)Lemonyblader Wrote: Am I the only who thinks that imported blades shouldn't be allowed in tournaments in the u.s because of the advantage someone might have by having a part that hasn't came out yet here because not everyone has the luxery to own blades that havnt came out yet in the us?
It is not as if online shops were blocked for certain countries or cities. Everybody has the same access to them, and situations are fair : some kids are not allowed to shop online, but others can. Some families are strict, others are not. Plus, it is more expensive, but if you only buy the good Beyblades, then it should certainly be interesting. And if you do not have that much money to purchase products online, then you probably do not have that much to buy a considerable amount of Beyblades in local stores either.

Hasbro will most likely not allow them, but in World Beyblade Organization tournaments, we will allow imported items. We even have Authorized Beyblade Dealers that we assure you you can trust, and who offer cheaper prices for members of this site.

Moreover, if we banned imported products, that means Hasbro Beystadiums would have to be used, and this is extremely laughable. Competitive play would be absolutely ruined.
um if people can use their old beyblades in touraments can they or do they have 2 use the new beyblades?
this isnt over the having the money to buy blades its like every other games that comes out its only fair to every person that participates or at least there should be diffrent classes you can compete in like having a ulimited meaning you can use anything and regular would be that you could just use parts that have came out where you live that would be a better way of organizing it
im just asking if we have 2 use the new beyblades?
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:48 PM)Lemonyblader Wrote: this isnt over the having the money to buy blades its like every other games that comes out its only fair to every person that participates or at least there should be diffrent classes you can compete in like having a ulimited meaning you can use anything and regular would be that you could just use parts that have came out where you live that would be a better way of organizing it
If it is not about the money, then what is it ? As I also mentioned, some parents are fine with ordering online, others prohibit it, but in a fair percentage.

dranzerallday1 Wrote:um if people can use their old beyblades in touraments can they or do they have 2 use the new beyblades?
You should read our Rulebooks, seen in the Official Events forum. You can use "old beyblades" in some formats, but most of the tournaments that will be organised are going to use the Standard Format anyway, which only allows Metal Fight Beyblades/Beyblade Metal Fusion. Hasbro will also probably never go back to the previous series of Beyblade as well, since it is not profitable.
its about being fair to everyone that decides they want to be part of this wonderful hobby most parents for small kids arnt going to go ahead and order stuff for there kids while its already out here i would just like to see a little more structure in tournaments like having diffrent classes of participation as i mentioned before
What good Combination's can be done with C145?
I need to know what to buy next
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:59 PM)Lemonyblader Wrote: its about being fair to everyone that decides they want to be part of this wonderful hobby most parents for small kids arnt going to go ahead and order stuff for there kids while its already out here i would just like to see a little more structure in tournaments like having diffrent classes of participation as i mentioned before

But this has always been a game where privileged players will have an advantage. So, if for example, the entire neighbourhood ran out of Storm Pegasis 105RFs, and one kid was able to travel to a store far away and purchase one, should he be banned from using it?
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:59 PM)Lemonyblader Wrote: its about being fair to everyone that decides they want to be part of this wonderful hobby most parents for small kids arnt going to go ahead and order stuff for there kids while its already out here i would just like to see a little more structure in tournaments like having diffrent classes of participation as i mentioned before
As I told you, most of ours users are kids, and a lot of them are able to purchase Beyblades online. I already mentioned this. Moreover, there are still many good combinations that can be done with the Hybrid Wheel System, so it is not as if you are totally helpless at tournaments.

By the way, there have not been tournaments in the United States for around a year. I would only discuss this after you have gone to one.

ZoneDragon Wrote:What good Combination's can be done with C145?
I need to know what to buy next
Any good Defense customization, hah. Read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
haha alright you win this one, happy blading everyone!!!
Hi does anyone know about the details about the new metal faces? the clear ones and the orange ones?