Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 30, 2010  7:28 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:02 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I've a small noobish question, and again, I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate material to be posted here, but against an Attack Type Bey such as Storm Pegasis 100RF, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF and Quetzalcoatl 90RF, which of these two Defense Beys would do better: Earth Leone C145WD or Earth Leone C145WB? With and without a Metal Face.

Thanks!

"Momo"

Earth Leone C145WD, with the Metal Face. Both are good though.

A what now? Why would WD be better than WB?
I see. My WD has been giving me fantastic results in the Attack Stadium though. Even against Attack Beyblades, it's still able to avoid KO's. I used to think that WD would be good as it can stand against Stamina Types decently. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm taking everyone's input on this.
WD is as good as SD in terms of stamina, but it also provides more defence than SD. However, because it is sharper than WB, WD provides less friction to the surface and is therefore not as good a defence bottom as WB.
Since there is less friction with the Stadium Floor, a Bey using WD has a higher chance of being pushed out. I'll continue to play around with both Bottoms (WB and WD), and yeah, I just remembered the issue with D Series Bottoms.

Thanks everyone!
i have a problem with dragoon storm's launcher can anyone help?
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:03 PM)alexander ben Wrote: i have a problem with dragoon storm's launcher can anyone help?

Just ask.
Is this legal? I assume it is because your just fixing the launcher and not adding or removing anything from it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y
Second questions is the homemade Beysuspension legal and how do you make one?
Its legal because it isn;t modifying the way it works. Like using blue prons on a yellow beylauncher.

Also it is WBO legal to use an elastic around your wrist to keep the beylauncher handle from snapping back.

This all was written in the rules PDF too
how long was random booster vol.4 out before sono kong released earth virgo GB145BS separately?
Have you tried looking for each one's release date first?
well i saw that the random booster was released december 26th of last year but i cant find when sono kong released earth virgo Uncertain
(Jul. 31, 2010  12:00 AM)Dub Wrote: well i saw that the random booster was released december 26th of last year but i cant find when sono kong released earth virgo Uncertain

The first Sonokong Earth Virgo starter was spotted on Feb. 9.
thank you daegor you are a saint :3
so if all goes well sono kong might release some sort of Grand Ketos separately in the next couple of months or so correct?
(Jul. 31, 2010  12:11 AM)Dub Wrote: thank you daegor you are a saint :3
so if all goes well sono kong might release some sort of Grand Ketos separately in the next couple of months or so correct?

I'm not a saint, I'm a deity. Cool

But yes, we're all expecting Sonokong to release Grand Ketos as a starter in a couple months. I don't think any serious players have actually bought the Random Booster as a result.
Don't believe I'm not tempted though...
Yeah, me as well. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to. But I know if I do, I'm just going to kick myself in two months when the starter comes out.
Definitely. But I want both colours...
(Jul. 31, 2010  12:13 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm not a saint, I'm a deity. Cool
Zuul, much?

(Jul. 31, 2010  12:36 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Definitely. But I want both colours...
i ordered 8; only 3 have been shipped...
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:11 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: why is lightning l-drago forbidden

It is not forbidden, it's just called that in the Anime/Manga.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:11 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: why is lightning l-drago forbidden

It's because kids aren't allowed to obtain it 18+ only. It's called that because in the anime and manga it holds so much power that could destroy the world or at least take it over, something along the lines of that I forgot haven't watched the anime in awhile because the subber who makes the video stopped, or is working on it
How do you lengthen the string launcher? If someone knows the details can you please PM.
Also, No i won't use it in tournaments.
Quote:why is lightning l-drago forbidden

Its because its a left spin bey Gasp
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:23 AM)souless1234 Wrote: How do you lengthen the string launcher? If someone knows the details can you please PM.
Also, No i won't use it in tournaments.

Ask bb18libra; he knows erathang. Eee

(Jul. 31, 2010  5:23 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Its because its a left spin bey Gasp

No, it's just a marketing thing.
Its because its a left spin bey Gasp
[/quote]

Lightning L Drago is not a "forbidden bey" by the WBO rules its only "forbidden" in the anime/manga that's all ya probly shouldnt answer questions without the proper information just saying ;-)