Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What do you mean exactly by "come off" ? do you mean will the rubber bottom just fall off the track? or do you mean will the rubber flat wear down over time

Edit:Beaten

I have a question. About how much do you need to use your CS before it starts to be more of a " attack" track then a "Stamia". Because atleast I launch it in a weird was so that it lands on the rubber and not the metal in the middle it tends to stay in the middle as a stamia unless it gets hit hard then it switches to the attack part
(Jul. 25, 2010  6:53 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: What do you mean exactly by "come off" ? do you mean will the rubber bottom just fall off the track? or do you mean will the rubber flat wear down over time

Edit:Beaten

I have a question. About how much do you need to use your CS before it starts to be more of a " attack" track then a "Stamia". Because atleast I launch it in a weird was so that it lands on the rubber and not the metal in the middle it tends to stay in the middle as a stamia unless it gets hit hard then it switches to the attack part
There is no metal in the middle. CS is plastic and rubber. I cannot say how much you need to use it, but obviously you just need the S part to be slightly worn down. From what we saw on a Japanese blog, it could happen quite quickly.
Do you guys like to keep your beys customized or uncustomized when not in use.
(Jul. 25, 2010  8:13 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Do you guys like to keep your beys customized or uncustomized when not in use.

This really isn't a question that belongs here, this thread is more of a consultation.
Your question is more of a survey question. :T
Probably, but you could have still answered :l
im watch some battle on the bey channel and a go % of the blader miss the bowl completely is that a ring out if they was never in it
Well, it is a weird question to ask hah. Probably, if you are lazy or do not see any problem with it, you just keep your Beyblades customized, but if you really have time to waste, then you undo your customizations and put the Beyblades back as they were ... ?
I think they look more pleasing with the parts they come with, but it does bother me to assemble everything again :l
for a good spin should i use the beylauncher (hasbro) or the ripcord launcher (hasbro)
Hey guys what blades will come to Canada in wave 2 and when? thnx.
Beylauncher is the way to go. Trust me, i've noticed the difference between the two, also the hasbro ripcord is too short for "maximum power".
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:52 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys what blades will come to Canada in wave 2 and when? thnx.

No one knows the answer to your question until they're finally released, I don't know if anyone tried this yet but calling Hasbro up and asking about what is going to be released
why are some people saying that rf is illegal
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:52 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Beylauncher is the way to go. Trust me, i've noticed the difference between the two, also the hasbro ripcord is too short for "maximum power".

thx now i noe which to use
It isn't illegal, only when it becomes so deformed that it isn't a flat anymore...
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:59 AM)ashton b Wrote: why are some people saying that rf is illegal

Read the previous page it describes how when the RF is worn enough it turns into a defensive type and thus changing its original purpose. Which isn't allowed in WBO Tournaments.
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:00 AM)souless1234 Wrote: It isn't illegal, only when it becomes so deformed that it isn't a flat anymore...

No one said anything about the RF being banned lol nor did anyone ask about it
Quote:why are some people saying that rf is illegal
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:04 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
Quote:why are some people saying that rf is illegal

Please read carefully
I corrected him by saying no. Anyways the point is RF is not banned
What?! So your telling him that RF is not banned because if you read his question carefully you would realize that you answered him incorrectly. I think he already knows that RFs are not banned he just wants to know why specifically the one that was asked in the previous page was banned.
There is a good chance that the 'that' from his post is used like in this sentence:
"Why are some people saying that he is awesome?"
They are talking about and RF that is so worn down that it no longer functions the way it was made to.
ashton b Wrote:why are some people saying that rf is illegal
Next time, please be more specific.
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:40 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Next time, please be more specific.
Me?
No, sorry, I meant it to go to the person who was asking the question. (ashton b)
I'll quote next time.
Fixed.
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:44 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: No, sorry, I meant it to go to the person who was asking the question. (ashton b)
I'll quote next time.
Fixed.
Oh, I see.
Thanks for clarifying.