Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 29, 2010  6:02 PM)GSCPegasis Wrote: whut beys have a special track or tip that changes
You should be able to find that on your own. Use Beywiki, use the Search option on the message board. We have topics for all the TAKARA-TOMY releases, so this is information that you can easily find by yourself.
k guess our walmart is just retarded as usuall lol
[/align]
hi can any one tell me why the rock aries spin track is so good for defense?
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:48 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: defense

A what now?

If it's ED145, it's good for defence because it is a free spinning track, thus helping absorb hits.
ok could someone answer my question instead of trying to correct me all the time.defense is not an answer dude.
thanks Cpt. Squirrel
ED145 basically blocks lower attackers from knocking your Defense Bey off of Balance. Pair it with a WB and you've got yourself a powerful Defensive Bey. Also, it's recommended to use Earth Metal Wheel (MW) and Bull Clear Wheel (CW), as well as a Metal Face (MF).

Edit: Sorry for my repetition then. I was merely trying to go in-depth. :3
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:53 AM)tailred Wrote: ok could someone answer my question instead of trying to correct me all the time.defense is not an answer dude.
thanks Cpt. Squirrel

It was merely a correction. Capt. Squirrel answered your question. Speechless
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:48 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: defense

Depending on where you're from, 'defense' can be spelt with a 'c'.
the LVJ i no cpt squirrel answer me thats why i said thanks.its just annoying when people correct small mistakes.and its defence.thanks square square square . soz i dont no how to do squares on a keyboard
is their a beyblade that can chang which way it spins? (if not it would be beast)
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:15 AM)RockLeon Wrote: is their a beyblade that can chang which way it spins? (if not it would be beast)

Besides interchangeable Spin Gears for Plastics and the entire HMS line, only this bad boy can for MFB:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-80-Gr...ht=perseus
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:15 AM)RockLeon Wrote: is their a beyblade that can chang which way it spins? (if not it would be beast)

In the middle of battle, no.
But there are launchers that allow you to spin left.
dranzer GT engine gear spins backwards.or the HMS bey launchers spin left and right.
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:18 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

Besides interchangeable Spin Gears for Plastics and the entire HMS line, only this bad boy can for MFB:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-80-Gr...ht=perseus

thats cool Grin thanks ill put make a beyblad ethat can chang its spin in battle in the that ideas topic
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:23 AM)RockLeon Wrote: thats cool Grin thanks ill put make a beyblad ethat can chang its spin in battle in the that ideas topic

That's not feasible.

What's your fascination with left-spin beys?
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:27 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:23 AM)RockLeon Wrote: thats cool Grin thanks ill put make a beyblad ethat can chang its spin in battle in the that ideas topic

That's not feasible.

What's your fascination with left-spin beys?

dont really know Grin i guess i like things that are kinda of different from others since most blades spin right so ya i like things that are different for some odd odd reason
whuts the differnce between dark bull and flame bull?
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:18 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:15 AM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote: On the instructions for Storm Pegasis, it says:

Change height of Spin Track:
Push Performance Tip in or pull it out,
then turn Spin Track to lock tip in place.

Is this really possible? And if so, how do you do it because have no clue on how to do this.

It is a misprinting. Those are the instructions for CH120, Dark Cancer/Gasher's track.

Thanks. So I have a misprinted inctructions cool! Lolz.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:10 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: whuts the differnce between dark bull and flame bull?
Dark Bull has a Dark wheel and flame bull has a flame wheel.
i mean the spin tracks and tip are they differnt
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:17 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i mean the spin tracks and tip are they differnt

Flame bull is a custom.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:17 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: i mean the spin tracks and tip are they differnt
Go on Toywiz, or look at the packages by yourself.

SilverSurfer Wrote:Flame bull is a custom.
Flame Bull is also part of one of the Faceoff Sets.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Go on Toywiz, or look at the packages by yourself.

SilverSurfer Wrote:Flame bull is a custom.
Flame Bull is also part of one of the Faceoff Sets.
Oh,I never knew that Tongue_out
When hasbro releases Lightning L-Drago, will it come with the l-drago String launcher?