Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 29, 2010  6:03 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: whuts special about having one in japan

The BeyPointer used to be used to trade in for prizes in Japan after you got a certain amount of points on it.
If you have enough points you can get stuff from certain stores. It's kinda like a bey-rewards card device.

Edit: darn it, got beaten to it Unhappy
are they gonna have it like that here in america
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:07 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: I HIGHLY doubt it.

Considering Hasbro refuses to make a decent stadium or listen to their fanbase I highly doubt they will do anything like this.
what prizes can you get like new beys or pieces i hope its like that in america
Well don't get your hopes up, that kinda stuff never seems to make it here.
Why is Flame considered a good stamina wheel and not dark; they are both circular.
how do you get pointscouldnt someone cheat with thm
No, because to get points one device needs to say they lost and another to say they won, they pretty much swap points; like losing a bet. I suppose you could boost for them if you had the money, but that would not be fun.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:14 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Why is Flame considered a good stamina wheel and not dark; they are both circular.

Dark has twelve(I'm guessing on that number) spikes that allow for opponent wheels to strike in-between them, kinda like when you stop a fan by sticking you hand between the blades.

Dark also has a tendency to stop almost instantly the beyblade if it makes contact with the ground when wobbling, where as flame can spin with some wheel ground contact for a longer time before stopping
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:14 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Why is Flame considered a good stamina wheel and not dark; they are both circular.
Dark is a horribly designed wheel with poor weight distribution. Shape is not the only factor in the usefulness of a wheel.
so whut pizes do u get is it like a numer of points u have u get this or u pick what u want but i really want to know whut can u win
Possible, but the blade is spinning in the wrong direction for that to happen (spikes are flowing right to left)

Edit: Just read LVJ's post.
What would happen if you got down to 0 points on the beypointer? Would you have to get a new one or what?
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:29 AM)WinterX Wrote: What would happen if you got down to 0 points on the beypointer? Would you have to get a new one or what?

Ummmm... no. Speechless

Do you have any serious questions that are not about useless tech?
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:22 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: so whut pizes do u get is it like a numer of points u have u get this or u pick what u want but i really want to know whut can u win

Do we have a Japanese bladed in the house because this guy has a lot of region restricted questions.

Anyways, I have a question. How exactly can you tell if your beyblade is a balance type?
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:34 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Anyways, I have a question. How exactly can you tell if your beyblade is a balance type?

If it achieves significant win rates against multiple types of beys.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:34 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:29 AM)WinterX Wrote: What would happen if you got down to 0 points on the beypointer? Would you have to get a new one or what?

Ummmm... no. Speechless

Oh I ask one question about the beypointer & get this, while the other guy has asked like 5 about it, and many other pointless things.

I think this is the "Ask a Question, get an answer" section, not "get bashed for a question that you are curious about" section

All I wanted to know was SERIOUSLY what would happen if someone ran outa points
Wait never mind. I thought that my rock sagittario c145wb might be balance because of it's tendency to move like an attack type but then start staying in the defensive position until hit hard but the attack movements are probably a combination of the wide ball tip's habit to cause movement due to the large friction and the huge amount of recoil rock has. Thanks by the way
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:54 AM)WinterX Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:34 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

Ummmm... no. Speechless

Oh I ask one question about the beypointer & get this, while the other guy has asked like 5 about it, and many other pointless things.

I think this is the "Ask a Question, get an answer" section, not "get bashed for a question that you are curious about" section

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that it will display zero as your points total until you beat someone with points.
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:54 AM)WinterX Wrote: Oh I ask one question about the beypointer & get this, while the other guy has asked like 5 about it, and many other pointless things.

No need to get snappy, it's just that your question was a bit... Many of the same questions have been asked about this thing on a consistent basis.
You just have to remember that C145WB is pure Defense. WB was build for balance (not the type), and what I mean by that is it's hard to knock it off of balance. C145, which you know by now, is the best at absorbing low Attacks. Therefore, your Bey is Defensive.

EDIT: This was at Rock Draciel.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:02 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You just have to remember that C145WB is pure Defense. WB was build for balance (not the type), and what I mean by that is it's hard to knock it off of balance. C145, which you know by now, is the best at absorbing low Attacks. Therefore, your Bey is Defensive.

EDIT: This was at Rock Draciel.

That's what I thought, I was just confused on it's movements until I rembered that wb does move towards the outside when you launch it at full strength.

Thanks for going into detail on the parts, it'll come in handy when I have to customize it later on.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:00 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  6:54 AM)WinterX Wrote: Oh I ask one question about the beypointer & get this, while the other guy has asked like 5 about it, and many other pointless things.

No need to get snappy, it's just that your question was a bit... Many of the same questions have been asked about this thing on a consistent basis.

Sorry I didn't search first, but the other guy had already brought up beypointer, so it didn't seem like much of a stretch to ask about 0 points while the other guy was asking bout spending points.
Also coming up with the perfect set of words to find a specific thing like that is pretty difficult.
It's all ok, your question was understandable when you laid it out the secound time, and I hear ya on the searching part. Search engines are tedious and yet we rely on them so much any more.