Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Should be out any dau now, as for the string launcher I don't know
ok i have a question now.

does anybody know if the hasbro mobile beystadium is any good?
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:02 AM)JJ Wrote: When hasbro releases Lightning L-Drago, will it come with the l-drago String launcher?

The LL Drago from Hasbro will not have a string launcher
l drago is left spin so that reminds me of something ive never been able to figure out. What is the difference between right and left spin other then the blades direction of rotation
whats the name of the dude that has cyberpegasis in the show?
This thread is for questions concerning the hobby. Please, refer to the Anime and Manga forum. http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote: This thread is for questions concerning the hobby. Please, refer to the Anime and Manga forum. http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga

XD srry uhhh is their any point of buying the battle vortex set?(good stadium,the beyblades good or no)
If you want a Gold Lightning L Drago 100HF and a Red/Blue Storm Pegasis 105RF, then it may be worth getting, but the Stadium is garbage, along with every other Stadium Hasbro has released.
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:07 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: does anybody know if the hasbro mobile beystadium is any good?
It's kind of shallow, the stadium base is hard, (my JB wore out faster after my brother sat on the Attack stadium) and the 3 Knockout zones are small windows. I don't like using Attack types here. But it's better than the newer stadiums in my opinion. There is also a narrow bey part holder integrated in the bottom. Not meant to hold beys fully constructed.

That was a bit late for me to answer.
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:31 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: l drago is left spin so that reminds me of something ive never been able to figure out. What is the difference between right and left spin other then the blades direction of rotation

That's the only difference (the spin). But, if you've noticed, Dragon-related Beyblades seem to be Left-Spin only, with some exceptions. Dragoon and LL Drago are a couple.
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:50 AM)countdudoo Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:07 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: does anybody know if the hasbro mobile beystadium is any good?
It's kind of shallow, the stadium base is hard, (my JB wore out faster after my brother sat on the Attack stadium) and the 3 Knockout zones are small windows. I don't like using Attack types here. But it's better than the newer stadiums in my opinion. There is also a narrow bey part holder integrated in the bottom. Not meant to hold beys fully constructed.

To be honest, I would rather pay more money for a Takara-Tomy Stadium than a Hasbro disappointment Stadium. In my opinion, as well as other people's here, Hasbro Stadiums of any sort aren't worth buying.

So no. It's not any good, despite its "exits".
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:49 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: If you want a Gold Lightning L Drago 100HF and a Red/Blue Storm Pegasis 105RF, then it may be worth getting, but the Stadium is garbage, along with every other Stadium Hasbro has released.

k thanks and one more would a rock orso and rock leon combo be good?
A combo in what way?

sounds like its pretty good if you cant get one online. thanks ive been searching forever for information on it.
mm I wouldn't purchase a Rock Orso. In fact, Rock Leone alone is passable. Rock Orso has outclassed parts, more so than Rock Leone.

Edit: I'm assuming he wants to put the best aspects of both Beys, when really, Rock Orso doesn't have any, in my opinion.
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:55 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: mm I wouldn't purchase a Rock Orso. In fact, Rock Leone alone is passable. Rock Orso has outclassed parts, more so than Rock Leone.

Edit: I'm assuming he wants to put the best aspects of both Beys, when really, Rock Orso doesn't have any, in my opinion.

is their any combo that could make rock leon better?
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:51 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:31 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: l drago is left spin so that reminds me of something ive never been able to figure out. What is the difference between right and left spin other then the blades direction of rotation

That's the only difference (the spin). But, if you've noticed, Dragon-related Beyblades seem to be Left-Spin only, with some exceptions. Dragoon and LL Drago are a couple.

To be honest, I would rather pay more money for a Takara-Tomy Stadium than a Hasbro disappointment Stadium. In my opinion, as well as other people's here, Hasbro Stadiums of any sort aren't worth buying.

So no. It's not any good, despite it's "exits".

im not willing to pay around $30 in shipping fees so im willing to go with the closest thing available at walmart. thanks for the spin info
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:57 AM)RockLeon Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:55 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: mm I wouldn't purchase a Rock Orso. In fact, Rock Leone alone is passable. Rock Orso has outclassed parts, more so than Rock Leone.

is their any combo that could make rock leon better?

you may want to use the "build me a combo" thread in the customization forum for this.
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:57 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: how is rock orso out classed

Rock: outclassed

D125: outclassed

B: outclassed
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:14 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Rock: outclassed

D125: outclassed

B: outclassed

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rock-Fla...-CS?page=3 Wink the results for Rock leone 90CS with banking begg the differ to rock being out classed
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:23 AM)momiji manju Wrote: no, it's not.

i was thinking of buying it for its face Grin
well thats a let down i thought orso was pretty cool and i thought he would be good cause hes rock and stamina
If it's for aesthetics, go for it. Though it comes with completely outclassed parts.

Although there has recently been some interesting results with Rock lately.
When Earth comes out in North America, just forget anything with Rock and Dark. With some exceptions such as Rock Leone for WB, Dark Bull for SD, Dark Cancer for CH120, and Dark Wolf for DF145.

Edit: @ momiji manju, I just got Flame and Earth a few days ago, and compared to Rock, Rock is a complete disappointment. It's interesting to look the the "cylinder differences" though.