Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what does kid mean in kid draceil ?
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:25 PM)rick710pg Wrote: what does kid mean in kid draceil ?
Nothing, it is a name ? Did you look at the Bit Chip ?
How do i change height with CH120!? I'm lost Unhappy
More importantly though, just read the guide to spotting fakes.
were Can i get BB-10 Attack type BeyStadium?
(Jul. 25, 2010  12:20 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: were Can i get BB-10 Attack type BeyStadium?

On eBay but it cost a lot and it comes with two Beyblade(Dark Wolf, Storm Pegasus) and two Beylaunchers. The other choice is ordering from http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/...780496.htm but I think you have to buy like $30 worth of products in order to order from them
Am i doing something wrong because when i pull it down, the whole bottom part doesn;t go down but only a part of it and i have to pull down the rest.

EDIT: I was doing it wrong -.- When i read bottom i thought the bottom part of the track so i was pretty much disassembling it. So yeah i got it now Smile
How do you change the frequency of the quake in M145?
Turn what? Turn the track?? It doesn't move. Unless I would have to use alot of strength?
There is a moving part on the track, if you play with it you will notice movement..then when it moves just pull the bottom down..
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:02 AM)gurugulu Wrote: How do you change the frequency of the quake in M145?

Push the bottom to the side.
Counter is the equivalent of the pre-HWS Leone wheel right?
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:49 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Counter is the equivalent of the pre-HWS Leone wheel right?
Yes.
Okay, so i'd assume it would provide similar results to the new Leone combos.
Nope, it's not as heavy, plus slightly different do to clear wheel addition.
And it's more expensive then Leone, a lot more.
(Jul. 25, 2010  2:56 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Okay, so i'd assume it would provide similar results to the new Leone combos.
Counter is lighter in weight, and doesn't produce as much recoil.
However, the Metal System Leone hits considerably harder.
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: And it's more expensive then Leone, a lot more.
Exactly.
If I have a beyblade do i have to have decals on it?
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:20 AM)Kyo Wrote: If I have a beyblade do i have to have decals on it?
No, it is not compulsory to apply stickers/seals/decals on the Beyblade.
Witch launcher is better a digital launcher or a catapult launcher?