Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 19, 2010  2:30 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Any pre-HWS blades worth buying?
Read the What to Buy in MFB topic and the Competitive Combos thread ...

momiji manju Wrote:Hah, I believe that means beaten? o:
In a way, hah.
why is the string shooter better than light shooter?

p.s.please dont flame me for this im new
It gives your bey more RPM's, which is pretty much always better.
(Jul. 19, 2010  6:31 AM)Mintmo Wrote: why is the string shooter better than light shooter?

p.s.please dont flame me for this im new

The string of a BeyLauncher is much longer than the ripcord of a Right Launcher. This allows the Bey to achieve higher levels of spin before release.

EDIT: It is also much more convenient, as it takes up less space than a Right Launcher + Ripcord, and thus is easier to carry. It is self winding too, so testing is easier as well.
but sometimes strings are harder to use
(Jul. 19, 2010  6:38 AM)Mintmo Wrote: but sometimes strings are harder to use

Which is why practice is necessary to use the BeyLauncher properly. However, the pros outweigh the cons, and the Beylauncher is overall much better, as long as you use it properly (or improperly, according to TT).
(Jul. 19, 2010  6:38 AM)Mintmo Wrote: but sometimes strings are harder to use

The BeyLauncher suspension helps with this, and makes it more comfortable to use, as well as prevents the launcher from breaking.

Even without the suspension, many people choose the Beylauncher (String Shooter) over the Light shooter because there is no need to use a ripcord, which makes it for easier and better to use. Also as Mc Frown stated, the it has better RPM.
just keep using it and you'll get used to it.
Is anybody selling good condition Dranzer G's

and I'm trying to register my location on the user map and it keeps on saying "ERROR"
(Jul. 19, 2010  7:13 AM)Dragoon Ages Wrote: Is anybody selling good condition Dranzer G's

This thread is for questions about Beyblade the hobby. If you wish to purchase Beyblades, check out the Bey Marketplace.
Sliding Shoot and Banking are both on the Beywiki.
Can some one give me the best place to buy MFBs in hong kong and and please give me the location too becuase my friend is planing to go there for a holiday and he wants buy some MFBs
About stadiums, would you reccomend the um... portable stadium suitcase or whatever that my cousin is interested in buying?
The new portable hasbro stadium has not yet been released , we have no information on it therefore we cannot give an answer on whether you should buy it or not
The only truly recommended stadiums are the Attack Type and Standard Stadiums. There has been no testing of that weird portable one. We don't know anything about it since it has to be released.
That's weird... its on stock on the online Toys R Us.... lol.... well.... what about the Dark Vortex Stadium?
Toys Rus says its in stock but its not out yet, and is not suppose to be out till August

umm I haven't heard of any Dark Vortex stadium, Not atleast your talking about the black Lightning Force stadium http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentr...1279261934

And if you are referring to the Lightning Force stadium it too is not out yet either
How long is Storm Pegasus' longest spin time for whoever is answering this question? Because of the Thunderwhip stadium my Storm Pegasus only lasts about 45 seconds- 1 minute.
How long does it usually last in the MFB attack stadium or any other decent stadium?
i am in ghana so how can i get a beyblade since there are none here?
At kojo, you can use eBay, YJA, or even better, one of the WBO's authorized dealers

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Authorized-Dealers

Remember, if it doesn't say Takara-Tomy, SonoKong, or Hasbro on the box, it's a fake. But with the WBO's dealers here, you need not worry about fakes.

At Soysaucexp, solo spin time doesn't really matter in matches from what I've read. Especially when it comes to Storm Pegasis. S Peg usually lasts for about a minute when I use it in the TT Attack Stadium and the Pegasus TW Stadium, but what you want Pegasis to do is quick KO's.
(Jul. 19, 2010  7:08 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: The new portable hasbro stadium has not yet been released , we have no information on it therefore we cannot give an answer on whether you should buy it or not

They are out through the ToysRUS site I've seen people who sell them on Ebay with a personal picture and actual videos on Youtube
(Jul. 19, 2010  9:29 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  7:08 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: The new portable hasbro stadium has not yet been released , we have no information on it therefore we cannot give an answer on whether you should buy it or not

They are out through the ToysRUS site I've seen people who sell them on Ebay with a personal picture and actual videos on Youtube

Oh alright, I was wrong . Sorry Soysaucexp for the false information.

Infact Soysauceexp I should Have checked online more. Cause here is one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Moblie-Stad...780wt_1137