Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is Earth Bull GB145WB the best defense bey?
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:15 AM)Pyro Wrote: Is Earth Bull GB145WB the best defense bey?

Slap a Metal Face on that, and yes, it becomes a top-tier Defense bey.
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:15 AM)Pyro Wrote: Is Earth Bull GB145WB the best defense bey?

Slap a Metal Face on that, and yes, it becomes a top-tier Defense bey.

Yes! I'm getting that too, so yeah! Super Excited Smile
Will Hasbro realse Pre-HWS?
A part of my storm feels like it is being "sharpened", is that normal. The area being effected is small.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:15 AM)BangBang Wrote: Will Hasbro realse Pre-HWS?

Hasbro may release Metal System Beyblades, such as Aries, Pisces and Virgo, which are featured in MFB Explosion (the second season), however they will not release ones such as Pegasis or Quetzalcoatl.

(Jul. 24, 2010  6:16 AM)souless1234 Wrote: A part of my storm feels like it is being "sharpened", is that normal. The area being effected is small.

o.O I have never had that happen to me.
I was feeling the edges of my storm wheel and noticed that small edge on the wider area of the "wings" felt sharper than rest, also shinier. Could it clashing with my rock wheel be a suspect..because every time i was playing they would collide and continue to do so or both end up out of my stadium (was using battlestrikers one).

Edit: Providing a picture would be pretty much pointless because the visually difference is pretty hard to notice.
it's just some denting.
Oh ok....only thing to worry now is cutting my finger Tongue_out
will hasbro release beyblades = to what episode the series is on? Cause ive been looking everywhere for an earth aquilia in the USA
(Jul. 24, 2010  7:58 AM)raymyn Wrote: will hasbro release beyblades = to what episode the series is on? Cause ive been looking everywhere for an earth aquilia in the USA

Earth "Eagle" 145WD along with LL Drago are to be released in August in the "second wave". There are pics of it as well:

http://www.toywiz.com/eartheagle.html
(Jul. 24, 2010  7:58 AM)raymyn Wrote: will hasbro release beyblades = to what episode the series is on? Cause ive been looking everywhere for an earth aquilia in the USA
Earth Aquila (or rather Earth Eagle) is part of the Second Wave of releases which aren't officially released yet.

EDIT: Beaten
Diamond, you really need to attain Kai-V's level of velocity lol

Jokes aside, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong in the place, but does anyone know the exact release date for the second wave in Canada, more specifically?

I'm growing rawther tired of my Rock Wheels.....
Most likely 1st week of August, seeing how we speculate that it will be shipped on August 1st. If you plan on going to the store, it all depends on how quickly they will receive/stock it.
ya ok so i was right about earth "eagle" and ldrago coming out in august. Even though i already have an l drago. I will be out august 1st searchin around. Probably asking toys r us if I can check in the back ware house Grin
No, there are no official release dates, and we have no real idea what is part of the second, third, fourth, etc. wave. I would not answer people's questions by saying that we know when Earth Eagle will be released. With how much we know, there might be nothing new in the first weeks of August as well. Hasbro makes us quite blind.

Daegor42 Wrote:Hasbro may release Metal System Beyblades, such as Aries, Pisces and Virgo, which are featured in MFB Explosion (the second season), however they will not release ones such as Pegasis or Quetzalcoatl.
Actually, I have not been watching the latest episodes, but I believe nobody is using Aries and Pisces. However, I have to admit I really missed a lot of things ... I only know of Mei Mei using Aquario, and Zhou Xing having Virgo.
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, I have not been watching the latest episodes, but I believe nobody is using Aries and Pisces. However, I have to admit I really missed a lot of things ... I only know of Mei Mei using Aquario, and Zhou Xing having Virgo.

Oh? I don't watch MFB. I was under the assumption that Aries and Pisces were being used, as they were/will be re-released recently/soon.
Is the metal fusion launcher grip the exact same as the mfb launcher grip?

http://www.smythstoys.com/beyblades-119s...874d6dc7c6

Is the only difference between the two the fact that the metal fusion one comes with the rubber, and TT's one doesn't, like how Sonokong's one does? Can this rubber be taken off like the mfb ones?

Sorry for the tard questions.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:24 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Is the metal fusion launcher grip the exact same as the mfb launcher grip?

Is the only difference between the two the fact that the metal fusion one comes with the rubber, and TT's one doesn't, like how Sonokong's one does? Can this rubber be taken off like the mfb ones?

From what I have seen, both are exactly the same, and I do believe the Grip Rubber can be removed. I think it is just not written "Beypointer" on that mobile part of the Launcher Grip.
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:24 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Is the metal fusion launcher grip the exact same as the mfb launcher grip?

It's the same, except for the fact that "BeyPointer" is not written on the top, and that the rubber is all one piece. The rubber can be removed.

EDIT: Comparisions of the two with my carp camera.

[Image: 001-1.jpg?t=1279993104]
[Image: 003-1.jpg?t=1279993105]
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:28 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

It's the same, except for the fact that "BeyPointer" is not written on the top, and that the rubber is all one piece. The rubber can be removed.

Does the rubber feel nice to hold, and is it comfortable? Or is it something which just does the job but doesn't really excel?
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:59 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Does the rubber feel nice to hold, and is it comfortable? Or is it something which just does the job but doesn't really excel?

Well, I have biggish hands, so the launcher grip feels much more comfortable with the rubber on. I can't really comment on the quality of the rubber, but it is (seemingly) the exact same rubber as TT used.
(Jul. 24, 2010  7:03 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2010  6:59 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Does the rubber feel nice to hold, and is it comfortable? Or is it something which just does the job but doesn't really excel?

Well, I have biggish hands, so the launcher grip feels much more comfortable with the rubber on. I can't really comment on the quality of the rubber, but it is (seemingly) the exact same rubber as TT used.

Hmm, the reason I ask is because I don't have a TT rubber so I wouldn't know how it feels. I've put on a bike rubble handlebar grip like theflightyellz did (no bells and whistles, but inspired by him), and that is so comfortable! I was just wondering if it'd be better to get an official grip or keep to what I have now.

By the way, Kai-V, any word on if the above mod is legal or not yet?
GG is a brand of fake beyblades.