Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 26, 2010  9:32 PM)Master Wrote: What online shop sells the MFB attack BB-10?

And for like roughly 20-35$

none....
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:35 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:21 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:16 PM)Kyo Wrote: Can i use a japanese metal beyblade in a tournament in america.

As long as it is a Takara Tomy one then yes

u forgot sonokong

I didn't forget about Sono Kong I left it out for a reason, they're Korean
uhhh is beybladebattles.com only for people in the usa and canada right now? cause i live overseas and i cant get on plzzzzzzzzzzzz awnser
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:39 PM)RockLeon Wrote: uhhh is beybladebattles.com only for people in the usa and canada right now? cause i live overseas and i cant get on plzzzzzzzzzzzz awnser

Don't worry the site has terrible games that won't entertain you but you'll have to wait until you get your code so you can register I believe I don't remember but the site is filled with bugs and really should be fixed because you can't even really play with your friends at all
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:47 PM)♥ Wrote: It's legal to stop the handle retracting with your fingers. It is illegal to attach anything other than what is outlined in the WBO Organised Play Official Rules to the handle.

Sup.

You know theflightyellz's 'iron launcher', are we allowed to put a bike handlebar rubber grip on it? I seriously don't feel like wasting £4.99 on 1 TT rubber when I can spend £4.10 for 2 bike grips.

Cool
What "clear version" means?
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:42 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:39 PM)RockLeon Wrote: uhhh is beybladebattles.com only for people in the usa and canada right now? cause i live overseas and i cant get on plzzzzzzzzzzzz awnser

Don't worry the site has terrible games that won't entertain you but you'll have to wait until you get your code so you can register I believe I don't remember but the site is filled with bugs and really should be fixed because you can't even really play with your friends at all

i get even get to the site it says "this site has declined to show you this webpage" then at the top it syas HTTP 403 Forbidden then it says most likley cause 'this website requirs you to log in" which i dont get if i cant get to the page!
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:50 PM)RockLeon Wrote:

i get even get to the site it says "this site has declined to show you this webpage" then at the top it syas HTTP 403 Forbidden then it says most likley cause 'this website requirs you to log in" which i dont get if i cant get to the page!
HA Well then Beyblade are not yet available for you yet and they restricted you from the site
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:50 PM)Grayzer Wrote: What "clear version" means?

Please clarify your question could mean a million things but I think your talking about a clear version Beyblade commonly associated with plastics well it's a clear version of the original Beyblade
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:52 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

Please clarify your question could mean a million things but I think your talking about a clear version Beyblade commonly associated with plastics well it's a clear version of the original Beyblade

All Tracks and Bottoms found in this booster are the clear versions.
What this means exactly Grin
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:52 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:50 PM)RockLeon Wrote:

HA Well then Beyblade are not yet available for you yet and they restricted you from the site

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i have to wait to august 1st T_T not cool im american i dont wanna try to understand a different language i bomb that course T_T

not awesome
but with the addition of earth a metal face and a c145 /ed145 ect
it would be a top tier defence combo
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:09 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: rock bull 145 wb any good?
Hm, so-so, almost OK. That would belong in "Build me a combo!" however.
Ya its okay, but try to use C145 or ED145 if you have it. Then once Earth Eagle is out swap out Rock for Earth and you are set!

Edit: Beaten.
What are those really heavy circle weight-disks called?
I think your talking about illegal weight disks because the heaviest weight disk is 8 heavy and it's pretty small
Yeah, that is the one I am talking. Is it illegal because you get it from a fake bey or something?
8 Heavy is not illegal but it is small I'm not sure if I have it right though
(Jul. 27, 2010  3:47 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I think your talking about illegal weight disks because the heaviest weight disk is 8 heavy and it's pretty small

Ummm... No.
10 Heavy.

But either way, he's talking about a sunfire disk, which is illegal.
Dang I had a feeling there was one heavier, I'll leave it to the plastic master next time Wink
Someone said something about a sunfire disk cutting them, the one i'm talking about doesn't even scrape because it is so circular..
Yea it's a TT Hongli you won't be able to use it in tournaments there really isn't a name for those type of weight disks
Okay thanks, either way its illegal. But, it is fun using it to battle against HWS beys.
You can't use it with HWS.... lol now I'm really confused
(Jul. 27, 2010  4:13 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: You can't use it with HWS.... lol now I'm really confused

I assume he meant using it against HWS beys.
Yup that is what i meant. I'll edit my post if it helps, message seems pretty clear though..