Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How come nobody here has "jumped" on that to test it yet ...
If you had 2 choices: Thunder Whip And portable, I'd choose Portable, it seems that it is not that ''flat'' as the Thunder Whip.
I was wondering how I confirm that Ive won a battle like with the BeyPoint system?
You need another BeyPointer than point it to each other than press win or lose than you get 10 points.
(Jul. 19, 2010  10:42 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: I was wondering how I confirm that Ive won a battle like with the BeyPoint system?
You just play in a tournament, and the organiser sends us the record of the battles. All you can do if you are only playing is to beyblade. We used to allow people to add matches they had done with one or two friends or their siblings, however there was too much cheating, so we have to prohibit them now. Only tournament matches are processed in the Beypoint System.
(Jul. 19, 2010  10:42 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: I was wondering how I confirm that Ive won a battle like with the BeyPoint system?

When you go to a tournament (the only way to get BeyPoints), tournament officials take record of the wins and losses. Afterwards, I believe the tournament organizer sends the results to a committee member who then submits the results to the BeyPoints system.

If you're talking about checking the results, you can simply go to the BeyPoint system yourself and click on "My Profile".

EDIT: Beaten.
How do you use a HF/S on aquario?
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:19 PM)FrEsH Blader Wrote: How do you use a HF/S on aquario?

If you mean the mode change gimmick, pull down on the tabs on the bottom, then twist it into place so it locks.
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:23 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:19 PM)FrEsH Blader Wrote: How do you use a HF/S on aquario?

If you mean the mode change gimmick, pull down on the tabs on the bottom, then twist it into place so it locks.

Thank you
Does Any Have Or Black Dranzar I Dark Dragoon ill Buy Them Off You If You Do Please Pm me Thanks
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:48 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Does Any Have Or Black Dranzar I Dark Dragoon ill Buy Them Off You If You Do Please Pm me Thanks

This thread is for questions about Beyblade the hobby. If you're looking to purchase beyblades, check out the numerous threads in the Bey Marketplace to see if people are selling them. Or you could make your own buying thread there.
my dark cancer keeps going back to 120! You pull out the centre piece then turn the ring to the right, right? How come it goes back to 120 in the middle of the battle :l
(Jul. 20, 2010  12:49 AM)old snake Wrote: my dark cancer keeps going back to 120! You pull out the centre piece then turn the ring to the right, right? How come it goes back to 120 in the middle of the battle :l

It's a design flaw. There's nothing you can really do about it.
On the topic of CH120 reverting to 120 from 145, does this happen after every battle for most people? Or does it go back once after every few rounds?
(Jul. 20, 2010  12:52 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: On the topic of CH120 reverting to 120 from 145, does this happen after every battle for most people? Or does it go back once after every few rounds?

For me, it does it every 2 or 3 battles if I'm lucky. If I'm not, it happens every time.
darn thanks for the info anyhow i guess 120's useful Pinching_eyes_2
On ebay i foudn Wolf 125F and wolf 105F, which is better?
(Jul. 20, 2010  12:57 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  12:52 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: On the topic of CH120 reverting to 120 from 145, does this happen after every battle for most people? Or does it go back once after every few rounds?

For me, it does it every 2 or 3 battles if I'm lucky. If I'm not, it happens every time.

Hmmm, it seems like I've got a good one then because mine rarely reverts back. I guess that's what I get for having a 2.5 - 2.75 minute virgo.
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:08 AM)BangBang Wrote: On ebay i foudn Wolf 125F and wolf 105F, which is better?
None really ... Also, you should use the Purchase Consultation topic.
quick question. Is dark useful for anything? :l
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:15 AM)old snake Wrote: quick question. Is dark useful for anything? :l
No. Unless it has a very secret talent, the answer is definitely "no".
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:15 AM)old snake Wrote: quick question. Is dark useful for anything? :l

No, not really.

Info on Dark Wheel

EDIT: Beaten.
Please Look on the Beywiki.Dark Bull,Dark Wolf, or Dark Cancer articles both have detailed descrptions of the Dark wheel

Edit: Double beaten
xD whats the difference between hasbro and takra stadiums? other then the pits in the hasbro stadium
My storm pegasis keeps losing... ):

even to dark wolf O_O
The new hasbro stadiums have terrible slops and the wall to pocket ratio is terrible. These things combined cause attack types to fail in the hasbro stadiums