Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Not a search engine like google, the search bar on the upper right hand side of the website.
Is there going to be a tournament in Puerto Rico
Not unless you host one. :p
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Not a search engine like google, the search bar on the upper right hand side of the website.

Same basic principle, nitpicking much?
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:10 AM)WinterX Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:00 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:54 AM)WinterX Wrote: Oh I ask one question about the beypointer & get this, while the other guy has asked like 5 about it, and many other pointless things.

I think this is the "Ask a Question, get an answer" section, not "get bashed for a question that you are curious about" section

All I wanted to know was SERIOUSLY what would happen if someone ran outa points

No need to get snappy, it's just that your question was a bit... Many of the same questions have been asked about this thing on a consistent basis.

Sorry I didn't search first, but the other guy had already brought up beypointer, so it didn't seem like much of a stretch to ask about 0 points while the other guy was asking bout spending points.
Also coming up with the perfect set of words to find a specific thing like that is pretty difficult.

if its me cause i did ask a bunch of questions im sorry but i was just qurious lol
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:43 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: if its me cause i did ask a bunch of questions im sorry but i was just qurious lol

Sorry... I needed a scapegoat =]
Fret not. It's just that many of the threads get clogged up with repetitive and tedious questions that could get answered through personal research or reading around.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:41 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Same basic principle, nitpicking much?

Nope.

No one relies on them, albeit it's not very fun. They're quite different things.
lol but that did seem jacked up i aske 5 or 6 questions and he ask one and gets the tone lol tone but whut prizes can u get thats just so awesome how they kinda turned the world into a big game
Quetzalcoatl (Silver)
Infinity Libra
Rock Aries (Black)

I forget what else.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Quetzalcoatl (Silver)
Infinity Libra
Rock Aries (Black)

I forget what else.

u can win those with points?i totally have to go to japan
And it never helps when the respounding person is quick to become irritated, I would be one of those people at times.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Quetzalcoatl (Silver)
Infinity Libra
Rock Aries (Black)

I forget what else.

Mercury Anubis 85XF, special faces, parts etc.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:52 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: And it never helps when the respounding person is quick to become irritated, I would be one of those people at times.

Is this directed at anyone in particular?
Seems out of place.
Was ment to be up before you two started talking about beypoint reward stuff.
well im sorry for any inconvinence i as just wondering about the beypointer since theres no use in america
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:52 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: And it never helps when the respounding person is quick to become irritated, I would be one of those people at times.

It's also 3 in the morning, got woken up by the stupid cat at 7:30, and played tennis for 2 hours in almost 100 degree weather... I think those should count for something of an excuse, I can't imagine what I'd be like if that stuff actually affected how I acted.
ive noticed on some mfb the fusion wheel is shapped differnt (etc.eath lightning etc) is it possible to make beys like earth pegasis lightning pegasis you get my point but is it possible
Come on, Frownie, you don't have to be so harsh.
only Gravity Perseus and Lightning L drago (currently) have unexchangeable metal wheels. All other wheels can be freely interchanged with one another.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:11 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: ive noticed on some mfb the fusion wheel is shapped differnt (etc.eath lightning etc) is it possible to make beys like earth pegasis lightning pegasis you get my point but is it possible

you should realy read around more Tired
but yes all of these "fusion wheels" can be interchanged with metal wheels except for lightening and the L drago metal wheel.

Edit:beaten
That's because the hybrid wheel system has two wheels that can be used in place of others. You may want to check out the beywiki for more info.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:14 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Come on, Frownie, you don't have to be so harsh.

Spoiler?
That's sort of how they should be taken.