Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 29, 2010  8:15 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: That's because the hybrid wheel system has two wheels that can be used in place of others. You may want to check out the beywiki for more info.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/

Edit: beaten again! At least I gave him the link.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: There are no excuses.

I wasn't making an excuse. I was thinking about it, but realized that I would have replied the same no matter what.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:14 AM)Dirge Wrote: I should realy read around more Tired
but yes all of these "fusion wheels" can be interchanged with metal wheels except for L-drago and Persues.
Edit:beaten

FIXED
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:17 AM)WinterX Wrote:

I wasn't making an excuse. I was thinking about it, but realized that I would have replied the same no matter what.

Then why did you write it?
Just curious.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:17 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:15 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: That's because the hybrid wheel system has two wheels that can be used in place of others. You may want to check out the beywiki for more info.

i knew about the link but when i go there when i type in a bey it says it dosent exist
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:18 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:17 AM)WinterX Wrote:

Then why did you write it?
Just curious.

Because I had already written it when I realized and didn't want to erase it after already typing it
Because most of the articles haven't been written (But those are mostly junk beys, some really good ones are however missing, such as Quetzalcoatl).
when dose it update or whutever can someone edit an article or add one like on wikipedia
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:19 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:17 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote:

i knew about the link but when i go there when i type in a bey it says it dosent exist
Click on the beyblade tab at the top there and you'll get a list of the current articles on there. Just know that it is nowhere near complete
If you're knowledgeable and interested in writing for Beywiki, just post your first draft in the Beywiki Project forum, and we'll look it over and make any necessary corrections.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:16 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:35 PM)Hatchet Haro Wrote: Oh I just swapped the hooks on both launchers and my pegasis worked like a dream (I used a hammer and chisel to help... and some glue coz i chiseled a bit too much). I got the maximum speed with my custom launcher. I thought the light launcher was as fast as my custom one. but im wrong... lol

Chiseling away your launcher?
Sound unecessary to accomplish such a menial task, a task I have accomplished.

If you get some needle nose pliers, you can just bend the excess plastic away, I have a video of me shooting yesterday, and it is (seems) much faster.

I have a feeling he ripped off my idea in the homemade beyblades thread.

EDIT: Note: I did this just for fun, as I quite prefer the customize grip to the MFB Grip.
I am still however, replacing the string launcher prongs with the plastic gen ones when I buy one (well actually 2).

*I have a feeling he ripped off my idea in the homemade beyblades thread.* I didn't. Really. Anyway, you have a homemade beyblade thread? I had made a homemade attack wheel for the metal fight beyblade from cardbord. I had made a homemade bottom but it's as much use as a chocolate teapot. I instead fitted a hms gaia dragoon weight disk and running core on it and attached the bit chip (a fake from tt hongli...my father bought it. he thought its real lol) and now it works on two launchers. the metal fight beyblade one and the hms one.
Did the Leone CW ever change color? I've seen many of videos of it, and it looks much more light green than mine.

And yes, it's a Takara Tomy one.
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:25 AM)Sora. Wrote: Did the Leone CW ever change color? I've seen many of videos of it, and it looks much more light green than mine.

Basically all clear wheels have had a recoulour at some point.
Oh, sorry, I mean the original release of Rock Leone.
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:52 AM)Sora. Wrote: Oh, sorry, I mean the original release of Rock Leone.

I'm not sure, but it's probably the lighting in the videos.
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:52 AM)Sora. Wrote: Oh, sorry, I mean the original release of Rock Leone.
I do not recall reading about or seeing a different color variation of the original release of the Leone Clear wheel.

I assume it's probably just the lighting that caused the 'color change' in the videos you saw. :\

EDIT: Beaten...argh
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:14 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Come on, Frownie, you don't have to be so harsh.

Spoiler?
That's sort of how they should be taken.

I don't mean to totally bring something up from a page ago. Okay I do.

This has got to be one of the greatest McFrown moments. I've ever read.

Also guys who get pissed off with us when questions aren't answered. Use the freaking search function before you start posting. Look at they BeyWiki. If you've tried looking yourself and can't find anything THEN post here.
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:25 AM)Sora. Wrote: Did the Leone CW ever change color? I've seen many of videos of it, and it looks much more light green than mine.

It's not only the lighting, several people have also purposely recolored them with markers to be more anime accurate.
Before the Metal fight Beyblades were released, did the WBO use HMS beyblades for tournaments?
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:12 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: when do mfbs come out in u.s. walmart
They are already supposed to be available. Just keep checking or calling.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:26 PM)BangBang Wrote: Before the Metal fight Beyblades were released, did the WBO use HMS beyblades for tournaments?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-dGjheC_P4
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:12 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: when do mfbs come out in u.s. walmart

They're already out o.o
whut beys have a special track or tip that changes